Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Light from around the world for LongTermSurvivor/Stephanie

Options

Comments

• Blinkie
    Blinkie Member Posts: 123
    Options

Stephanie, thank you for continuing to post about your experience. It's a gift to all of us.

• dlb823
    dlb823 Member Posts: 2,701
    Options

Stephanie, a heart surgeon friend of mine relayed this beautiful story today, and I wanted to share it with you and others here.

"My brave patient battled a large brain tumor and died yesterday. His wife came to see me today. They had been friends since the age of 12 from Junior High School. They grew up together. He met his first wife, and she her first husband. He went through a divorce and her husband died suddenly. They reconnected, first as friends again, then as lovers, and married 35 years ago. I took the bottom photo of a gift he bought her when their friendship turned into a love affair- the phoenix rising from the ashes, a symbol of renewal, of light overcoming darkness. She has not gone one day without wearing it in 35 years. The midnight before he died, surrounded by loved ones, he laid in her arms. As he fell asleep, people heard a large boom in another room, and although it made an impression on them, they figured something had fallen and broken and ignored it. In the early morning hours, as he took his final breath, she walked over to the other room and found the impression of the bird in the top photo on her window. For those of you who believe in mysticism as I do, this is yet another beautiful reminder that nothing is ever lost. There are no spiritual coincidences. We turn from one form to another. We are not bodies with a temporary spiritual experience, but spirits with a temporary physical journey. I will miss you my friend. We will always love you. You are now free to fly. You were never subtle."image

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,999
    Options

Thinking of you Stephanie.

• AnimalCrackers
    AnimalCrackers Member Posts: 542
    Options

Wow Deanna thanks for sharing that touching and mystical story.

Stephanie, thinking of you daily and remain in awe as you continue to post to BCO amid your transition. Such strength, grace and spirit are seldom seen. You are loved and respected here.

Cathy

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    Options

• zarovka
    zarovka Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

Stephanie - thinking of you daily.

>Z<

• cling
    cling Member Posts: 263
    Options

Oh! What a beautiful picture!

Thinking of you Stephanie

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    Options

Stephanie - look at those colors. I'm praying for you.

• bestbird
    bestbird Member Posts: 232
    Options

The Amalfi Coast - a view of serenity to our beloved Stephanie who provides us with Light From Around the World...

• Zoziana
    Zoziana Member Posts: 102
    Options

Stephanie: Thank god you will be helping us from the other side. I loved your last post, and it, more than anything, has made me realize it is all okay and good will prevail--but we must unite and send the healing light forward, not just to you, but here, to our country, to our immediate world, to help make a better, safer place for all. It is so very good to know you will be on the most powerful side--the other side of this life--and helping us forward. xo

• zarovka
    Options

Stephanie - If you happen to make it to the other side before January and Donald's comb over becomes animated an invisible force during his inauguration, I'll know who it was. Just a thought. You said you might help and I need a giggle.

>Z<

• Mel26
    Mel26 Member Posts: 39
    Options

Beautiful story Deanna!

Thinking of you Stephanie with love and admiration. I hope you are pain free and comfortable

• Artista928
    Artista928 Member Posts: 1,458
    Options

Stephanie, you will be an angel soon that we all look forward to carrying on our shoulder and holding our hand in times of our own struggles. You are such a light in what we all sometimes feel can be so dark. Thank you for your loving kindness... and back atcha and more! XO

• feelingfeline
    Options

• ruthbru
    Options

Speaking of light around the world, the moon will be a Super Moon next week. I am posting a link for you to enjoy.....https://www.facebook.com/brightside/videos/366207440393806/

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    Options

Stephanie may your crossover be sweet and peaceful. I think of you with love and admiration every day. Thanks for coming here and sharing all your wisdom, friendliness and experience with us at BCO. Our gratitude is endless. I will miss you. HeartLots of love.

rosevalley

• PattyPeppermint
    PattyPeppermint Member Posts: 8,950
    Options

wow. How could I Ave missed this thread. Went looking for post from Stephanie tonight and found this. Praying for you Stephanie. You are much loved, much respected, much treasured.

• farmerlucy
    farmerlucy Member Posts: 596
    Options

Sweet dreams Stephanie. When I see the light from the twinkling stars I will think of you.

• ruthbru
    Options

A end of fall (we are expecting snow on Friday) North Dakota picture:image

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,028
    Options

Gentle embraces to Stephanie and all of you.

Medicating The Mods

• Lily55
    Lily55 Member Posts: 1,748
    Options

Stephanie I am in total awe, you write so eloquently, and are so present............whereas I cannot find any words but awe and love for you xxxx

• feelingfeline
    Options

Stephanie this was last night's blood moon or "supermoon" as it first rose over the Irish sea

• farmerlucy
    farmerlucy Member Posts: 596
    Options

My tiny granddaughter being presented to the super moon a la Kunta Kinte scene in Roots. She's in Denver.

• mab60
    mab60 Member Posts: 365
    Options

thinking of you this morning Stephanie.

Mary Anne

• gmafoley
    Options

• zarovka
    Options

Stephanie, Thinking of you every day.

>Z<

• gmafoley
    Options

Wonderfull sunsets this week. Sending Gentle hugs to all that need it.

• jensgotthis
    jensgotthis Member Posts: 671
    Options

Thinking of you Stephanie and sending warming love to you

• Longtermsurvivor
    Longtermsurvivor Member Posts: 738
    Options

Transformation.

signing off from engagement with this life, these written messages.

Am grateful for those who read my blog. caregivers will post updates there.

Thanks for conveying news from my blog to here and and the death & dying topic.

Thanks too for your supportive thoughts, wishes, meditations and prayers...I feel you.

Your notes, I won't read any longer.

Thank you

Just be.

Ease, Stephanie

• gmafoley
    Options

Fly with the Eagles Stephanie!