Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited May 2007
    Quick check in here, man is it Monday again?

Wooohoo to all those headed out on cruises. You all should feel guilty leaving us behind,,lmao. My son is going at the end of May with my mom and dad and family but SO and myself are staying here. If it was Alaska you bet your bottom dollar we would be on that boat.

Susan-have fun at your dinner tonight.

Deb-glad the bear is no longer haunting you and your little dog.

Jankay-glad you arent having to deal with computer withdrawals on top of everything else.

Cheri-woohoo (_!_) (_\_) (_/_) Thats me shaking my butt for your good news in case you couldnt figure it out. You always say you like my ass anyway. Geesh, I hope Ed doesnt get jealous if he reads that line.

Shirley-Have fun on the cruise you lucky dog you.

Biker-Where are you? working too hard?

Adrionna-yep I have the mental problem also but I can claim chemo brain. Trying to explain to SO last night about somebody being high risk for breast cancer and all I could think of was "most likely to succeed". Dont ask me where that came from but thats all that I could get out,,I just kept saying oh you know, like most likely to get it, like most likely to,,oh forget it then she said, like high risk? Bingo! I knew she was my one but never knew she would have to finish sentences for me.

Shokk-are you still here or maybe in the closet again?

Nicki-wow arent you just the most positive person these days? Must be the exercise. Maybe I should try it,,tomorrow.

MB-work is interfering with my board time, do you have the tin cup?

Sherndon-sorry you arent feeling well. Could very well be allergies.

Liz-dongrats on the money raised. Makes you nervous having that much cash around when its not yours.

Jule-you will do fine on the test. Waiting for results is what I hate.

Cy-speaking of results, I am thinking of you as you wait patiently. B9 B8 B9!!!

Thongs-wow need a new picture of you sporting what you got in the mail from MB.

Colleen and Brenda-I hate those almost migraines. I hate seeing the little squiggly.

Puppy=will be interesting to see if Ed acts like he doesnt know the good news, huh? What did you think of Jr leaving DEI?

Margaret-maybe I missed something, obviously, but why do you do a blood test in your foot? do you have bad veins also?

Laura-a non flosser,,shame on you. I floss all the time and even have it in my truck.

Tricia-I know you are having fun with your friends visiting. You can catch up with us later.

Z-wow you are a busy woman arent you?

Added to the farm this weekend and bought two guineas to stay in the donkey and goat pasture so they can eat the flies. I swear yesterday it looked like there was already less. We want to get more but so far 2 is all that we have come up with. Funny looking lil things. I know this isnt funny but Peanut my lil 3.5 pound rat terrier has not been spayed yet, has an appointment but waiting on the date. Well, yesterday she became "in season". All males are neutered so no big worries there and she is a house dog and live on 10 acres with no other dogs around but anyway this morning she didnt want to get out of bed. She just layed there and had this crabby look if any other dog looked at her. Bless her heart, I told her I knew how she felt but she was so funny laying there. This dog is never still but you could sure tell she wasnt feeling the best this morning. Poor lil peanut.

ok gotta run get some work done.

amy
  • purplemb
    purplemb Member Posts: 593
    edited May 2007
    Amy you want some bunnies?...we think we may be bunny grand parents soon...lol...boy soon I'll have a farm just like you....didn't have $$$ to buy tin cup so I thought I might have to make one...lol...
    Sheri...this is the first year I have EVER had allergies...thought I was gonna die...good luck at the Dr...hope he helps...

hugs...
    MB
  • Biker54
    Biker54 Member Posts: 1,042
    edited May 2007
    Puppy, you'll be ok! I remember getting mammos when my boobs were KILLING me. It's over in a minute, though. Good luck.

Amy, I'm here, but yes, at work (yet again). Between work and busy life it all interfering with my board addiction Guinea hens, huh? My neighbor had them and they used to chase my car. They used to run around with a renegade rooster. That was too funny.

I've got to get back to work. No time to play for me . I can't believe how busy I've been for the past couple of weeks. This weekend we are opening the pool and then on Sun., it is the youngest grandkid's 2nd birthday party. Run, run, run!!!
    BBL
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 1,233
    edited May 2007
    Good afternoon ladies. I'm still feelin good from yesterday. Once in awhile a good day comes along so I savor it for as long as I can. I'm getting excited about gettig my surgery done. I know it's very painful, but that's alright, it'll only last for so long....I hope. lol

Jeannie, thanks for the Happy Dance.

