Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• Odalys
    Odalys Member Posts: 929
    edited June 2007
    Hello CG's,
    Yeah... the nicest day of the work week... image

• PuppyFive
    PuppyFive Member Posts: 539
    edited June 2007
    LOL Vickie, are ya sayin I need my head examined???? HEHEHE
    my appt. is the 20th of this month!!! love you all, see ya tomorrow maybe in a better mood, just pissed at the world right now, tiered of getting sh$t on!!!!! Puppy
  • marshakb
    marshakb Member Posts: 796
    edited June 2007

Your name is "Puppy" and you bring out "Bubba"?????? Laughing my ass off........Marsha

• Boo46
    Boo46 Member Posts: 261
    edited June 2007
    OMG Puppy
    I was posting at the same time as you and when my post returned me to the thread that creature popped up on the screen and scared the cr## out of me.
    Shaky hugs to you,
    Sue
  • cmb35
    cmb35 Member Posts: 554
    edited June 2007
    Puppy - that is one scary picture!!

Odalys - hey there , how are you? Have missed you!
  • zazette15
    zazette15 Member Posts: 223
    edited June 2007

I am leaving my DH for Bubba!!! I have fallen in love! He's just too fierce - cute as all hell! LOL

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited June 2007
    awww Sue...forgot to tuck you in...I'm sorry...hope you have sweet dreams too.
    hugs and love
    Vickie
  • BRSTN
    BRSTN Member Posts: 165
    edited June 2007
    Oh gee that's one scary creature

Betty
  • shokk
    shokk Member Posts: 790
    edited June 2007

Where in the heck is our "southern comfort" Amy?????? Sure do hope here dad is ok.......puppy where in the heck did you find a picture of my family????????? Amazing..........hey guys I have a plan......while Sherloc is away we should all get new screen names and use them the day she is due back.....we could all like hey Shirley welcome.....we are always glad to have a new member......all that kind of bs......okl just a thought.....come to think of it if she reads back she just read my plan......oh crap........ok guys will bbl..............

• jankay
    jankay Member Posts: 789
    edited June 2007
    i am with marsha
    someone named puppy brings out bubba rofl

a friend of mine wants to see the cookie joke and i can't find it any1 willing 2 repost it 4 me
  • TheShopMama
    TheShopMama Member Posts: 276
    edited June 2007
    Ladies,
    Thank you for your support and prayers today. I had a visit from the athletic trainer at Craig's school today, who Craig worked with for 4 years. He and 2 student trainers designed tattoos in memory of Craig and he showed me his and it was so special!!!! I can't say how much it meant. How much I wish my Craig had know how much he was loved.
    So much going on. Vickie went from ecstatic over closing this afternoon to kicking chickens this evening. I think I will tuck Vickie in before I drag myself back to the middle and wrap up in my afghan. My toes were getting cold anyway.
    Puppy, glad you have an appt. Keep us posted. You know I love Aunt Puppy.
    To all of you.... thank you from the bottom of our hearts...
    Pam and Miles
  • bearlysane111
    bearlysane111 Member Posts: 592
    edited June 2007
    Just checking in as this is so small that I have trouble posting. Vickie,so sorry that the wk has bn so hard. I think you are so thoughtful to tuck everyone in and thank you for checking. I am hoping the ins is already doing what they shld have done to begin with. Next wk has got to be better. Limited in room to type.Have a good weekend,everyone!
    Iris
  • neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited April 2008
    YES!!!! I'm the first one up!!!! Just popping in before I leave for the walk to say "Good Morning!"

Hugs,
    Denise
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited June 2007

Good Morning Everyone! Saturday morning, I could sleep in - but my body is a clock. So here I am, awake and anxiously waiting for my coffee to be done.

Denise: Have fun at the walk. It sounds like it is going to be a blast. You certainly have a big group from bc.org going with ya. If ya see Mary from Chicago, give her a hug for me.

Silvergirl: Im might be old, but I think young.

