Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• AlaskaDeb
    AlaskaDeb Member Posts: 1,159
    edited March 2007
    Things were so nuts at the doc's office that I didn't get a lot of details. There have actually been many cases of this type of strep in the community. She was not the first to get it, and they already were working on tracking and watching things.

This is a bad strep, but I guess it isn’t some type of mutant strain. I never knew it, but a certain small percentage of people die from strep each year! Now that I know it is not some super bug, I feel a lot safer. My doc is a personal friend and I know he would not do anything to risk anyone’s health, so I am comfortable with what is going on.
    It is still so sad and scary for the family of the girl that died…just so sad

Hugs
    Deb C
  • susanmcm
    susanmcm Member Posts: 699
    edited March 2007
    I can't believe there are 3 pages of posts since I posted yesterday. It is so good to hear from everybody. As for me, I was so worn out from partying with the hunky men that Cheri and I met yesterday that I didn't have any energy left when I got home. You understand, don't you?? <wink,wink> They just demanded so much attention from us beautiful ladies.

I'll be back!

susan
  • Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited March 2007
    Oh Deb, I hope everything is okay. This is so scary for your community. I will say a prayer for strength for the family of the young girl...

My youngest daughter just called to say she may have been exposed to TB...gosh it never ends. She begins the conversation with ..."Are you going to get upset if I tell you something?".....What do you think?!?!?! She did say that this strain was treatable by drugs (so I guess that's good).

Hugs to all, Madison
  • Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited March 2007
    Susan, I am anxious to see those "squares" you and Cheri did under the influence of blue drinks and hunky men!!!
    Don't you agree Vickie?
  • AlaskaDeb
    edited March 2007
    Thanks Madison. The prayes mean a lot for the family. This has been so shocking. Young people just should die from something like strep! The day before she dies she felt well enough she was baby sitting for another friend of mine! Watching 3 little kids (they are all on antibiotics and fine)....but how can a healthy young girl die that fast from something that would normally just be a sore throat??? Life just doesn't make sense some days

Deb C
  • susanmcm
    susanmcm Member Posts: 699
    edited March 2007
    I didn't know that people die from strep. When I first read your post I assumed it was a "superbug" kind of thing. Again it puts things into perspective. I am a cancer survivor and that sucks but I am alive.

On the other hand, I can't belive you have to bring your own food to jail Jasmine. That is just too strange. If they don't have a microwave available I wouldn't be able to eat. Do they let you order out???
  • jasmine
    jasmine Member Posts: 773
    edited May 2008

LOL...I don't think you can order pizza delivery from jail Susan. The point is to be punished. Its a small town with a small budget so I guess they need you to bring your own lunch and snacks. I'm sure they provide food for folks that are incarcerated overnight and can't go home at night. I found it odd too but nothing surprises me in this town .... much anyway.

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited March 2007

hmmm...I wanna join Susan and Cheri...sounds like they have more fun hookin than we do...geez.

• Biker54
    Biker54 Member Posts: 1,042
    edited March 2007
    Vickie, I'm with you. What kind of hooking are they doing??? How's your eye today? I hope you will be able to see your drink on the QE this weekend. If you can't keep an eye on it, you know that Cheri will grab it!

NS, that's awful that your onc dropped your insurance. I know other docs do it, but an onc???? I hope things improve for you soon.

Karen, I just stopped taking antibiotic and I drank Kefir. It's kinda like a yogurt smoothie. I like it and it's full of good bacteria. Good luck with your "unveiling".

Deb, that strep b is really scary stuff! It's amazing how fast it can kill a seemingly healthy young person.

Cy, I'm glad your Dad's surgery went well. I hope his recovery goes smoothly.

Cheri, Mork & Mindy??!!! Bwwwaahhhaahhhaa!! Perfect! Are the pups still doing well?

Betty, I do believe you are the new Rise & Shine girl. What time do you get up?????

Odalys, is it possible to get too much boobie massage? I guess it dependds on who's doin' the massaging .

Jasmine, the prisoners go to jail from 8 - 5 and have to bring their own food?? ROTFLMAO!!!

I'm at work on my lunch hour, so posting time is short. I will try to check in later after dinner. Hugs and kisses to all I missed!