Karen, it'll be so nice for you when your health gets better.

Lisa/Vickie, You silly girls!

Nicki, thanks for the kind words.

Denise/Margarette, thanks girls.

Brenda, we got your rain, it's passing though, so maybe it's on it's way to you.

Puppy, thanks but there's no need to tell ED, I'll take care of telling him....if I can beat Amy to it! hahahha

MB, thanks for the encouragement.

Shirley, I can't wait to Happy Dance on both feet, too.

Jule, have I missed posts? Catch us up.

Sheri, hope you get to feeling better soon.

Amy, Oh no, ED wouldn't be jealous, he already knows I think you have a cute ass. In fact, I may show him and then he'll think you have a cute one too. hahaha

Mena, hope you're feeling alright. I miss you being here.

Gina, where the dickens are you? You just post a very short few lines and then Poof, you're gone. We miss you.

Wishing everyone a nice evening.
    Hey Susan. Cy, Liz, Janny, all the rest of you.

pals
    cheri
  • susanmcm
    susanmcm Member Posts: 699
    edited May 2007

amy has a cute ass. lololololololol I think so too!

• lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited May 2007
    Hey now Cheri, dont be showing my ass to everybody ya know?!? Geesh, people will start to talk about me as if they dont already.

Amy
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 1,233
    edited May 2007
    Amy, well I just want to show it to ED, not the whole world. C'mon, let us have a peak. I know your ass is not in bed yet, it's still daylight, that way ED can get a good look. hahaha

Your pal
    cheri
  • silvergirl9114
    silvergirl9114 Member Posts: 310
    edited May 2007
    So it's like I have to get my two cents' worth in here before I'm gone for almost a month. Have been checking in to see if CY maybe got her results back early?

I'll be 2 years out on June2---I choose to think of my "anniversary" as my date of surgery since that's the day I got rid of the beast---really can't even remember the other dates, which is a good thing, as far as I'm concerned. Anyway---have been thinking for a long time now that I'm pretty much moved "beyond" and have gotten my head screwed on straight again. Then I went to Penny's today. Haven't worn a real bra in 2 years and decided the trip warranted some real underwear to please my honey. Pennys always has real live fitters in the store and I had no clue what would work for the Lone Ranger and Frankenboob. Been wearing surgical compression bras all this time and they are about as flattering as an undershirt. I came home with four new real live bras and I actually look like I have a (quite impressive) shape but I have to tell ya when I put the first one on and looked at myself I started to cry----two years later I look NORMAL. OK---NOW I think I have my head screwed on straight.

Jeannie
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited May 2007

Good Evening Everyone: Hope you all had a good day. I havent even begun to read all the posts. Wanted to pop in and say hello.

Jeannie: I know we have mentioned it before - oursurgery was on the same date! And its weird, Ive been thinking of going to Penny's this week to get some real bra's! You have now convinced me to do that.

Laura: Once upon a time I was a non flosser. The cleaning after chemo hurt like heck, so I have been flossing since then. What a world of difference!!

Jasmine: I do feel good. Maybe keeping so busy is actually healthy.

Denise: Ahahaha both of us taking care of people with dementia.

MargaretB: Blood draw in the foot. Ewwwww!

Brenda: I do believe we have similiar problems. For the longest time I was able to blow dry my hair and be off. Now it doesnt look good. And Im determined now to let it grow. I want my old style back. So yes, it is a pain in the butt - but Im back to the old curling iron! And to think one yea ago I was pretty bald and dreaming of being able to use a curling iron. Life sometimes is just crazy.

MB: I could fit a bikini on my big toe! But I looked in the mirror yesterday, and I can see the weight loss. But now Im at a steady state. Thats the part I hate about dieting.

Jankay: Ill post sunshine just for you tomorrow morning.

Puppy: Where is BMD's post? What forum or what thread?

Beth: Better for that serous fluid to be going in the drains, than into where you had surgrey. The drains will come out and it will be such a big relief. But I still walked around feeling puffy when I held my arms to my side. That lasted for about a month.

Colleen: I do believe its putting more structure into my life. Exercise, taking the dog for a walk, eating healthier, and having the energy to enjoy my job.

Sherloc: Hmmmmm I do love room service. And I could get a room with a view of Lake Michigan. Go to Navy Pier and hang out. Not a bad idea.

