Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

CALLING ALL ARTISTS- Lets make an art gallery!

Comments

• Muffy777
    Muffy777 Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2016

Mural in a clients kitchen

• Muffy777
    edited November 2016

thank you hun

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    edited November 2016

Love them Muffy!

• Muffy777
    edited November 2016

thank you honey

• Muffy777
    edited November 2016

This one is 4 ft tall

• Smurfette26
    Smurfette26 Member Posts: 269
    edited November 2016

Stunning work. ThumbsUp

• Muffy777
    edited November 2016

thank you sweetheart

• QuinnCat
    QuinnCat Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2016

Muffy - you are a true artist!!! I pretty much follow my teacher's rules and it comes out. Gawd forbid I have to create an original drawing.

• ArtyMom
    ArtyMom Member Posts: 40
    edited November 2016

• Smurfette26
    edited November 2016

Love the colours Smile

• Muffy777
    edited November 2016

Smilety hun

• CrawfordsMommy
    CrawfordsMommy Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2016

Recently I have gotten into making mandalas. I created this one in Adobe Illustrator CC in celebration after learning that I am finally NED. It has rabbits as part of the design.

• Smurfette26
    edited November 2016

So creative.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,925
    edited November 2016

It just looks like a celebration!

• tatatootsie62
    tatatootsie62 Member Posts: 75
    edited November 2016

I love the connected circles and the honeycomb pattern....also very free style !

• Mom2fourplusmore
    Mom2fourplusmore Member Posts: 73
    edited November 2016

I love creativity. I think it would be amazing to make a living doing something creative. I started making pottery when I was 9. I would go over to a ceramic store during the day while my Mom worked. I loved doing that. As I got older I tried many different things. I really love scrapbooking. For me each page is an art project but it's so time consuming that I never have time to complete it. And I love baking. Is that creative? Probably if you are the cake boss but I am not. I just enjoy making cookies and cupcakes mostly. But my biggest hobby is photography. I would love to show people the beauty of the world around them. The ever day life that we often times ignore in our rush of the daily grind. I would love to make one person smile or one person stop and enjoy the day a little more. Here are a few of my pictures.

This is a picture of life's journey...the young and the old walking down the path hand in hand with the civil war fence lining the path. For me that's the past lining the way of the future. I really love this one.

This is the sun setting on summer. This was taken the last day before school started. It was the end of the warm summer lazy days.

This is looking through the eyes of war. I was lucky enough to go to Gettysburg. When you look down the barrel of the cannon you can imagine what those soldiers felt in that moment. You can see the field where so many people lay dead. You can imagine the troops marching through all this towards that cannon. The fear, the depth of the emotions those brave men experienced while looking down the barrel of a cannon.

The waves of American freedom. To see the ripples as the flag waves high above. The names of the battles are written on the stripes . Each one of those battles made that flag possible to fly. All of the people who fought in those battles are represented in the red and white strips of our history. This flag is simple yet still so meaningful and so powerful to our people. The flag represents what is important to all of us and what we are willing to fight for.

• Fearless59
    Fearless59 Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2016

While waiting for test results last week my daughter and I kept busy by making some frig magnets out of sculpey clay. It was really fun.

• barbe1958
    edited November 2016

LOVE the peas bestest!!!!

For photos come on over to the thread Picture This!!!! And strut your stuff!

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    edited November 2016

CrawfordsMommy: lovely work!!

I'm so happy for your NED!!

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited November 2016

Beautiful Crawford.

• wren44
    edited November 2016

Barbe, What forum is Picture This in?

• barbe1958
    edited November 2016

Growing Our Friendships After Treatment

• moonflwr912
    moonflwr912 Member Posts: 5,938
    edited December 2016

So much talent here! loving it all!

• OncoWarrior
    OncoWarrior Member Posts: 3,326
    edited December 2016

My dh the Captain, is buying me a digital camera. This means that I shall be able to put pictures on computer and share them with you. I am finishing up a quilt just now. It is my first attempt, completely hand-sewn. If all goes well and I learn all my new technology, you may see a photo of it before the end of the year!

Nerdy

• wren44
    edited December 2016

Looking forward to seeing it. I can't imagine doing a quilt all hand sewn. I've pieced by machine, but that's it.

• wren44
    edited December 2016

Those are adorable. I can see they were a lot of work.

• bandwoman1234
    bandwoman1234 Member Posts: 5,882
    edited December 2016

Joanne,

Your great granddaughters are going to love the dolls and the cute outfits. Well done. I know that took a looooong time to do.

I enjoy looking at all the talent on this thread. Thank you all for sharing your gifts.

Nancy

• barbe1958
    edited December 2016

Those doll clothes are absolutely precious!!!! Well done Jo.

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited December 2016

Adorable baby doll outfits!

• Mom2fourplusmore
    Mom2fourplusmore Member Posts: 73
    edited December 2016

my daughter would love those. So sweet