Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited July 2007
    Only got a minute...have lots to get ready this morning as we won't be home till late and have to load the lawn chairs and extra blankets. I also have to sneak out and check to be sure the bunny is gone. I fear he is still there but no longer with us and I know it's the first thing Nathaniel will do this morning! Yikes. Probably shielding him from the facts of life but I don't care...he's so tenderhearted and he's "only" eight!

I want to wish you all a wonderful day...I will check in when I get a chance and will tuck you all in tonight when I get home (whatever time that may be LOL).

Off to bed with Peter, we'll keep the fire burning so you stay warm...sweet dreams and see you later.

Nicki, Jankay, Betty...I need my sunshine sisters this morning! Blowing the trumpet and tweaking your toes...

I love you all
    Vickie
  • BRSTN
    BRSTN Member Posts: 165
    edited July 2007
    Good Morning all,

Peter, it so nice to see you first thing in the morning. Have a good sleep, we'll tip toe around your wagon.

I bet Nicki and Vickie snuck in while I was reading.

Weird week...2 days on 1 off and 2 on. This time next week I'll be waking up in Marion, IL on my way to St. Louis and the conference.

The festival was nice but I fell asleep before the 10:00 pm fireworks.

Big hugs to Mena and Puppy.

I forget to tell all you...there was a lady at the craft show in the festival that was selling painting. I normally don't check out artwork, but then saw a banner with the word survivor. So I checked it out. She does these wonderful cards. You can see them at http://survivorgirl.org/

This one is my favorite. I bought it and will be framing it.

We bought one for a lady here in town. She was dxed about 2 months ago, refused treatment, went to this place over in NC that promises cures if you drink their carrot juice crap, buy their juicer ($3000.00) etc. You get the picture. She's finally decided to try chemo, but the dr says she has maybe 2 weeks to 2 months. It's so sad. I never met her, but have been praying for her. We're going to get the folks in town who know her to sign the card this week. If you look at the cards, it's the Fear Not on on the More page.

Hope everyone on trips, vacations etc have a great time.

Better run and get ready for work. Another week of 10 hour days.

Hugs,
    Betty
  • BRSTN
    BRSTN Member Posts: 165
    edited July 2007
    Morning Vickie,

Yep, I thought I heard russling from your wagon.

Have a good one, sweet sister.

Hugs,
    Betty
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited July 2007

Good Morning Everyone! Well it hasnt taken my dog long to figure out Im not going to work. He is already pushing me for his early morning walk. Now mind you, he has a big fenced in yard to play in. He doesnt want to go out to do his duties, he wants to prance around the neighborhood and bark at other dogs.

Liz: I rarely take pictures of myelf. All I can see in that picture is a fat, puffy, face.

SoCallLisa: Im so sorry you lost your bracelet. Lost a gold chain on St. Pattys Day that my husband gave me and it broke my heart. Very funny teapot story.

Madison: I know in the south 75 degrees would be a cold front. It would be here too in the middle of summer, especially considering we were in the high 90's last week. But I whined so much about getting my pool open, I was bound and determined to swim! It was cold at first, but then I got used to it.

Vickie: Hoping you have some fun today. Thats one of the things I like about July 4th. It seems like there is a party of festival going on everyday at different places.

Boo?Sue: Sounds like the get together was great. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

I have missed many - cant catch up with you all this morning. Have a wonderful day. Hello from Amy to Z.

Nicki
  • k4katz
    k4katz Member Posts: 158
    edited July 2007
    Good morning!

Peter, yes, we will be vacationing a bit south of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, so we will cross it on our way. The kids get such a kick out of it. It is an amazing structure!

Vickie, good morning! Another week begins! I am only in the office two days this week so I am eaagerly counting down the hours until I am outta here!

Betty, good morning to you too! Thanks for the link...I will definitely be checking it out!

Cy, you had a busy day! You must be beat!

Mizsissy, love the picture. I too had the sweetest cat at one time and I still miss her terribly. I got another cat after she had been gone a year, and while I love my new cat too, it just isn't the same. I have had her for over 3 years and I still call her my new cat!

Iris, hello to you!