Jule: Hope everything went well with your test today.

Sheri: Sure sounds like the flu to me. Also, are you on an cholesterol medication? Gotta be careful with muscle aches and certain drugs used for cholesterol.

Susan: Dinner sounds fun. Enjoy!

Amy: You poor little doggy. I have the oppostive problem. My female kitty is neurtered, but the male cat and dog are not. She teases them all the time!!!

Jan: Busy is good. I swear, busy is good. I really think that is a big part of moving beyond, or for me, moving along.

Cheri: Weird isnt it. Excited about having surgery. But darn, youve waited along time for this.

Vickie: Where are you?

Have a wonderful evening

Nicki
  • Biker54
    Biker54 Member Posts: 1,042
    edited May 2007
    Yay, Jeannie!!!! The new normal looks good on you! I'm feeling better about my new boobies too. They kinda grow on you, lolol!

Amy, my goodness! Are you showing off your ass again???

CY, any news yet?

Cheri, I'm doin' my happy dance for you!

Still at work . I'm just doing another fly by . I should have some time tomorrow. Although I have to go to my PCP to discuss my latest bloodwork. Whatever that means . You are all in my thoughts, even if I'm not here every day!

Hugs and kisses,
  • newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited May 2007
    somebody is showing Amy's ass and I missed it.
    Nicki...I love Pooh but feel more like Eeyore LOL.
    Cheri...look who's calling who silly!!
    Jpann...how did it go today?
    gotta get outside before the thunderstorms hit and I will catch up with everyone later.
    Oh...Good night Nicki...I just know you'll be to bed before I get back here!
    shokk...in a while crocodile
    Love ya all
    Vickie
  • PuppyFive
    PuppyFive Member Posts: 539
    edited May 2007
    Man alive I am sure glad I found ED! He said he had to go down under and look at sompin!
    Amy, I am excited about JR. leaving DEI Had a feelin somthing wasn't quite right there! hope he drives for Richard and Puts the # 3 back out, Because if Jr. does not drive it, they may as well retire it!!! and thats the way most of us Eanhardt fans feel!
    Thanks Jan, I did not know if they would want to press the boob or not! the lumps are pretty big! oh well get ur done!
    keeping everyone in my thoughts! OH and Susan " I'M TICKLED PINK" xoxoxoxo Puppy
  • silvergirl9114
    edited May 2007
    Nicki---Pennys is having a buy two get one free sale this week too---get thee to Pennys, girlfriend! I had a great saleslady/fitter---she split up my sale so that I got the free bra and $10 off---probably saved me about $35. Bought a pretty nightgown and black lacy underpants too I was so juiced about looking pretty snazzy in me new underwear. Maybe I am the Entertainment Committee for the cruise----:-). I have teased SO that I think I have to set my hair on fire to get his attention sometimes (retired engineer, need I say more?)----I think this ought to do it!

Shirley---leave me a message under the third rock from the left in Juneau and Skagway!

Amy---can we be a little discreet with your ass? Don't want to get kicked off the boards you know!

Jeannie
  • PuppyFive
    edited May 2007

Good Night CGS xoxoxo Puppy
  • karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited May 2007
    Good afternoon CG's,