Mena, HaHaHa!!!! Yay for Sanjaya!! I hope you are feeling a little better after your crappy scans. Come to the party this weekend. We are sailing on the QE2.
  • snowmen_n_thongs
    snowmen_n_thongs Member Posts: 367
    edited March 2007
    good afternoon ladies!
    well i am in a pissy mood.... not only am i working weekends but now he has me on nights.....i am wondering if i should of turned that other job down:(
    how fusterating this is for me!!!!

deb...... oh yikes that all sounds so scary.... keep your hands clean....that poor girl:( her poor parents:( how tramatic...

jas..... rotflmoa omg and i thought you were really going to jail.. hahahahahahahahaha....the jail here you have to pack a lunch to... hahahaha

ns sorry your having so many freaking problems.... hoping it gets better for you and soon!!!!!!!!11

cy glad your dad is doing good... hopeing for a speedy recovery for him!!!!!

odalys what a great picture, ty for sharing that!

ok vickie and jan who is hooking?? huh???> hahaha

hey nikki i miss you lots!!!!!!!

good to see you susan and madison!!! hugssssss

cheri, mena, sue, mb, shirley, betty, laura, and all you ladies.........
    hugsssssssss
    tracey
  • ArmyNavyMom
    ArmyNavyMom Member Posts: 134
    edited March 2007
    Odalys – I gave up my contacts a year ago and there are still times when I miss them, but we adjust, huh? I bet your new glasses are snazzy. Take a picture and post it for us when you get them! Handsome son!

Moldy bread and cereal with ants…. Sounds like Deb and Odalys are ready for Survivor or Fear Factor or something.

Jasmine – That’s good news. You can never be sure when the courts are going to make something huge out of something little. But I can see all us CG’s dancin’ on the tables like the end of the Blues Brothers movie!! I never thought of it before, but if you wear horizontal stripes while behind vertical bars, you can play tic-tac-toe on your stomach.

Ooo Shirley – I want one of those Tempurpedic mattresses too!

Deb – I’da been checking on that teacher doing community service too. We had one of our Scout camp managers that used to get the local jail trustees to come out to camp and do maintenance for some of the community service time they were supposed to do. I never had issues with them (their guards were always very close by) but the parents that had kids at the camp had fits (understandably). Too bad in some ways. They did really good work and that camp is kinda falling apart now. My condolences to the girl’s family and the whole rest of the town. That is tragic. BTW – You still feeling okay???

Madison – It’s always something, isn’t it? Are they going to be able to test your DD? Or do the treatment “just in case”?

Susan – I didn’t know that people die from strep either, I just know it always made me really sick as a kid. Now I know why my mom always hauled me to the doc so quick. I did have a friend who died at 33 from the flu; 3 little girls-very, very sad. You would think that would have made me good about getting flu shots, but I hadn’t had one for 25 years before this year.

Vickie – How is your eye?

Tracey – Nights and weekends? That does stink! I’m working this Saturday at a conference, but at least it’s in the city where my Dad lives so I’ll get to go have dinner with him after. And I rarely have to work Saturdays.

I keep forgetting to mention, I’m going topless!! I went without a wig last Saturday when we went out to see my in-laws. I decided on Monday to go to work without it and all the ladies in the office think it’s cute. And I know my boss would (nicely) say if she thought I’d be better off waiting. It’s coming in a little blonder than it was pre-chemo and little waves or curls – it’s still a little too short to be sure.

Lunch is over, back to “work”.

Anne
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007
    Anne...good for you for going topless! Isn't it refreshing. They made me take my wig off at work one day to see how much hair I had and the dining services director (a man) took at and wouldn't give it back!!! He still has it and will put it on to be foolish every now and then (he's bald). It took me a couple of days to get used to it and then I decided that it was soooo much more comfortable that I didn't care! My eye is still weird. I think I may have scratched it or something I just wish it would heal...hard to see and runs like crazy from time to time so I look like I'm crying when I'm not.
    Tracey...nights and weekends...geez...I'd be pissy too! We have a whole bunch of happy hookers here...crochet hookers that is. LOL.
    Ok ladies...journal for me please! Pretty please...I want to get journals from all over...just a page or two or as many as you want. Add some pics, just your thoughts, rants, raves...whatever. It will be a great book when its finished.
    Love and hugs to all
    Vickie
  • RobinTN
    RobinTN Member Posts: 466
    edited March 2007
    Good evening girls,I just got home from chemo and after another morning of crying I think I have cried it all out and I feel better.I am getting excited about talking to an attorney and at the time I am going to ask him about divorce procedings,he is not the one i had originally wanted but there is not use in paying for 2.I think this shoulder thing got me down in the dumps really bad.It should never have happened.And I want to thank all of you for once again dragging me thru the fog.I love all of you,words are easy to say but this is from the heart.

