Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited February 2007
    Whoooosshhhhh another shot sliding down the bar for Amy. Distorted Humor is quite put out cause he always wants what I have, but he cant have any of this!!

Amy! No way was I offended. I sorta laughed at myself for being so gosh darn gullible. I always laugh out loud when I read your posts.

Now I havent had anything to drink all week. Ive started this party and Im feeling pretty good right now. Numb is actually the word. Its been such a hard week for so many. Oh and BTW! they get smoother the more you have.

NS: I hate it. I think your asleep when Im awake, and Im awake when your asleep.

Nicki
  • susanmcm
    susanmcm Member Posts: 699
    edited February 2007
    Since we are plannin a comfort weekend I went out and got some more tents.
    Dinner tent (who's cooking?)
  • susanmcm
    edited February 2007
    Game Tent
  • lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited February 2007
    Thanks Nicki,,man that was good. Cant wait till I leave work and that becomes a real drink. I wouldnt say gullible at all,,it was a simple question that you were wondering about. People live without power everyday. I work for the electric company and believe me I see it,,cant imagine it but I see it. Its Friday and you havent had one glass of wine all week????? Wow you go girlfriend,,me either but then again I never drink wine,,lmao. I wont make the same statement about beer though. Well I can say that I havent had just one beer all week,,theres been a few more than one.

Ok this is bugging me,,does anybody know Liz personally with a phone number? I'm not asking for the phone number but can somebody call her and tell her I'm a nut and was only laughing with her? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee,,anybody?

Amy
  • susanmcm
    edited February 2007
    Personal Tents
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2007
    Oh Susan: Now this calls for a special meal! Ive got the BBQ going to the left of the campfire. Have some Filet Minons Ive been saving. Cooked to order. Twice baked potatoes with sour cream or cheese and chives. Also have some grilled vegetable skewers for those who are dieting. Inside my teepee which is right next to the campfire, I have the chocolate fountain going strong. Have all kinds of fruit and cookies.

Did you get me a pink blanket.

And Im so worried about Vickie and Madison. I know the 2 of them are up to no good. Shaking my head. I yi yi yi yi. What trouble do we need to get them out of now?

Nicki
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2007
    Hee heee heeeee I love the personal tents.

Nicki
  • lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited February 2007
    Well I know it was Pj's, drugs and hugs right? Oh my gosh,,they could get arrested for stuff such as that! We might need bail money,,ya think?

Susan, you have been way to busy decorating when you should be resting your bionic knee. Love the tents and for anybody that needs a good laugh step closer and watch me play pool. I really suck!

Amy
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2007
    Jammies, Wine, and Weed - ooops I mean xanax.

Nicki
  • AlaskaDeb
    AlaskaDeb Member Posts: 1,159
    edited February 2007

Nicki-
    got a whole pile of blankets. You can have the pink one
    Hugs
    Deb C
  • newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited February 2007
    Hee hee...Vickie checking in and yup...I'm up to no good...got a little problem though as I can't seem to find Cheri and Madison anywhere.
    Susan...the tents are simply wonderful!!!!
    Off to see what I can "borrow" for the weekend.
    Love ya all,
    Vickie
  • newvickie
    edited February 2007
    Jammies Wine and Weed...LOL.
    How about Jammmies, Hugs, Love and Drugs!!

hmmm...that sounds a little "bad"...maybe not!
  • Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited February 2007
    Susan, love the tents....

I just back from my ortho doc and he got me upset....so

I am gonna hang out here and drink.

Amy, if Vickie and I need to "borrow" a bails bonds man, let us know.....we are a GREAT TEAM....Yep, Nicki, it hard keeping up with Vickie....but somebody has to follow that girl....and it is sooooo much fun...do you think TROUBLE is our middle name....

M
  • AlaskaDeb
    AlaskaDeb Member Posts: 1,159
    edited February 2007
    Susan-

I love the tents…maybe I’m a Nomad at heart. I love a beautiful tent…especially whit the gauze netting over the beds Ohhh LaLa

Deb C
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2007
    Hee Hee Heee in a very low voice!

Nicki
  • Madison
    edited February 2007
    Hey Deb, just saw you brought us some blankets....

M
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2007
    Whats up with the ortho?

Nicki
  • sherloc
    sherloc Member Posts: 893
    edited February 2007
    These guys were very sad when they learned I asked the General and his men to protect us. So I invited them to come along as well

can you tell what I've been doing for the last two days?
  • k4katz
    k4katz Member Posts: 158
    edited February 2007
    Geesh, I cannot keep up with this thread anymore!

I don't have time to read through all the posts - sorry! But I did see the jammies, wine and weed! Sounds like a party! Woohoo!

Thanks everyone, for your thoughts about me missing out on the promotion. It hurts, but I will get over it and, who knows, maybe someday I will look back and realize it really was for the best! Besides, we have other, more important, things to think about in the circle. NS, Jeannie, and everyone else going through funks or other tough times. My thoughts and prayers will be with you all tonight. I am going to go spend some time with my sons now, and give them all the love and hugs I can (saving the wine and weed for when they are in bed! LOL).

*Hugs* to all!
    Kristin
  • Madison
    edited February 2007
    Nicki, The ortho mentioned the bone "C" words....he was just being a doctor and cautious...no scans were ordered....everything OK....just can never run away from IT.

so....I am gonna drink tonight with all of you...didn't even go back to work after the appointment...

Vickie, what are you up to girl...

Nicki, Jammies, Wine, and Weed (yep xanax).....you are on a roll girl...

M
  • Madison
    edited February 2007
    Shirley,

Can we keep them?
  • sherloc
    sherloc Member Posts: 893
    edited February 2007

yes maam we can

• neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited April 2008
    Hi Vickie, Your mind is fine!! I offered up the weekend retreat at my house offering: P.J.'S , Hugs and Drugs. Always hope sent a picture of the slogan for the bumper sticker. I'm looking for a home based business...so I'm thinking if there are some 40,000 of us on here that could use it, maybe there will be a market out there!! Maybe I can hire Alwayshope for marketing, and I'll dole out the rest!! (I hope all know that we are just joking!!)
    Hugs,
    Denise
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2007
    Ohhhhhhh! Sherloc, Im drooling. Denise, its a virtual fantasy. Of course we are joking and we can do whatever we want.

Nicki
  • silvergirl9114
    silvergirl9114 Member Posts: 310
    edited February 2007

Oooooh---look at the size of his---ummm---sword!

• newvickie
    edited February 2007
    THE SIZE OF HIS SWORD...
    ROFLMAO
  • newvickie
    edited February 2007
    Check out my jammies

I actually used to have a pair of jammies like this when I was little...I have a picture of it somewhere! Loved I Dream of Jeannie!
  • newvickie
    edited February 2007
    Ok kidnapping isn't technically stealing is it...I found this guy and kind of "borrowed" him for the weekend...he's in the tent with the gauze over the bed. Go ahead and take a peek.
    Thanks Madison...that duck tape came in handy!!
  • newvickie
    edited February 2007
    and a special teddy for NS
  • Madison
    edited February 2007
    Vickie, I'm right here.....
    NS needs the special teddy...
    Your jammies are great..
    AND we have some nice looking men....with BIG SWORDS..tonight...
    Everyone, off to the tents....

M