Nicki, hope you are enjoying your vacation! I bet swimming yesterday was quite refreshing!

Pam, I love a good nap, too. Hope your bruises start healing up very soon!

Yikes, I am not done, but I have to start making a dent in my pile of work....only have today and tomorrow to get it done!

Hugs to all!
    Kristin
  • k4katz
    k4katz Member Posts: 158
    edited July 2007
    Good morning Nicki! We are posting at the same time!

• Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited July 2007
    Good Morning Sunshine Sisters....
    Dear Nicki - you took a picture of me this morning....
    Tired this Monday...dd drove into Tulsa at 1:30 this morning..thank goodness she, her friend and animals made it safely to OK...
    Peter, have a good rest and we'll see you in the "morning"
    Vickie-Nate reminds me of my oldest daugther that is now the vet....always-always loved animals
    Cy, sorry about your Mom's fall....
    Betty, I wish those "cure for a few thousand dollars" places would be shut down...there are times when I don't know how people can live with themselves...false promises are cruel

haven't had my coffee yet....will check in at the office.
    Betty is right..a weird week with a day off in the middle...
  • jankay
    jankay Member Posts: 789
    edited July 2007
    good morning cgs and brother peter
    yes i guess i did sleep pretty good imagine that i ddidnt even realize.
    You wont believe the shock, i was in the kitchen trying to find something for supper that would taste good on a hot day, when who walked in but my sister jo from beaumont texas. it was a very good surpise i hadnt seen her since mother died in february. maybe some issues will be straightened out. she is the one who hired the caregiver.
    peter u are doing well at your Amy to Z list and let me enforce what the others have said, i have always wanted a big brother, so i am tickled to have u. I have 2 sisters older than me and 1 younger than me. All of oour names start with j's and i have 2 more j's
    will see u later, since jo is here i dont know if iwill be home much today so wish me a good day.
  • jankay
    edited July 2007
    where is everybody

off in orbit???????????????
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited July 2007
    Ok Everyone. Stop for a minute. This song just brought tears to my eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvQxrQbAaYg
    \
    Nicki
  • marshakb
    marshakb Member Posts: 796
    edited July 2007
    Good morning Amy to Z. Hope you had a great weekend. Met with Sheri and Boo/Sue yesterday and we had a wonderful time. Talked nonstop for 6 hours. Sue is so right, seems like meeting old friends instead of someone new!

Sheri's family is adorable. Her hubby does resemble John Travolta. VERY nice and he sure loves Sheri. Sheri seemed relaxed, maybe it was the guy who hit on her one night at the tiki bar!

Sue is so down to earth. The two of us are ready to meet any of the circle girls who plan to come to Florida! Oh and too funny, when Sue first got there she had to call her son and let him know she was OK. she got a big lecture from him about meeting people she met online! LOL

The drinks were Goombay Smash. The AFTERNOON version. HA

So here are a couple of photos. I got Sue up dancing as you can see. I guess Sheri's excuse is somebbody had to take the picture! haha

Sheri, Marsha and Boo/Sue

CHEERS!!!!!!!

That wild Sue!

Love, Marsha
  • Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited July 2007
    Nicki and Marsha,

Both of your posts brought tears to my eyes...

Great song

Great pictures.....
  • jankay
    edited July 2007
    MARSHA

GET PICTURES LOOKED LIKE FUN
  • jasmine
    jasmine Member Posts: 773
    edited May 2008
    Good morning Campers! Its MOnday....enough said.

Vickie -- how did the hair coloring go? I bet you look simply divine. Have a nice time at all your festivities. It sounds like alot of fun.

Robin -- I really think you should get a bone doctor to look at yourshoulder. It would seem that it should be doing some type of healing by now. Okay, the ladybugs in the bathtub think is a little freaky. Yes, I know they are harmless but I have a thing about critters being in my house. I love them when they are outdoors but not in the house.

Nicki -- I'm so glad you had a good time meeting the other ladies. I looked at the picture but it was so teeny tiny that I couldn't see you very well.