Jasmine ,I love your name,but then that is my youngest daughters name,the one who is pregnant.She is going to have a girl and her name is Teslia Rena after me.I got her name from an old seals and crofts song in the 70;s called summer breeze.I was a teenager but said when I had a girl she was going to be jasmine suzanne.well I waited for the second one but still love the Name karen her name is Rena also and so is Noelle's middle name.So everyone is my namesake.
    Karen got a speeding ticket the other day and she is going to go to driving school it is almost 200.00 she was driving my camaro and the speedometer is off about 7 miles and we always drive slower that what we are really going,but the cop was a a*(*)& and would not listen he said if she was over 5 more miles he would have taken her to jail for reckless driving.This county is terrible they sit and just try and catch people for speeding.I have heard that they have a quota to reach each month and they sure do a good job of it.

I will let you know when jasmine goes to the hospital and I need prayers for her and for me,I dont think I cant stand it.I am sure going to take my xanax with me.I cant stand to see them hurt.Karen had a c=section so it was fairly easy.Plus we didnt have any father/mother issues with her like we are going to have with this one.The boy is ok the mother is a b)_*&^) and i am afraid I am going to let all this pent up anger and hate i have for the dh loose on her if she says one word out of the way and boy howdy i will have prison strips cause her sister is a cop in town.but hey let the good times roll.I never been in jail and that might be on my list of 2000 things to do before I die who knows.
    I will also keep all of you informed of what the attorney says,if he dosent see it my way I am going to find someone else.

Nicki:I didnt tell them who I was when I called for my medical records,i just asked what i had to do to get them.but to get my xrays I had to tell them I was going to another doc.Hey no lie,I will be going to another doc soon for recon so not a total lie i didnt tell her what kind of dr i was going to.

Lisa:I love you sweetie.I am here call and I will be there in about 45minutes i promise.

Love you ladies.
  • lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited March 2007
    Good afternoon girls!

Been a busy day here at work with the hot weather.

robinTN-wow long post for you. Glad to see you feeling a bit better and hope your chemo wont be to bad on you. BTW, I dont think you lied either, you are going to another dr so there.

Nicki-celexa was mentioned for me also but he said lexapro was newer. You can get generic in celexa though so would be cheaper. Might be my imaginiation but I swear just on my 2nd day of it and I think I am already feeling some better. I actually drank a few beers last night and I havent wanted to relax and do that in a while. Might be the beer that made me feel better,,lol.

Vickie-hows the eye? Eyes do heal fast though so hopefully it wont hurt long.

Cheri-mork and mindy? lmao! Cant laugh too hard though cause my sister has daisy and duke. They were cute little pups and cant wait to see them as they get bigger. I love to get real close and listen to them grunt.

Madison-was that in Alabama where she contacted TB? There is some of that going around at one of the schools not to far from here.

adrionna-I pm'd you my address and Deb has lots of ours from the list she got together for us at Christmas. I want to be on the list so please add me.

Deb-moldy bread,,yuck. Thats about like taking a drink of sour milk! Yuck! Bugs and fishes to ya and keeping your family in my thoughts along with your friends family!

Tracey-nights and weekends would suck. I wouldnt want to do that but then some people wouldnt want to work m-f 8-5 like me. We all have our different schedules.

alwayshope-glad you didnt get slammed in the slammer. Your small town sounds like my small town. Oh wait a minute my little down doesnt have a police dept, we have to rely on the county sheriff.

Shirley-my aunt just recently bought a temperpedic and she loves it! Sounds like you know how to play this game so let me know how you like the new mattress.