Nicki - I'm so glad to hear that you have turned a corner - keep it up!!!
    Denise - new grandbaby - lets have some details.
    Margaret - let me know how it goes with the switch from tamox to an AI. How long have you been on Tamox - what are your side effects on tamox?
    Brenda - so sorry that you found a new lump. You know we will be with at the BS tomorrow.
    Beth - glad to see you posting.
    Shirley -thanks
    Sheri - feel better soon
    Susan - enjoy the dinner tonight.
    Puppy - we will be with you on monday at your mri and mammo.
    Amy - welcome to your two newest members of your family!!
    Jan - happy b'day to your 2 year old gs
    Cheri - thanks
    BTW - who is ED?
    Jeannie - enjoy your new "sexy" bras
    Well I tried the Tamox at bed time last night. Only took one terazadon (50mg). Didn't sleep as well as with 100mg, but was not so doppy this morning. Felt pretty good in the morning and thinking hey, this is great, but then after lunch felt like I was ready to fall over tired, and just feeling weird - can't put it into words. I giving it till the 25th then calling onc and try to figure out what to do. Called the PS today and have an appt to see him Thursday after work. When I talked to his nurse today, she said she wanted him to see me as it sounds not right. Implant is just migrating south as well as into the armpit. REally looks deformed now. I tell you, if it isn't right, he can just go ahead and deconstruct me sometime this summer - enough already!!! Will let you know how things go thursday. DH is really ticked off about the recon not being right.
    Z, Jankay, Cheryl, Lisa, Tracey, Madison, Shokk, Brenda, Sherndon, Denise, Liz, Shirley, Gina, Marsha, Deb, Cy, Shel, Sue, Iris, Pam, Trish and I know I am forgetting lots of gals (and I apologize), wishing you all feel good days. Hugs to everyone going for tests or waiting on test results. I love you all. Thanks for being here. Karen in Denver
  • PuppyFive
    edited May 2007
    OH Karen, I know this is so hard and facing the implant problems are sad too! You sure have a lot of things going on sweetie! I was tired on tamox. and the dr. put me on 10 mgs. at night and the other in the morning I took 20 mgs. Sure hope this helps, maybe give it a little longer, It takes a while to adjust so your body can react to it!
    All My Love sweetie, Puppy
  • beth1225
    beth1225 Member Posts: 402
    edited May 2007
    Guys, I am so tired today. I have not been sleeping well at night because I am so uncomfortable.
    Anyway, had the ps appt. He said I am healing well and he was pleased with th eway the bruise on the right side is healing after its 2nd surgery. Drains are still in and working. Gave me a refill on the percosets and keflex. I see hime again next wednesday. No path report yet but he said he was not surprised because of the number of slices they sent out.

I told my dil that we would put her father in the middle and thank you for saying prayers for him. She really appreciated it and was amazed at what I told her about how this group helps one another.

She took me to the ps and we left the 3 boys at home. DS kind of supervised gs and dh kept an eye on them. They looked for buried trasure (supplied by dh) and made mud puddles. Then ds sprayed gs with the hose and the ensuing scream was ear splitting. so dh asked if ds would like if he did that to him? gs sang out, do it poppop, do it! We cracked up!

CY, any news yet?

{{{Karen}}}, hope thngs start to turn around.

Jule, the scan is no biggie if it the dexa scan. You are so strong, you will be fine.

Amy, more animals? Pictures please!

Vickie, love you for your wonderful heart.

{{{PUPPY}}} I am sure you will be relived to get the mammo and mri done and see waht is going on with one hung low. At least the mri doesn't hurt.

Cheri, sounds like the euphoria is carrying over to yet another day. keep upbeat as long as possible.

RobinTn, where are you kiddo? Sent an updated pm to you. If I stay awake after NCIS, I will give you a call. Luv you too.

I know I have not said hi to all of you but I can't concentrate on taking notes. I am thinking of all of you and will check in tomorrow.
  • newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited May 2007
    Good evening girls,
    Fair warning here...I'm so friggin grumpy!
    88 degrees today and one hot flash after another. I think I may be melting. The curl is leaving the right side of my head so now I have a curly side and a straight side, men suck, came home to an oven of a house so I opened the windows only to have the neighbor spread liquid manure!!! If you haven't smelled liquid manure pray you never do...ran around and closed all my windows but now I have a very hot house that smells like a barn. Geez. OH AND I have the friggin hiccups again! They hurt for cryin out loud. On top of all this today is day seven on the Chantix so all my ashtrays are gone, my goodbye cigarettes letter is written, tomorrow is the big day...no more cigarettes for me. Should be an interesting day! I have half a pack left and really don't want one so hopefully the Chantix is doing the trick.
    Done whinin...pass me the cheese.
    Beth...still think I have a wonderful heart LOL.
    Puppy...thanks for the prayer. I think we all need it.
    Silvergirl...well well well..hmmm...sounds like some pretty interesting outfits you got today. Don't think setting your hair on fire will be necessary!
    Karen...A migrating implant on top of everything else. Geez...sending you a big hug. Time to start yellin at people so they help you feel better and SOON! I want a happy Karen back.
    Shel..where are you hiding. Sucking your thumb in the corner somewhere...I'll come join you. A good thumb sucking session might just do the trick.
    Totally forgot who is going on the cruises but I'm small enough to fit in a suitcase...hint hint.
    Margaret...a blood draw in the foot is no fun! Sending you a hand to hold and a hug.
    CY...praying hard for good news tomorrow...here's an angel to watch over you
    Sheri...I have the whole allergy thing goin on too and it sucks. My eyes and nose run like crazy every time I go outside. I still thinks its a leftover of the chemo. Never had allergies this bad before. Mowing the lawn with tears just rollin down my cheeks...neighbors are truly convinced I'm crazy!
    Tracey and Newter...where did you go?
    Gotta fire up the magic carpet in the morning to bring Jankay home and take Sheri to her pcp. I may sleep in so yell real loud before you get her so I can at least do something with this weird hair of mine.
    Missed a whole bunch of you but love every one of you...you are my sisters, my friends, my strength and occasionally my kick in the behind!
  • silvergirl9114
    edited May 2007
    Vickie---
    If men suck, send 'em packing. Who needs the aggravation?
  • zazette15
    zazette15 Member Posts: 223
    edited May 2007
    Hello there to all the CG's. I'm doing a fly-by because son needs to use computer. I hope you all are well and had a good day.