Marsha Oh boy - taking my foot outta my mouth. I wasnt referring to you as a small time entertainer. I was referring to my husband. If he read this - I would be in big trouble. He actually has a following here in the Chicago area and books himself at different pubs - he is very talented. Problem is he is doing this for a living and his salary is pretty pathetic. He has some grat parodies that would have you rolling on the floor laughing - problem is I have heard them all a zillion times.

Cheryl: Welcome home. I cant believe your back already. Seems like only yesterday you were leaving. You have to come back and tell us about your vacation.

Jan: Matriarch of the Family? Oh that does sound scary. I just think it must be hard to be dealing with all this bc stuff and take care of an aging parent. So much stress involved.

Vickie: Yes, Im definitely a party pooper. Goodness, I think of 5 years ago and I wasnt in bed till 11:00pm, now Im in bed and ready for sleep by 7PM. I need to change my habits. I keep saying that but when 7pm comes along - Im just too tired. Maybe thats cause Im waking up at 4:30am. Going to bed with the chickens and waking up with the roosters.

Puppy: Now thats one scary looking dog. After I saw his nails, I knew I would be asking him to give me his paw.

Well I have a busy day scheduled today. Have to go to a 1st birthday party for my DH great neice! Now this is getting out of hand. Its going to be in the 90's hot and humid and I would much rather be in my pool all day. I think you all know me well enough now to know I dont do well at social gatherings. Just get anxious and uncomfortable. Would much rather stay here in the safety of my home.

I am blessed to have a friend who has more money than she knows what to do with it. Sometimes I get so envious, as she wouldnt understand the financial struggles many of us go through. She was by my side all through surgery and treatment. Well Im having dinner with her Monday. Gonna be asking her for a little loan - my medical bills have caught up with me. She has always told me to come to her if I needed any help - but I sure dont like the idea of having to actually do it.

Hoping everyone has a great day.

Nicki
  • jankay
    edited June 2007

gm nicki

• jankay
    edited June 2007

blowsing trumpet for vick

• marshakb
    edited June 2007
    Good morning all...

Nicki, put that foot right back in your mouth cause I got a big ole hee haw out of it. haha

Vickie, don't you dare stop tucking us in at night. Or stopping in my wagon for a quick beer and a laugh. It's like an evening nightcap and everyone loves to read that post! Hope you have a great weekend, you deserve it! Marsha

PS Puppy, Bubba is still following me around my wagon, thank you so much!!!!!!!!
  • BRSTN
    edited June 2007
    Good morning everyone,

Looks like I'm not up that early. Hi ya Nicki, jankey and Marsha.

I have to buy new shoes today and I'm dreading it. My feet have changed since this adventure. I'll be wearing boats tonight. We have tickets to the Magnolia Ball. It's a big deal in our little town.

Other than shoe shopping I have house cleaning and need to check in at work. Our conference in St. Louis is less than a month away. We are trying to get everything for the program book in from the local folks so that the book can get printed. It's a scramble every year.

better check the coffee. I think I just pushed the program button, not the on button. Yikes. BRB

Betty
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2007
    Good Morning Sunshine Sisters. Jankay, Betty, and Marsha. Think I need to go to Vickies wagon and sing some of those songs you all were talking about yesterday. Guess Green Acres would be the most appropriate.

Nicki
  • BRSTN
    edited June 2007
    Yeah, let's go sing to Vickie.

Green acres is the place to be

Come one everyone join in

Farm living is the life for me....
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2007

Come on Vickie. Im singing your tune and blowing the trumpet right outside your wagon.

Nicki
  • Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited June 2007
    Good Morning All,

I agree Nicki, the body is a time clock and doesn't allow us to sleep late....
    I have to drive to see my parents today....my Dad's health has steadily been declining this year. He is not in immediate danger, but is having so much pain from a back disc that my older brother and I need to make a decision about hospitalization…..can’t have surgery because of his age-we’ll see….I must say that I have always been close to my Dad and it hurts so very much to see his beautiful hazel eyes fading, to know that I am now taller than he is…..the journey of life gives us such wonderful moments…to be shared with the sad…………be back tonight….
    Have a good Saturday everyone
  • k4katz
    k4katz Member Posts: 158
    edited June 2007
    Good morning all!