Betty-hmm, better clean out the freezer if I am going to get my son in it. He's not little. 12 year old 5 ft 7 190 pounds and size 12 shoe. I was thinking of keeping him locked until he is 30 cause thats when boys get their brain back I think.

Anne-woohoo going topless! Next thing we know you will be hooking with Susan and Cheri.

Meaner than Cheri-2 days in a roll of posting from you. Whoo hooo, I knew you wouldnt leave me alone.

Shokk-you can never post too much.

NS-geesh, it seems as if it is something everyday. That really sucks about the insurance but you will find a great oncologist I feel certain. Things do happen for a reason just keep remembering that.

Iris-I go to Kirland Clinic in Birmingham and that is where my oncologist is.

odalys-thats a cute boy you got there. Those that are still where it is cold will love your remark of walking the dog before its too hot,,,lol

ok gotta get some more work done.

Amy
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited March 2007

Good evening Everyone: Heck - no exercise tonight. Did alot of walking at work. Enjoying the evening and a glass of wine to boot.

Odalys: Rimless glasses. Now thats the way I want to go. Then I think I will get a cheap pair of glasses with sturdy frames to fall asleep in. Lots of stuff going on - this new job sounds awesome.

Iris: This ones for you.

Jasmine: Whew! I was worried how I was gonna explain having daily conversations with someone in jail. Still must have been one big hassel thats for sure.

Madison: I sure am concerned about your daughter. You have to tell me again. How old she is, is she in college. Many of us are exposed to TB but you need tests to make sure its not active. Otherwise highly contagious. Ask me questions and I'll tell you no lies.

Since Im on a serious note and I have my nursing cap on, just thought I would tell ya that here in the Chicagoland area there seems to be an epidemic of scabies. So if you have an unusual rash, thats tracks, and your itchy. Make sure its not scabies. Even the dermatologists are misdiagnosing it!

Tracey: OK, I hate nights, so the job sounds like its getting a little ridiculous. But don't change jobs out of desperation. Then you will just accept the first offer that comes up. Start looking. Dont do a lateral move, make sure its an upward move. Better hours, better salary, better benefits, better life. Heee heeee I miss you too.

Anne: It was exactly one year ago that I went topless. Its a great, liberating feeling. Let the excitement begin.

Sherloc: Everytime I hear the song "unwritten" I think of you. And it happens to be one of my favorites so I play it all the time. Now I dont mean to sound stupid, but I thought the Enterprise was decommissioned and was being put to sleep. Did I miss something somewhere. I sure hope its not heading anywhere far from home.

Vickie: If ya want stories, how about funny ones?

Oh ladies, my time is running short. Husband is cooking dinner and I may have to sign off at any time.
  • slanderson
    slanderson Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2007
    NS, I know what you mean. I know I would always cringe when I saw my old onc drive up in his JAG. Also, it always bothered me that onc's made money off of chemotherapy. I feel that is a big conflict of interest, now that we know there are a lot of women who are hormone positive that don't benefit a lot from chemo.

Shannon
  • AlaskaDeb
    edited March 2007
    I'm at work but not feeling much like working...Shhhhhh don't tell. Just a quick fly-by hug for everyone

Bugs and Fishes
    Deb C
  • lizws
    lizws Member Posts: 789
    edited March 2007
    Hi girls, no I didn’t stay in rehab. It’s exhausting! I did learn so much there though. One of the lectures I attended was how to deal with stress. My cousin is doing great and she will be able to leave on the 6th. They have this little ceremony for whoever is leaving so we’re all going to go down for it. My son was supposed to have a Sinus CT Scan today but they rescheduled it to next week due to the weather. I received an invitation from the ACS to become a Reach for Recovery rep for this area. Not sure if I have time to do that. I’ll decide in a few weeks.

Okay, so those of you who have LE, how does it feel? I have no redness or visible swelling – just an achy feeling and tightness.

It’s storming here and there are tornados bouncing around all over Oklahoma today. I may go poof before I finish this.

Okay, let’s see if I can catch up a bit.

Cheri, glad you got the CD. I can’t double crochet. Keep getting it messed up. I’ve also learned that yarn does not like wet, humid weather. My rectangles are shrinking! I have the knifty knitter also, just haven’t figure it out. Cute pups by the way. Love the names.