If you need a do over for today, you got it, I need a do over, not enough time in the day to check in on you all.

But you are all on my mind. Hugs to you all.

Be back in a bit.
  • cmb35
    cmb35 Member Posts: 554
    edited May 2007
    Evening Girls

We're getting a storm I think, thunder and lightning, which I really love! As long as the power doesn't go out until after Warren is asleep, cause it freaks him out!

Jule - I think I missed a post, (or two or twenty!), hope whatever you're having done goes well, and isn't creepy!

Liz - Warren and I are on my friend's Relay team, this is the first year we're officially on the team and camping out. I did a Circle Girls luminary too! (Who said that? I forget?)

Sheri - allergies are no fun, hope you're feeling better

Susan - oh it was you who mentioned the luminary for the Circle Girls! I did that too. Hope you had fun at the Survivor dinner and that you have great weather for the Relay this weekend!

Puppy - hope the mamm and mri goes well. I was really freaked out about mine last year due to the lymphedema issues and pain, but it really wasn't too bad. You're not a baby, it's no fun at all, but you'll be great!

Amy - guineas? as in guinea pigs? or are there other kinds of guineas? I'm thinking maybe that's a hen? Are you horrifed by my lack of farm animal knowledge!?!? LOL

MB - I use the over the counter, generic of Claritan (loratadine or something like that?) I never used to get allergies, but now I have them something awful. It takes a while, but the claritan works.

Jan - Ah ha! So it is guinea hens, (not pigs!) LOL

Cheri - glad to hear you're still feelilng good!

Jeannie - woo hoo, congrats on the new bras! There's nothing like new bras and undies to make you feel happy!

Nicki - I have plans to go again tomorrow, I have a "work-out buddy" now, and we're going to try to make each other go for the first few weeks, hoping it will become a habit. We'll see... The best part was going to Dunkin Donuts afterwards for a caramel iced coffee with cream and sugar!!

Jan - good luck at your appt tomorrow

Vicki - your storm must be headed my way, saw some lightning a few minutes ago...

Karen - I'm sorry to hear about the migrating implant - I hope you get good news at your appt.

Beth - sounds like the ps is happy with your healing, hope you start to sleep better, nothing worse than not sleeping!

Hugs to everyone I missed, going to try to get some sleep toni
  • sherloc
    sherloc Member Posts: 893
    edited May 2007
    Howdy do girls. Back from Sac. Whelp the jury is in. Looks like I'm gonna be doing either aredia or zometa. Bone doc said I had some improvement and if I wanted to I could stay on the fosomax but she agreed with onc that the iv biophos drugs would be much better for me. Onc prefers aredia, she said she thought zometa would be better. So it's up to me which one I get I guess. Which has its perks cause I won't have to remember to take the stupid pill once a week....still think thats the stupidest plan on the planet. The down side is higher risk of osteonecrosis, however that is spelled. She said it might be a factor in me getting braces. So I'm gonna have to do my thing and read up on it I guess. I just wish they would make the decisions for me. O no wait I wish I didn't have to deal with this crap at all. Can I have a do over pretty please? I promise to drink all the milk I'm supposed to and never drink coffee or soda, and eat my veggies, and exercise every day.
    brb
  • 2up
    2up Member Posts: 944
    edited May 2007
    i'm crashing in here ok?

omg you guys ............ i have a date, a "real date" with fancy duds and all (not just lunch between friends, or 'coffee' etc )........ but a real date!!!!!!!!

