Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited February 2007
    Hey Margaret,
    I'll take those photo posting directions too!
    Hugs,
    Denise
  • neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited February 2007
    Hi Girls,
    Tomorrow is my 6 month Onc. appt. Why do I feel all ansy about it? I have my own answer: I have felt like crap and had so many little things go wrong the past 4 months , I truly think My body was getting used to the Wonderful Femara. I'm feeling better now, (atleast this hour!), but the canceritis automatically kicks in. I'm taking a list of questions for him............wish me luck.
    Hugs,
    Denise
  • AlaskaDeb
    AlaskaDeb Member Posts: 1,159
    edited February 2007
    Susan-

Sending you gentle hugs. I wish I lived close enough to come over and cook you soom soup and rub your back for you. Rehab sucks, cancer aftermath sucks. You have every right to feel like you do. cuddle up with a soft blanket and a hot drink and rest. It will get better soon.

Love Ya
    Deb C
  • newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited February 2007
    oh man...just wrote this really long post to all of you and didn't copy it and bam...gone...crap again.
    I am emptying my mind and letting God decide. Wish he'd yell in my ear though!!
    Thank you all for you wonderful wishes and thoughts about this...for your beautiful pm's...oh everything. I am just overwhelmed.
    My nieces and Nathaniel are convinced that there will be no school tomorrow...it's really bad here. I need to get to work though. I called and several people are spending the night (it's an assisted care facility)including our executive director who is probably serving dinner and our controller who was going to work in the kitchen, our nurse whose been there since Tuesday morning and the maintance staff. Everyone has to be nearing exhaustion and I feel guilty for not being there. Geez...good at this guilt stuff.
    Alwayshope...thanks for the baby shower offer hon but hold off a bit LOL.
    I am simply exhausted...I thank each and every one of you for your well wishes, prayers, thoughts, everything you do for me. I am going to go lay on the couch with my current kids and crochet and empty this mind of mine!
    I love you all...each and every one of you!
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day and many more to come with lots of love.
    Vickie
  • PeanutsGirl
    PeanutsGirl Member Posts: 115
    edited February 2007
    Well, I'm off to watch Beauty and the Geek. No choir tonight, our director has the flu. DH is home sick, too. Must do the things he usually does. It's my turn to be caregiver.

Laura
  • snowmen_n_thongs
    snowmen_n_thongs Member Posts: 367
    edited February 2007
    [image]http://image[/image]

happy valentines day!!!!! whooooohooooooooooo
    tracey
  • snowmen_n_thongs
    edited February 2007
    hahah well i thought it was funny!!!!

ok more name animations

image[/image]

image[/image]

lol these are fun!!!!!! hope your enjoying them to

tracey
  • snowmen_n_thongs
    edited February 2007
    image[/image]
  • lizws
    lizws Member Posts: 789
    edited February 2007

Tracey - how do you do that? I want one. LOL

• CherylG
    CherylG Member Posts: 85
    edited February 2007
    Wow Tracey .. how do you do that??
    Hugs
    CherylG
  • snowmen_n_thongs
    edited February 2007
    lol there just animations....
    but i cant find one with just liz...... but i am still looking or i will break down and have to alter one!!!
    here is one for you cheryl!!!!

• CherylG
    CherylG Member Posts: 85
    edited February 2007

Thongs ... you are a woman of many talents LOL Thanks!

• snowmen_n_thongs
    edited February 2007
    image[/image]
  • lizws
    edited February 2007
    awww how cute - thanks!

Hugs
    Liz
  • Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited February 2007
    Tracey, you are on a ROLLLLLL….very good, very good..I’m impressed!!!!

Susan, I am sorry you are feeling down. I agree with DebC, I wish we were close enough to visit you, take you out for coffee- maybe DRINKS….

DebC, you always give great advise!

Denise, good luck at the onc tomorrow…..anniversary visits SUCK…

Anne, you are in a funk also….not feeling good…..can’t have that…we are here to listen whenever you need to talk….You are Army-Navy and I’m Air Force Mom….

Joyce, it looks like I need to grab some extra bottles of wine for the tent….we are going to have to give Susan, Denise, Anne and Joyce some great big hugs

MB, I ate lots and lots of Valentine candy today…..I think I’m going to have to EXERCISE lots and lots…..

Jan, did DH get the driveway plowed? There was so much snow falling in the northeast today….

I ordered a King Cake (Mardi Gras Cake and beads) from Louisiana to be delivered today in Alabama…….cake never made it to Alabama….it is SNOWED in …..in Ohio of all places…..

Amy, you had 19 degrees this morning….we reached a low of 31 degrees….no rain, snow or ice, just cold weather..

Nicki, when the snow melts during the day and its gets to 4 degrees at night…do you have ice on your roads? Ice is so dangerous…be careful tomorrow…

Joyce, keep us updated on Kevin….we are saying a prayer that his drain can be removed soon….

Shirley, Sherloc and any who need crochet instructions…..PM me ‘because I have some extra “how to crochet” books I can mail to you….let me know…..Crochet is easy…I can even talk and crochet at the same time……

Michele, hope your back feels better….

HELLO LIZ…glad you are back with us….

Cheri, didn’t you say to Mena “Tag, your it”……where is she? Did you hide her?

Mena, happy birthday.

Laura, I know you are taking care of a sick hubby…..stay well please….

Vickie, I know you have an important decision to make…..I’m thinking about you and saying a prayer for guidance…..special hugs….

NS, thinking of you and sending special hugs your way also….

Everyone I missed, thinking of you also
    Need to get off computer because dd wants some computer time and I need to go crochet some squares….

Take care everyone and hope you have a good Valentine evening.

Madison
  • Boo46
    Boo46 Member Posts: 261
    edited February 2007
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all

Susan - So sorry to hear you are hurting. I agree this all sucks. Rehab for orthapedic probs is so tough. Hang in there and it will get better. In the meantime wrap youself in the love and good wishes of your cg sisters. Sending prayers your way.

Vickie - Oh my What a stessfull situation. I just don't know what I would do. Breath deep, think things thru, and follow your heart. Sending you strenght to find what's best for you.

Sue
  • snowmen_n_thongs
    edited February 2007
    closest to madison i could find!!!

image[/image]
  • Boo46
    edited February 2007
    Tracy, Vickie, Deb, and everyone else who is posting pics. Just wanted to say I really enjoy them. Mabey one of these days this semi computer idiot will learn how. Can't even get my picture to post under my name yet! Oh well.
    Sue
  • lizws
    edited February 2007
    For Susan who's having a really bad day!

Hugs

• lizws
    edited February 2007
    Here ya go Sue!

• snowmen_n_thongs
    edited February 2007
    ok i cant stop!!!
    help me i am addicted!!!
    here is one for sue!!

image[/image]
  • snowmen_n_thongs
    edited February 2007

omg liz hahahah i thought i double posted there!!!!!!!!

• lizws
    edited February 2007

I thought I had. LOL Yes, this is addictive. LOL

• Boo46
    edited February 2007
    Liz and Tracy
    Thanks! I love Garfield.
    Wow thought I was seeing double there for a min. LOL
  • lizws
    edited February 2007
  • lizws
    edited February 2007

• susanmcm
    susanmcm Member Posts: 699
    edited February 2007
    thanks youse guys. I'm gonna go work on some name animations.
  • lizws
    edited February 2007
    Vickie - sorry there wasn't one with an e!

• lizws
    edited February 2007
  • lizws
    edited February 2007
    Thanks Tracey!!!!!!!!! Have a good night everyone.

Hugs
    Liz