DebC, I’m glad you spoke with your doc. Strep B is a serious thing. So sad for the young girls family. Take care of yourself please. I made a copy of the Circle Girls CD for my cousin. She loves it.

Margaret, have fun in Vegas. I’ve never been. I’m thinking of surprising my husband with a trip there for our 20th anniversary next year.

Anne, hope you can get a replacement for the fuel pump. I hate car problems.

Mena, so glad my little gift brought you back home. We sure miss you. Still waiting for the update from you hon. I’ve heard great things about Tykerb.

Gina, I can’t believe all this is happening to you! If the blasted drain isn’t doing anything then you need it out. Is all this still on the radiated side? Gentle hugs.

Ishop/Sue, I learned a lot about alcoholism this week. I don’t live in the same town as my cousin but am planning on attending some Al-Anon meetings so I can continue to learn. Some of the ladies said the same as you did – they look forward to the strength and friendship they receive there. You will be a great help to newly diagnosed patients.

CY, glad your dad is recovering from his surgery. Will keep you all in my prayers.

Nicki, sexy girl you. Now we need a real picture of you here. Congrats on the 4 lbs. Can you exercise a bit extra for me? Haven’t had the time. LOL
    Vickie, Madison, glad you got the packages. My rectangles are shrinking with this crappy weather. They either end up being 6.5 x 9 or 7.5 x 9. As Susan would say “crummy buttons”

Amy, Lexapro is my friend. It made a huge difference when I started it.

Susan, once again thank you for the wonderful work you did for the Pinkstock merchandise. How’s the knee feeling? I’m gathering you and Cheri have been hooking. You gotta watch Cheri remember. Hehehehe

Robin, I’m glad you received the card. I hope you rake that idiot doc over the coals. No excuse for such behavior. Hang tough girl. You will get through this. You are a strong woman and your family as well as all of us are here for you.

Jas, glad you didn’t have to spend time in jail. Interesting that those sentenced spend their time during the day. Here they spend weekends. Glad you didn’t get time. &#61514;

Odalys – Steven is a cutie. I had the dry eye problem after chemo. They told me I’d never wear my contacts again. Wrong! I wore my glasses for about a month and then have worn my contacts ever since. Hope things get better for you. I love the hip rimless glasses!

Sher – I think you’re the one who bought the Salsa exercise tape. I have one on VHS and watched it occasionally. Maybe I need to hunt it down. I’ve been looking at the Hip Hop Abs! Not sure I could keep up with that one though.

Shokk loved the story about the closet.

Tracey, that sucks! Does he give you those hours because he puts more trust in you?

Okay, I’ve missed many but I need to get off here before we get blown away.

Hugs to everyone~
    Liz
  • SheriH
    SheriH Member Posts: 472
    edited March 2007
    Deb, how crazy to have a strep epidemic! It sounds like they've got a pretty good handle on it, though.

Jasmine, I almost believed you were going to jail, for a nano second. That would have been too weird, but they do things like that in this town sometimes. They print a list of people who are wanted in the newspaper every week., even for things like credit card fraud or little minor stuff. One of our subs at school has exactly, including the middle initial, of someone listed in the paper. She is even the same age! Our principal saw it and has been teasing her ever since.

I had my blood work today and not only did my hemoglobin not go up, but my hemocratic went down! What's going on? I had to have an aranesp shot again. I hate it!!!!!! Then, when the nurse asked me how I was I almost started crying. This blood thing has me freaked, my neck is still hurting and the talk of recurrances on the news just really got to me. I don't know what I would do if I didn't know that there are so many of you who are doing well with mets or recurrances. Those of you who have had tough times, my prayers are with you. Thank God for this place where we can learn and share so much. I can't talk about this with anyone else, they just look at me like I'm crazy. They don't know about that little "cancer" cloud that follows me around every where I go.

Tomorrow with the neurologist. Hopefully that will give me some answers.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited March 2007
    Sorry that I had to leave so abruptly. Just finished eating dinner and husband is feeling a tad bit ignored. I know I have missed so many of you. I will catch up with ya in the morning.