Good evening Peter. Yup, we drink tea here too. I'm a southern gal and we drink alot of sweet iced tea in the summer and I also like the Bigelow hot teas. I'm partial to the Earl Grey and some of the mint teas. Right now I'm also addicted to the poor man's cafe mocha. You put a package of instant hot cocoa in a cup and pour the coffee over it and you have a homemade version of Starbucks cafe mocha drink. Its very fattening though.

Shel -- it sounds like you are facing a bit of subtle discrimination at work. They do that type of stuff here too. If they can't get rid of you legally then they will make life at work so miserable hoping you will decided to leave on your own. It stinks that they are allowed to do that. Why do you want to work anyway if you don't have to? Especially, with mets.

Cheri -- did you finally get some significant amount of sleep? It seems like you have been awake since you got back from Iowa. I agree with you about picking the battles on the boards. Its not worth getting yourself banned over an argument over Paris Hilton or stuff like that. What a great pic of your daughter. She is lovely.

Vickie -- I'm sorry about your friend. Hugs. Just know that we are all here for you. Loved the slinky pic. Too funny!

Liz -- hope that big yellow ball in the sky didn't startle you. Its not a UFO.

Iris -- I can't wait to see some pics of the painting and remodeling. That is something I want to do here in a year or two maybe. Your are a lovely addition to the circle. I agree with what you said about friendships being a two way street. You really are a wise person. I enjoy your posts.

Betty -- my secret with the bone scan thing is that I keep my eyes closed while it is right above my head and usually end up taking a short nap. Good thing they have those 'cocoon' wrap things or I would probably roll off that skinny little body tray.

Marsha -- sounds like you and Boo/sue, Sheri had a great time. Are you planning to post any pictures for us to see?

Liz -- well it looks like you and Shokk sent the rain to the east and we'll be getting it all week. I'm actually glad. That way I won't have to worry about my neighbors setting a fire with all the 4th of july fireworks this week.

Good morning Madison. Hope your daughter arrived safely.

Shirl -- smart idea about the bat houses. That way you can still keep them but not in your habitat. I'm not against critters...just don't want them in my house/environment where I eat and sleep. They pass on too much disease.

Margaret -- if you have windows xp...and use internet explorer it should have a built in pop-up blocker. They cut down on alot of them but I do still get a few that make it through on certain sites.

Jankay -- I went to the 'old chatters' chat yesterday for a few minutes between the storm front. It was so nice to talk to Tinkermax and the others. Thanks for letting me know. How are you doing today? What a nice surprise from your sister. I hope you have a nice visit with her.

Lisa -- I'm so sorry about the bracelet. Maybe some honest person will do the right thing and turn it in. Have you considered offering a small reward for it to entice them in that direction?

Angel -- I'm so glad you had a nice visit with your dad. People are so funny. They really don't get this journey. Getting a boob boosted from a c to a d does not even begin to compare to losing one entirely and getting recon. How thoughtless. Sounds like a real bobblehead.

Denise -- so glad you had a good time and didn't get lost. We're gonna elect you scout leader when we go on the next snipe hunt.

Hi Kristen. Hope you enjoy your vacation at the Virgina shore.

Tgirl -- thanks for keeping us updated on Mena. I'm very sad about the tykerb results too. But Mena is a fighter.

Lisa -- loved the story..what a hoot! Honestly, I didn't do anything to get this teapot. :>

Boo/Sue -- I'm glad you had such a great time visiting with Marsha and Sheri. How awesome!

Shopmama -- sorry you are having aches from your fall. I hope you are better soon.

CY -- glad you finished with cleaning the apartment. I know that will be a big load off your shoulders while you deal with treatment.

Vickie -- so sorry about the bunny. Nate is just like his mother with his tender heart. You are doing a wonderful job in shaping a man.

Marsha -- great pics! So glad you all had a fantabulous time.
  • PuppyFive
    PuppyFive Member Posts: 539
    edited July 2007

All of mine! Puppy
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 471
    edited July 2007

Good Morning (and Night) to all! Started out with a good headache but got some coffee in me and it's starting to ease. Don't have time to post as sweet Ava is waiting for me but will do so later. Have a good one everybody!