OMG, I woke up, checked this thread, saw that DOG and practically choked on my coffee! Man, he is UGLY but CUTE at the same time. Don't know how else to explain it! Thanks, Puppy for that huge laugh to start my day!

I am so bad....I wanted to take notes and reply to everyone but I am just feeling lazy today. DH took the boys camping and I have the house to myself! Woohoo! Gonna go get my hair cut (I am enjoying it short and I am gonna keep it that way for the summer!), run a few errands, and then relax in the backyard with a nice cool blue drink! LOL!

Will check in later!
    Kristin
  • newvickie
    edited June 2007
    Yup I'm here and up...showered and ready to go get groceries! Have my nephew today so it should be a busy day for me and a fun day for Nate.
    No time to read as I am wayyyyy behind already. I really need a break and a vacation. DD is going on a cruise in August...maybe I'll hide in her suitcase. haha.
    Ok...now I know why I woke up to that silly tune in my head...it was you girls outside my wagon singing it!!! I'm serious...I really did. I was standing in the shower and trying to come up with a different song and couldn't. Thanks a bunch...I'll get even with ya LOL.
    Madison...oh my do you ever need a hug...sending you one right now.
    ok....sorry but I am sooo late.
    Love ya all
    Vickie
  • newvickie
    edited June 2007

I really do!

• newvickie
    edited June 2007

love ya all that is...bbl

• cmb35
    cmb35 Member Posts: 554
    edited June 2007
    Morning Girls

Well, I'm sitting here still quaking in my boots as the police just left my house! I set my alarm last night, which I NEVER do, cause I was freaked out by this woman that came to my house last night. I was sitting in bed about 7:45am reading, when the alarm goes off! Talk about panic! It was the basement motion detector, and the police checked the basement and garage thoroughly (they were really nice) and found no signs of trouble. They said a mouse scampering across the floor or ever a spider crawling across the motion detector thing could set it off. Whatever! I'm still freaked out, and off now to call Verzion to see if they really did send a salewoman to my house at 7pm on a Friday night!

Nicki - hope the party is OK, and that you get home and have a nice swim in the pool

Madison - hugs to you

Vicki - have a fun day with your nephew

Betty - morning to you too, forget what you said though (no notes, sorry!)

Went to a new page so I can't do a quick scroll - oh! morning Adrionna, Marsha and jankay and I think there was someone else up at the crack of dawn too but I can't remember?

I'm going to go have a drink to calm me down! Of coffee LOL
  • marshakb
    edited June 2007
    OK gals, I'm getting worried about Gina. I went to her blog to see if she has written anything there about her results. Any one know anything??? Oh! and Mamm Magazine has 2 chapters of her book in their magazine!
    http://www.mamm.com/

Marsha
  • silvergirl9114
    silvergirl9114 Member Posts: 310
    edited June 2007
    Nicki---Know what you mean about thinking young. Used to think I was a mature 18 but the Divorce Festival aged me terribly---to 25! And then there was the BC experience, which got me up to about 30. Now both of my kids are older than I am!

Just out of curiosity---do people tell you that you don't look your age?

Hey Peggy---I loved your pictures! Finally scrolled back far enough to find them.

Hey Deb---where aaaaaare you?

And Gina---where are YOU? We're a little anxious about that phone call you were waiting for.

Vickie---did you get the pics? Only sent four (I think) rather than all 200 of them!

To all of my sisters----happy weekend!

Jeannie
  • jankay
    edited June 2007

well cgs i knew if anything could get vicki up it would be green acres! since i came on this morning i have cleaned up the kitchen and cleaned out under the sink.Last night since it was jacobs bday we had rib eyes aNd boy were they good. Jessica made him a cake. have to review b bk