Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,548
    Options

Simply give others a bit of yourself:  a thoughtful act, a helpful idea, a word of appreciation, a lift over a rough spot, a sense of understanding, a timely suggestion.  You take something out of your mind, garnished in kindness out of your heart, and put it into the other person's mind and heart.

Charles H. Burr

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    edited April 7
    Options

She only seems to surface if the media points out her absence over and over. She's a gold-digger who I think was secretly glad to live in the WH. but who only tolerated the guy she married for the bennies. I'm sure it must be much harder now that he is OFF big time. Though reluctant much of the time she still will show up to fulfill her pre-nuptial obligations. She is as horrid as the orange guy, but not senile like he is.

• illinoislady
    edited April 7
    Options

Her tweet got hit with a community note which said, “Earthquakes happen all the time, all around the world,” the community note read. “Eclipses are not random, they follow strict mathematical rules and can be predicted centuries before they happen. NASA has a site listing eclipses until the year 3000.”

Eclipses are on a schedule and are not sudden angry outbursts from God. There are at least 30 earthquakes a day on this planet. For people like Marjorie, science is hard so it’s easier to replace understanding with stupid hokey religious conspiracy theories. I don’t want a science lesson from a whackanoodle troglodyte who thinks the Earth is only 6,000 years old.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is out of place in this century. By the way, has she repented for her adultery?

It was back in medieval times when people thought an eclipse meant the gods were angry, the sun was going to abandon Earth, worldwide misery was coming, or mythical creatures were about to attack.

If there is a god and he’s really pissed off at us, he’d find a much better way to punish us than with earthquakes and eclipses. He’d send lunatics like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Donald Trump to be our elected leaders.

God must really hate us.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,200
    Options

Loved the rant which is a great way to release anger with idiots. The above meme is a hoot since MTG is seriously deranged.

• illinoislady
    Options

Well, I suppose the fun will start again tomorrow. The Loon will get one day closer to his 'first' criminal trial. He has had his lawyers working overtime to try and dislodge either the date or the judge or maybe both and it is not working.

How many times can you or your lawyers hear no. Well, he is really enriching the legal profession and they rely on him to have those BIG and very major fundraisers at his gaudy resort house in Florida. I think someone mentioned — no way to check just yet if he just accidentally spouted out an amt. that was double what Pres. Biden, Obama, and Clinton did. It was opined that much of that for the Loon may have been what someone verbally committed or pledged, based on what who knows.

Well, in any case, those people are likely to be paying the Loon's legal fees more than anything. Perhaps if he is counting pledges that is one of the reasons. Pledged only if it actually pays for campaigns and down ballot Reps. Hmmm.

It is idiocy if you ask me. Those people willing to help the Loon might as well give him their checkbook and move on, because he is broke and going to be more so. He needs all the funds he can wring out of people. You'd think after all this time people would have wised up — but it is much worse this time. The money you give is much more likely to end up a huge loss. The Loon is over whether from his mental issues or a jail cell. He is over and if you are ignorant enough to still send him your money then all I can say if a fool and their money really are soon parted.

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,159
    Options

Love the memes!

Melania hated the White House and didn't want to live there. It wasn't up to her standards! Make no mistake, she is just as ruthless as Trump! Ironic how Trump hates immigrants but quickly got citizenship for Melania's parents. When her mother passed away, she wouldn't allow him to ride in the same car with her. Their marriage was always about the "deal!"

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,030
    Options

Fingers crossed!🤞

• betrayal
    Options

Ditto for the Rapture.

• illinoislady
    Options

Yes, fingers crossed as hard as I can.

• illinoislady
    Options

I admit it — I giggled heavily.

• illinoislady
    Options

He's the world's champion failer. (not a real word by the way). He obviously has no idea what success really is since he's never had any.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Sure miss Bobby and his brother.

• illinoislady
    Options

Did you steal that tribble, fella.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Of course its a ruse, but it was fun anyway because I DIDN'T read the list of movies first.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,030
    Options

Another case where punctuation matters!

• betrayal
    Options

Love the painting as well as the punctuation.

The meme with the movies was great and I got #9 so I had my laugh for the day. Though I do have to admit Gone with the Wind was an all time favorite of mine. I have loved Clark Gable since I was a young girl and first saw him in movies.

• illinoislady
    Options

I will greet this day with love in my heart.

And how will I do this?  Henceforth will I look on all things with love and
    I will be born again.  I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet I will
    love the rain for it cleanses my spirit.  I will love the light for it shows me
    the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars.  I will
    welcome happiness for it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure sadness
    for it opens my soul.  I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due;
    yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge.

Og Mandino

• illinoislady
    Options

Betrayal, I also loved Gone With the Wind. As a young pre-teen I read the book. My mother purchased the book. I recall it was bigger than most in overall size as well as number of pages. All throughout the book it had the most beautiful pictures too. I kept that book with me for years. and years till it actually fell apart. Later when the movie came out, I sat nearly mesmerized through the whole thing. I was newly married when the movie was shown in one of our local theaters in Detroit, Michigan.