help!!!!!!!

i've been out of dating commission for almost 20 years, i'm excited, but i'm soooooo nervous (even though we've been friends forever)

i'm speaking at a fundraiser on the weekend and this 'person' asked if i had an escort ......... i said no, as usual .......... and he asked if i'd like company for a change?

i think this is a date right?

oh good grief ........... i'm like a friggin teenager lol!

i have 4 days to go, and i bet i lose 10 lbs by then!!!!!!!

but i have the perfect 'little black dress' already picked out!!!!!!!!

i'm sorry for chiming in here off topic ........ but i'm really new to the "dating scene" and a little panicky lol!

it's been a long, long time since a man actually valued me enough to wine and dine me, let alone care
    about my 'issues' ....... so i'm freaking out a little!

according to "earl" , i'm pretty boring ........... i hope i'm just boring to "earl", and that someday, someone will see my worth!

in the meantime ........... i have an 'official' date on saturday night ......... not just casual lunch or coffee etc, but a real date with tuxes and everything!!!!!!!

wish me luck ok?
  • sherloc
    edited May 2007
    Sheri, I hear you on the allergies. I've never had them before this spring either. Its the total pits.

Puppy, gentle hugs for you. Hoping it doesn't hurt to much and it's over in a flash.

jule, I missed it. What test are you having done?

amy, whats a guinnea? The furry little nasty rodent creatures? You have a nice ass. Give poor peanut a scratch from auntie shirley.

MB, baby bunnies. awwwwwwww

Jan, how do you open a pool?

Cheri, we'll dance naked around the bonfire at pinkstock. When is surgery? will I be on the boat?

jeannie, we have the same anniversary. I'm 3 years out in june tho. And that was the day the surgeon told me I had cancer. Had excisional biopsy so it was already gone. Hmmmm maybe I should count from my first surgery date? naaaa that would only confuse me.
    Hmmm new lacy things. I think I see cruise ship sex in your near future.
    Better than the third rock. I'll have a duck fart just for you at the Red Dog Saloon in Juneau.

Well Nicki, there you go. Hotel room and room service is in your future. You are sounding marvelously chipper these days. Spring is good for you me thinks.

Vicki, tomorrows the day. Yehaw for you. Your gonna do it I just know it. Sad to say I caved yesterday. For absolutely no reason at all. UGH. How pathetic am I. Gonna start the stopping again when I'm on the boat. Or maybe I'll wait till I see gyn in a couple of weeks and get rx for the drug.

Colleen, camping out at Relay is something I've not done. I don't do camping for anything. I sign up and say tell me when I have to walk and I'll be there.
    I'm with you on the animals. What the heck is a guinea?

Have to feed the man person before he gets growly. Back later.
  • sherloc
    edited May 2007
    Shel, tuxes and everything. Hot damn. Just breath deep and go with the flow. You'll do just fine.
    Like I know what the hell I'm talking about. Haven't been on a date in 27 years. hahahahhahahhahah

forgot to say, anyone that wants to tag alone, I have a monstrously huge suitcase. I'm sure I can get a few of you in there.
  • sherloc
    edited May 2007

oops that should read "tag along"...I am seriously typing challenged.

• suzfive
    suzfive Member Posts: 126
    edited May 2007
    Just a quick fly by to say Hi to all the circle girls.

I said I would post pictures and finally figured out how to do it.

Me, DH Larry, Jack, Sara, Anjali, Andrew and Emily

Here is our dog Spencer

He does not like to have his hair brushed - as soon as you are finished he has to go and mess it up.

Keeping all waiting for test results, procedures and just not feeling good in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue
  • silvergirl9114
    edited May 2007
    Oooooh, duck farts. Just what I always wanted! (So all of a sudden everyone who wanted to hide in my suitcase---Susan and Vickie---disappears?)

Suz---handsome family and your dog is hysterical! Kinda reminds me of the hairdo in the movie There's Something About Mary.
  • jasmine
    jasmine Member Posts: 773
    edited May 2008
    Oh my! That dog is hilarious! So cute.
  • CherrylH
    CherrylH Member Posts: 189
    edited May 2007
    Vicki,

Sorry you had such a bad day and a thoughtless neighbor!! Hope tomorrow is better.

A bright Wednesday wish for everyone.

Good night.

Cherryl