Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Options

Comments

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,892
    Options

Mominator~. For you. Wonderful woman.

• aussie-cat
    aussie-cat Member Posts: 5,496
    Options

Madelyn, thanks for the hug. I'm sorry things are so hard for your Dad and I pray that he has strength to get through it, even though it's hard.

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

Patty, I just dropped off my DD for her SAT. Her score on the SAT will determine her scholarship to her university.Ā 

I'm playing flute for the First Communion mass at my church. So beautiful. All these children receiving the Lord for the first time.Ā 

Hootie-hoo!!

XOXOX

Madelyn

• micmel
    Options

Mominator~I hope your daughter does awesome. Maybe sheā€™ll have an angel looking over her shoulder! Youā€™re a special friend, Patty always knew that as well!

• Kjones13
    Kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    Options

(((((Patty)))))). Miss you girl ā¤ļø

• micmel
    Options

itā€™s me again. Sweet sister Patty. Please take my sweet father under your wing and show him the way. Point him to the best golf courses so he can play away the days. I am never ready to loose anyone ever. This one is so deep and so painful. I am turning to you. Tell him I love him more than words. We miss you sweet sister. Our guiding light!

Much love to Pattyā€™s sons as well

My siblings who are also suffering and his wife as well.

• new2bc
    new2bc Member Posts: 252
    Options

I have confidence Patty will watch over all of us. Her sweet soul knows who good people are and will guide them to the next journey peacefully with grace. She will do this for your father as well, Micmel since you did the same for her when it was her time. We are counting on you Patty!

• Mominator
    Options

Patty,Ā 

Dad's surgery was a success. His hiatal hernia was repaired and the food now goes into his stomach instead of the pocket. He is getting used to eating solid food again. He's in a rehab facility.Ā 

Last Mother's Day, we were all mourning my Mother.Ā 

This Mother's Day, IĀ  wanted to honor my Mother, and all mothers. I donated to two organizations. International Rescue Committee sends Birth Kits to refugees so the mothers can have safe births even though they are far from medical care. Kiva Organization sponsors small loans to small businesses, many of those business owners are mothers supporting their families. May God bless all mothers.Ā 

I hope your boys are doing well. I think of them often.

We received my younger daughter's SAT scores. We were hoping she could raise her score by 70 points, she raised it by 90 points! She earned full tuition scholarship to her university!!Ā  We're so happy. (We still have room & board to finance.)

My older daughter is finishing her two years at Community College. She was planning on going to G-- for the next two years. After reviewing the course requirements and schedules, she doesn't think G-- is a good fit for her. So now she searching colleges again.Ā 

I'm still playing flute at the two churches every Sunday. I sang in a festival chorus with one of our neighboring churches, and played flute on one song. The Director was so pleased with that song, that he moved it to the Offertory. The concert was Sunday, and it was lovely.Ā 

Hootie-hoo!!

XOXOX

Madelyn

• Mominator
    Options

Dear Micmel,

Sending love and prayers to you and your family.Ā 

Thinking of you and your father.Ā 

Love,

Madelyn

• micmel
    Options

Mominator~ thank you for your kind words! Itā€™s very difficult. I knew it was coming. But still we are never really ready ever to let go of a loved one. Youā€™re such a sweet wonderful woman. Thank you for being you.

Patty~ love you sweet friend.

• aussie-cat
    Options

Micmel, I also sympathise and empathise. I will be losing my twin sister soon, so I understand how hard it is.

• micmel
    Options

I understand and am deeply sorry. I am with you even across miles. šŸ„ŗ

• aussie-cat
    Options

Thanks Micmel, what a beautiful picture! I'm sending you hugs across the miles too.

• micmel
    Options

Patty~Hello dear lovely angel.... it's me again. I'm hoping by now, you have met my lovely father and seen his beautiful blue eyes. Please tell him we love and miss him everyday. My nephew is getting married today. My father missed it, both strong men missed the wedding. The bride lost her father in February to cancer. My nephew lost his grandfather in May. Such loss at a wedding. It's too far for us to even consider going. More than three hours away and expensive rooms for two nights. Just can't do it. Wish I could though.

