Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Lita57

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• meow13
    meow13 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

Oh thank goodness Cowgirl! So happy to hear it was a mistake.

• Bliss58
    Bliss58 Member Posts: 938
    Options

When Lita comes back, she'll probably be amused at her reported demise. If she really is off the boards for hacking, I hope she makes a new account or can use another device to let us know how she is.

Yes, cowgirl, I agree it's very easy to make that mistake and don't beat youself up over it, but thanks for coming back to explain.

• goodprognosis
    goodprognosis Member Posts: 195
    Options

Thank God it was a mistake. So much better than if it was true. Yes Bliss, I'm sure she will laugh too. She has a great sense of humour.

Go Lita!!!!

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    Options

Lita’s daughter posted 6 hours ago that Lita has passed. We lost a wonderful woman with her death

• Artista928
    Artista928 Member Posts: 1,458
    Options

RIP. She fought hard. 💔

• Liwi
    Liwi Member Posts: 249
    Options

I am so sad to hear this news. Lita was an amazing woman and an inspiration.

• jensgotthis
    jensgotthis Member Posts: 671
    Options

Big hugs Lita. Thank you for your humor and your wisdom

• goodprognosis
    goodprognosis Member Posts: 195
    Options

Fly away Lita. You've earned your reward.

We will never forget you.

God give your beautiful family strength at this difficult time.

GP

• vargadoll
    vargadoll Member Posts: 1,942
    Options

Rest well Lita. Your spirit was beautiful! You kept it real and held. Nothing back! Give Patty and hootie-hoo! Prayers for the family and all the sisters in pink.

• Maire67
    Maire67 Member Posts: 418
    Options

I have been blessed to know Lita through this site. Her courage candor., encouragement and her sense of humor has lifted me up on some of our darkest days. Blessings to her family . Forever grateful for her wisdom and compassion. Hope you you are traveling without pain at last.

• Jaylea
    Jaylea Member Posts: 440
    Options

Oh, Lita, you old soul, fly freely. I pray for you, your dear husband, daughter, and family to find quiet moments of joy in this difficult time.

• Bliss58
    Bliss58 Member Posts: 938
    Options

I am so saddened to hear this news, but Lita, you fought hard and earned those wings to fly, free from pain. You were an inspiration, full of wisdom and fun. I always enjoyed your humor and cooking; oh those recipes! Thanks for it all. My condolences and love to your family and friends. May their cherished memories of you comfort them at this difficult time.

• Libber
    Libber Member Posts: 45
    Options

Dear sweet Lita. We did not

correspond but I have read many of your posts and you gave me hope and advice to get through this awful thing that we have to deal with.

You have been an angel. A support for so many of us. A true positive influence. There is a special place in heaven for you.

My sincere condolences to family and friends. Please be at peace and a shining light.

Love.

Libb

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

Lita's daughter started a page, if you would like to visit:

https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/8/topics/873525

• avag
    avag Member Posts: 15
    Options

SincereApologies for posting in the wrong thread.