Much Hugs for Amy - Z!

Charlene
  • lizws
    lizws Member Posts: 789
    edited July 2007
    Morning everyone, yes, it's still raining. I went to bed at 7:30 last night and woke up at 8:30 this morning. I am so sick of this weather.

Madison - I'm so glad you DD got into Tulsa okay. I was worried about her driving that far. Can't wait to meet you guys.

Marsha - thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like you guys had a great time.

BBIAB

Hugs and Prayers
    Liz
  • jankay
    edited July 2007
    getting ready for jo to come over

jas iam glad u could go , it is fun to dothat every now and then,i was vsiting with jo.
  • sherloc
    sherloc Member Posts: 893
    edited July 2007
    Good Morning Ladies. Good Evening Peter. Hope everyone has an exceptional monday planned. Hubby is still in bed. Says he has a serious eye problem. Can't seen any darn good reason to go to work. UHOH! I'm gonna drag my sore behind. And neck, and shoulders, and back, and legs to Curves and stretch out my pitiful muscles then do some more work in the yard. Other than that nothing planned.

Socal, I am so sorry about your bracelet. I hope you find it.

MizSissy, thanks for letting us know about Mena. Your kitty was beautiful. That coming from a non-cat person is quite the compliment.

Mena you won't see this but I do hope you are having a fantabulous time.

Charlene, my daughter has a good friend who was part of the itty bitty club. As soon as she turned 18 she saved her pennies and got implants. She is so proud of the girls she whips off her shirt at every opportunity to show them off.
    My nickname was Skinny Minnie. Hated it. My daddy is the only one who still calls me that. And since he's old and crotchety I let him get away with it.
    When I had my appendix episode on vacation last year the stupid surgeon put "mildly anorexic" in his report. Ticked me off. But as these dear ladies will tell you. I forgave him cause he was HOT!!
    The comment that irritates me the most is....Your so thin I hate you. Geez!!
    Your babies sleep till 9. WOW! Lucky you. Mine were always up with the birds. Now daughters kidlets are following in those footsteps.

Beth, thanks for the update on Sue.
    Sue have a great time with your new favorite baby.

Welcome home Denise. I knew you would make it there and back safe and sounds.

Kristin, my grands were bored with Happy Feet. Have a great time on your vacation.

jaz, I'd move all those plugs if I were you.

Madison, I don't do baths but did take a nice hot shower. Sore this morning but not as bad as I thought I would be. Glad your daughter made it to her destination safely.

Vicki, have I thanked you for tucking me in every night. The Sin Eater was an interesting book. A bit weird, a bit sad, with a happy ending. I enjoyed it. Have fun today.
    I watched 3 episodes of Big Medicine. That show facinates me for some reason. That and I really don't know how to change the channel.

Socal, hahahhahahahahaha

Boo/Sue, I see Marsha talked you into dancing on the table. The pics are fabulous.

Pam, maybe you should go get that leg xrayed. I'm always up for a good nap.

Iris, the Miso Paste is used to make Miso Soup and Seasame Green Beans. Got myself a Japanese cookbook and wanted to make a feast. I'll find it eventually. Will check out the real grocery stores next time I go to daughters.
    We have a Hersheys factory in the little town at the bottom of the hill. Cooking chocolate smells nasty in my humble opinion. If I worked there I don't think I'd ever eat chocolate.

Cy, O My, I'm glad your mom is OK. Hope you are able to take some time to take care of you now that MIL is all taken care of.

Peter, tis quite alright that you did not answer my question. I gave you an out yesterday morning claiming any questions asked while under the influence of alcohol do not require an answer.
    And besides, we're girls....we know the answer already!
    Sweet Dreams, rest well. We've got your back.

Betty, I am sorry about your friend. I will pray for her. The words I have for people that promote those "cures" can't be printed here. So I'll just leave it at that.
    I'll definately check out the cards. Thanks for the link.

Nicki, I think I said yesterday that was my new favorite song. Heard it for the first time last week. Thanks for the link, I hadn't seen the video yet.

Marsha thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like you all had grand fun. I can't wait for my next visit home so I can dance on a table with you too.