Nicki
  • Gus
    Gus Member Posts: 177
    edited March 2007
    Hi Girls,

I've been reading every day, but I just haven't had the energy to post. There's been so much going on with my son that I just feel mentally drained by the end of the day, and I feel terrible that I haven't been participating very much on this thread. So many of you are going through so much, and I feel silly for letting my problems affect me the way that they have. Anyway, I just want to let you know that I love you all and that you are the safe haven that I come to at 2am when I can't sleep...even if I am just reading!

It's probably time to put on my big-girl Pinkstock thong and deal with it, huh?
    I'll check back in later.

Love and hugs to all,
    Sue
  • snowmen_n_thongs
    snowmen_n_thongs Member Posts: 367
    edited March 2007
    just a picture for you ladies having a bad day!!!!!

hehehe
    tracey
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007
    Nicki...funny stories for the journals would be great...we all need a little laughter!
    Robin...sending you a hug...don't want to see you in prison stripes but if it happens we'll be there to break you out.
    Sheri and Sue...big warm hugs to you both.
    Tracey...that would be just my luck LOL!
    Gotta get busy crocheting after I check on the cyber party...come join us ladies!
    Love and hugs to everyone
    Vickie
  • neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited March 2007
    Hi Vickie,
    Hope your eye is better. Just wondering if you got my pm asking questions about the Journal? Don't mean to "bug" you, just want some info cuz I missed it the first time around.
    Hugs,
    Denise
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007

oops Denise...thought I replied to everyone...I'll pm you know...sorry!

• neesie
    edited March 2007
    Madison,
    You had to pull Susan and Cheri's squares out from under Hunky Men?!?! Not our girls, I must have miss read the post!!
    Hugs,
    Denise
  • neesie
    edited March 2007
    Okay, DH decided to be a computer hog tonight, so I'll have to be brief. The nerve of some men!!

Sorry about running off last night after the phone call from Clients relative. My job is not all that demanding, it just picks up without any notice. And you can't just lock up and come home at 5, cuz sometimes it follows you!! Most of the time I really enjoy what I do, but setting up a hospice patient is never fun, and I've been with this lady a long time. Only work part time, so I shouldn't complain! Anyhow, got to tell you a story. Don't take offense, you have to know the patients to appreciate. Often when someone is about Mid-term Dementia they do what we call "parrot talk." They repeat parts of sentences, example: I'm going to take a bath, a bath. I'm getting dressed, getting dressed. What am I going to eat, going to eat. okay, you get the picture. So today, I'm working with a sweetie who is going through this "parrot" phase. She was following me step for step and repeating everything. I turned around and gave her an eskimo kiss and said, "Polly wants a cracker." Now we were getting her ready for a eval. with caseworker, and she kept repeating, "Polly a cracker" Polly a cracker".
    I guess you have to know Dementia people, but all I could think was that she was going to bust out with, "Polly wants a Cracker" while caseworker was there.
    Okay, just a example of some of the "Better" things I deal with.
    Hugs,
    Denise
  • Biker54
    edited March 2007

I am so sorry, I lost my post for the 3rd time!!!!!

• Boo46
    Boo46 Member Posts: 261
    edited March 2007
    Hi all,
    Thanks to everyone for the answers to my colonoscopy question. I will have it done just not in a hurry. I have to admit I just skimmed the 6 PAGES of posts that have appeared since I was last here! Too pooped to catch up tonight. I worked 9 1/2 hrs yesterday and today. I am on my feet for the whole time. I'm scheduled to work tommorrow and Sat too. My entire body hurts. Don't ask me why I'm doing this to myself. I've been asking myself all day. I guess I thought I was strong enough again. Ha!
    Deb - Crummy Buttons?
    Well this girl is going to bed.
    Very tired and sore hugs
    Sue
  • Biker54
    edited March 2007
    Damn!!! I just hit the wrong button!! You know what happened.

I am home from work and checking in. I can't even remember what I posted!! Darn it, my own fault!!!!

Tracey, nights AND weekends???? Just say NO!!!

Anne, Congrats on going topless. Inever wore a wig during tx. Bald is beautiful, Baby!!

Amy, we live in the sticks and we have no cops at night! They get paid 55,000 per year to work 6-9. Interesting when the alarm goes off at 4:00 in the morning! Do you think that boys ever actually get their brains back. I'm not sure!!! Your son sounds like a big boy!!! Yikes!! What's your food bill like???