Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Lita57

Options

Comments

• 70charger
    70charger Member Posts: 591
    Options

Luv the spunky look, it reflects your personality. Fingers crossed for a restful night.

• Kandy
    Kandy Member Posts: 424
    Options

Lita, thinking about you tonight. You are amazing to find the energy to continue to fight so hard. An oncologist told me while I was in the hospital that he could always tell who was going to be around the longest. The people that continued on with their life would do so much better, then the people that ended up laying on the sofa/bed, well they didn't do so well. Your fight in you is amazing. We are all here for you. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your journey. Praying for you everyday.

• zarovka
    zarovka Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

go lita.

i get it with the husband and the fmla paperwork. i'll leave it at that.

we all have our reasons to live. one of mine is to make sure things get done so stupid things don't happen to people i love.

>Z<

• Wendy3
    Wendy3 Member Posts: 872
    Options

Love Mozart how wonderful and dinner I live for those times when the family is together enjoy yourself and doing normal things is a good plan you are my hero Lita☺️. Where you ever on Taxol I didn't find it bad at all now in the last month I'm happing feet and hand issues but the whole time before wasn't a big deal at all. No nausea at all but I do still take my cbd and THC combo

• Bliss58
    Bliss58 Member Posts: 938
    Options

Lita, you are such a strong lady. Pushing forward with such amazing resiliency, and I'm in awe. You just vent away about the DH; I so get it, too! Thinking of you always, and wishing you peaceful rest tonight.

• runor
    runor Member Posts: 1,613
    Options

Lita, I check in, read all the support, read your updates and I still hope some wise, helpful words come. Nope. I got nothing. You are in my heart.

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

Lita, go girl! 

Loving the spunky hair. Rollo and Sophia are great walking pals. I'm so proud of your strength, courage, and determination! Rollo can give you more freedom because you'll always have a safe place to rest for when you need it. 

Yes, Pallative care is not Hospice, but is an amazing layer of help and support. My friend Lori was on palliative care for 6-10 months, and it was a blessing. 

Grrrhh, hubby and paperwork.

Hoping you got some sleep last night. Enjoy Mozart and dinner on Sunday. I love Mozart. 

Lifting you up in prayer. Playing flute for two masses Sunday.

• PHOTOGIRL-62
    PHOTOGIRL-62 Member Posts: 274
    Options

Dear Lita,

I am shocked and saddened by this news. One year ago I joined this group so scared with my diagnosis. You were such a comfort to me and made me feel so much better knowing I wasn't alone in this ugly battle. I love your comments, your pictures of your dog and you always made me laugh!! I know you are brave and I hope that as this monster takes his turn on you, that you find peace and comfort in the days to come. I'm praying for you!!

Thank you Kandy for this thread.

Anita

• Kaption
    Kaption Member Posts: 2,934
    Options

Gentle hugs, Lita. Prayers for all!

• marylark
    marylark Member Posts: 159
    Options

Praying today for you Lita.

Mary

• babs6287
    babs6287 Member Posts: 1,619
    Options

Lita. Love the spike doooo!

Babs

• GracieM2007
    GracieM2007 Member Posts: 1,255
    Options

Lita, I love your hair! Not many women can wear really spiky hair but it looks great on you! Mozart! Just enjoy, it will be healing! Gentle hugs

• pajim
    pajim Member Posts: 930
    Options

I hope the concert was grand!!!

• 50sgirl
    50sgirl Member Posts: 2,071
    Options

Think of you , Lita. I do love the spiked hair. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs and prayers, Lynne

• PattyPeppermint
    PattyPeppermint Member Posts: 8,950
    Options

Hope u r enjoying your weekend break from rads. Thinking of u

• Believe51
    Believe51 Member Posts: 28
    Options

You are rocking the spiked do! Enjoy the concert tomorrow; just close your eyes and feel the music. Sending prayers that you get some sleep tonight.

Hugs, Marti

• mistyeyes
    mistyeyes Member Posts: 570
    Options

It doesn't matter how I feel, but I some how feel better now that you have a plan.  You look so good on the outside to have so much pain on the inside.  I hope with all of this you get some relief from pain.  ...and Sophia is so picture perfect!!!!  She needs to be in a magazine!

• artistatheart
    artistatheart Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

yep, I am in love with Sophia! Makes me smile every time. I have Rollo too Lita but am hoping to kick her to the curb soon.....I think we all get the men and paperwork thing. My DH and I just had a little blowout about this last night as he is going to be in deep doo doo when I go as he just keeps leaving it all up to me. I'm sorry about all the crap you have to deal with. You sure do it with finesse and still manage to get out to a real event.

• meow13
    meow13 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

Lita, thinking of you. Praying for comfort to you.

• Artista928
    Artista928 Member Posts: 1,458
    Options

Sending many well wishes, thoughts and prayers your way neighbour. I hope the wbr knocks it all down. xo

• wam
    wam Member Posts: 98
    Options

Hi lita. Have a wonderful time at the opera! You and DD. will love it! hope you are feeling well.

• momallthetime
    momallthetime Member Posts: 1,375
    Options

Lita you've been the spine of your family, they won't let go easily. I wonder how subconscious "loosing" the paperwork was. But you trying so damn hard getting things moving for them, of course you expect cooperation. Well, they keep you on your toes, that's for sure. Your ranting is what so many think to themselves, it's real life. Hope you do get some sleep. Thanks for the info on the meds.

• Lita57
    Lita57 Member Posts: 2,338
    Options

Dianarose's wigs arrived, but not quite sure if I'm diggin' the "Mrs. Beasley look" - - - (anybody remember "Family Affair" and Sebastian Cabot? I used to love that show!)

(oops...shot of the second wig copies twice)

I might want to go for something a little "younger". Thanks, Diana. This is a GOOD start! You don't know how you're gonna like a wig until you actually try it on.

Any comments?

• mistyeyes
    mistyeyes Member Posts: 570
    Options

I like the first one.  But maybe a long flowing red color to get into a mermaid look!

• zarovka
    zarovka Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

They both look real. That is key.

>Z<

• Lita57
    Lita57 Member Posts: 2,338
    Options

Off to the opera w/ DD. PACKED on the concealer to cover the shiners.

• limnogal
    limnogal Member Posts: 100
    Options

The first wig looks nice and natural. I hope you and DDhave a great time at the opera!

• nkb
    nkb Member Posts: 1,561
    Options

I like the first one also. The bangs are nice. I got more compliments on my wig hair than ever on my real hair.

• iwrite
    iwrite Member Posts: 746
    Options

Hope the concert was wonderful! You looked great :)

I get the Mrs Beasley reference...LOL! Liked wig number 2. That said, do they have spiked wigs?? That's a great look with the new glasses.

Enjoy some rest today! Yeah...the DH stuff. Rant any time!

• bigbhome
    bigbhome Member Posts: 721
    Options

Lita, I do remember that show! It was so cute! I like the first one on you, but my favorite look on you, is the one with you and your DD! I hope you enjoyed the opera!

Hugs and prayers

Claudia