Our sweet sister Gracie is entering hospice. Please please help ease her pain. Guide her into her place of peace. Allow her to see the love for her. Please shower her with the beautiful people and sites she deserves. Pathe the way for her to be rejoined with her sweet loving husband. Love you forever All of our angels above.Dad I love you ... Patty... I love you. Dianarose...I love you! Zarovka... we love you too!

Gracie~ Holding you over the miles.

• aussie-cat
    Options

Micmel, I'm sorry your sister is entering hospice and for all that you're going through. I'm sending hugs.

• micmel
    Options

cancer plain sucks. We are born to live. But in order to be born. We must die. Still can not comprehend such sadness.

Gracie~. Is a BCO sister here and was one of my very first friends here. She is an amazing person. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. My mind is everywhere.

• aussie-cat
    Options

Micmel, I understand now and I'm so sorry. My sister died of metastatic breast cancer on 23rd May. Cancer sure does suck!!

• micmel
    Options

Patty~Hello dear beautiful one.. I am here again to reach out to our angel. It seems everyone I know is struggling somehow, financially, emotionally,mentally,physically. Depression, anxiety. What is going on? This is not the life I want to be living. I know I'm lucky to be alive. I know life is a gift. But it doesn't feel that way, when everything and everyone you love suffers daily. This Is a rotten place anymore. People shooting each other. Newborns being abandoned. Please have a chat with the big guy and please tell him to rain some love and goodness on those that need it, you're going to be welcoming my sweet friend (our) soon, if you haven't already. Gracie. I'm worried sick about Parry also.

Send some sunshine and rainbows for us honey. We desperately need some goodness in this place . I love and miss you daily.

Hug Dianarose please for me. I miss my friends.

Your boys are in my heart

• MagicalBean
    MagicalBean Member Posts: 192
    Options

Hootie who ,Patty. I am so comforted by the continuation of comments on your thread. You are so loved by so many here. Miss your sweet face and silliness. Love you.

• micmel
    Options

Patty~Hi sweet friend. Just stopping by to let you know I think of you often. I hope you're having a blast in heaven. You deserve it. Love always ~M

My step cousin recently has passed away from an overdose. Can you just steer him in the right direction. He never had a chance anyway. Itā€™s so sad. He was 30.

• aussie-cat
    Options

Micmel, I'm so sorry about your step cousin and the grief you are going through. Sending you hugs.

• Kjones13
    Kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    Options

pattyā€”I come here to celebrate my 7 year cancerversary! I havenā€™t been here in months...I donā€™t know what I did to deserve the time Iā€™ve been given. It flies by. Kids are growing up so fast. I have learned to live again. I carry you and, honestly, countless others, in my heart. Just wanted to say hi and hootie hoo my sweet friend ā¤ļø

• Mominator
    Options

Hello, sweet Patty,

Just wanted to say hi. I hope you've met my mom by now. I know you've been busy with so many BCO ladies transitioning. Please watch over Micmel's step cousin.

I hold your boys in my heart. I know one is turning 18.

My little baby turned 18, and she's living in the dorm. She came home first two weekends. She said, "Mom, I think I'm ready to stay on campus next weekend."

Love you, Hootie hoo!

Kjones, happy 7 year cancerversary!

Madelyn

• MagicalBean
    MagicalBean Member Posts: 192
    Options

Hootie Hoo Patty. On my way home from my annual mammo, I passed a huge billboard picturing an owl, and captioned with"Hootie hoo". That was you, right? Love you and miss you every day.

• micmel
    Options

so precious!

• micmel
    Options

Patty~Our angel. Lita has come to join you. Please run with her through the clouds and let her hold her mother who she has missed for a very long time now. She is a special friend, as you are. Please show her the ropes and help her know her family loves her and so do her friends. šŸŒˆ

• Mominator
    Options

Happy first anniversary in heaven, Patty. Did Lita come to your anniversary party? She transitioned two days before your anniversary.

I saw this at the store on your anniversary.Hootie-hoo!

Love ā¤ļø šŸ’—šŸ’•

Madelyn

• micmel
    Options

Has it been that long already. I love and miss you Patty. Iā€™m sure lita will be cooking up a storm right along side Dianarose. They were friends. Please show her and her mother the beauty that awaits us.

• Mominator
    Options

Patty,

Candles for you, my mom, Lita, and others, with our Lady of Guadalupe.

Love,

Madelyn

• micmel
    Options

love and miss you Patty.