Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,569
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Not whistling Dixie here. All you've ever been.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

So much for hiring the best people.

• illinoislady
    edited April 12
    Options

BREAKING: Hollywood superstar actor Alan Ritchson of Reacher tears into Donald Trump with the most brutal celebrity attack to date — and cites his own Christian faith as a reason.

This is going to enrage MAGA fans...

"Trump is a rapist and a con man, and yet the entire Christian church seems to be treat him like he’s their poster child and it’s unreal. I don’t understand it," said Ritchson in a new front page interview for The Hollywood Reporter.

"Christians today have become the most vitriolic tribe. It is so antithetical to what Jesus was calling us to be and to do," he said.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

This guy really gets it.

• mom2bill
    mom2bill Member Posts: 7,479
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

😀Definitely the REAL Trump Tower.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

Love all the memes but the last one of Trump Tower is a winner. Would like to shake the hand of the man wearing that t-shirt.

Question for the group: Would you ever hire a lawyer that once represented the Loon? I think they must have been the bottom feeders in law school and unable to find a place in a reputable law firm. They keep trying to do the same thing over and over by just changing the wording and it keeps failing. Do they think they can bombard the judge enough with the same old that he will change his mind or see their POV?

Can't speak for the Repugnicans in PA but know in my heart that I could never vote for one since they disrespect most of the common public and expect us to think they are Gods instead of horses asses. Too much paternalism, WASP and good old white boy for me. No man owns my body nor do they get to make decisions for me.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Unbelievable.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

What happens when you go with friends like the Loon. You get ruined while he walks away.

• illinoislady
    Options

Total embarrassment, because of the absolute truth of it.

• illinoislady
    Options

One his lawyers haven't thought of yet. It's not Monday yet — they still could.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,036
    Options
  • betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

So true but think his may have been undescended to begin with. After meeting with Trump if he does have them, they will again ascend into his pelvis. No backbone or ethics at all.

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,075
    Options

😀: Sydney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and John Eastman all walk into a bar…

🤠: Which bar?

😄: Dis bar.

• illinoislady
    Options

Too funny, Ruth and Betrayal. And then Miriandra, that is a hoot as well. I read earlier (although it has been a while ) that Evan Cocoran is no longer a Trump attorney. He had to give Trump up. He I think is going to have to do some testifying and it won't be good for Trump.

Trump may have had an attorney or two who may have been decent, but for the most part the ones he seems to favor are those who seem to be mainly bottom feeders who are either hard up and think they don't dare pass up the possible funds (which they could get for some time) or already know their reputations and resume leave a great deal to be desired. I am amazed that he can even interest that many bad one to tell the truth.

• mom2bill
    mom2bill Member Posts: 7,479
    Options
  • 1946taco
    1946taco Member Posts: 257
    Options

IllinoisLady sent me here and I have been lurking for several weeks. You ladies are a wonderful break. Thank you. I see a few familiar names which is good too.

Sad how things go full circle. While there have been gains for women and minorities over my 40 years as an activist, I never thought we would go back this far - saying that as an Arizona resident. Glad I was able to get my friends to sign the petition to put the right to abortion in the AZ constitution. Looks like more than enough but signatures are still being gathered in case of any "dirty tricks." We tried 2 years ago but didn't have enough time to get the number required.

Kari Lake is falling all over herself to backtrack on her words as a candidate for governor. And the legislature wouldn't even consider trying to rescind the 1864 bill - but you all already know that. If I were younger, I would be driving women to CA.

Taco/Marge

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,078
    Options

Welcome, 1946taco! You are in the thick of things living in Arizona!