Jaz, a bobblehead? hahahahhahhahahh
    Someone (don't want to go back and look) asked what a bathouse is. Basically it's a birdhouse for bats. In theory you hang them in the eaves of your house and the bats move into them instead of your attic. First step for us is getting them out of the attic. They leave for the winter around october.

Good Morning Puppy, Charlene, and Liz.

I'm off to stretch the bod. See you later.
  • sherloc
    sherloc Member Posts: 893
    edited July 2007

good morning Jankay

• TheShopMama
    TheShopMama Member Posts: 276
    edited July 2007
    Good mid-morning friends,
    A quick fly by to say how grateful I am for all of you. Some days when things really suck, it is especially good to come here and spend time with those who understand. I was laughing at myself last night thinking about how I tell my friends here stories about you. Or ask them to pray for you. Some of them look at me like they think you are in my imagination. But you are not. You are in my heart and part of my life. Very real indeed.
    Nicki, the song was awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    Marsha... say someone's family asked them what they were doing meeting someone they met on the internet? lol. We do swap roles with our parents don't we?
    (((((Puppy))))) Praying for you to have a good day today. Just one day at a time, sweetie. Know you have special angels with you. Praying for no pain today. Let us hear from you.
    Mena... so glad you can enjoy the beach. I hear it calling my name. Christmas Miles and I will take our vacation, if we can make it til then.

Gotta get busy at work. Love, hugs, and prayers to all of you. Vickie you have a busy day today... don't overdo it.
    From Amy to Z... keep on keeping on.... Sweet dreams to our big brother Peter... Pam
  • beth1225
    beth1225 Member Posts: 402
    edited July 2007
    Good morning (slipping just under the wire)!
    Well, my drain is at 20 cc's for 48 hours BUT the brakes on my car started going over the weekend. Everyone on my block knows my comings and goings, lol. So, on my way home this morning, I dropped it off with my ss (the one I really love) and he is making sure it is done by this afternoon. Good thing I only paid minimums on the cards today!

So, tomorrow, I will get Ringo detached! I will need to say a brief eulogy I am sure. There also seems to be more stitches scratching at me but it may be from the drain.

I need to get my mom's bills paid today. I have discovered that our credit union does not charge anymore for bill payer! No more stamps! They just started paying anyone, not just electronic transfers. Too cool. I look at it as saving some money for stamps too.

{{{PUPPY}}} saying lots of prayers for you and letting you know we all love you and wish for the best. Don't worry about the stupid mail. Concentrate on YOU (as someone else has pointed).

Mena, enjoy the shore! Road trip will be scheduled sometime this summer so look out for a few estrogen deprived, diet starved, semi bald and scarred women arriving at your door!

Pam, dh's brother's birthday was July 4th. It is a very hard day for him and I think since he has to work it may be a good thing. Now to come up with something very special to make for dinner that night! Any suggestions? I can make anything as long as I have a recipe!

Peter, everyone is always welcome at our table. Tonight is either leftovers from Saturday or sandwiches. Tomorrow I cook! Thinking about pulled Pork BBQ sandwiches that I make in the crock pot with a bottle of root beer for added flavor! Also works fabulous with Guiness but dh hates to waste that on cooking, LOL.

Jaz, howver you got the teapot, enjoy it!

Charlene, my kid never slept through the night and he was up with the sun! You are so lucky. And great attitude with "not the same Sally". I wish I would have thought of that a couple months ago with my sil and her story of her cousin. The cousin was up and out lunching with her friends 3 days after her bilateral. I don't think so but who knows.

Mizsissy, gorgeous kitty. Can I interest you in a black & white shorthair who makes me crazy? No? Thought I would try, lol.

Hi Iris! What's next on the list with renovations?

Nicki, enjoy the time off. Guess what? It is now noon and I have not gotten on the phone with any bc sisters....yet!

Vickie, future vet? Maybe he can follow in Sue's footsteps!

Gotta go adn get some wash in or ds has no clean bathing suit for tomorrow. Sorry I missed some of you but my love is always there!
  • purplemb
    purplemb Member Posts: 593
    edited July 2007
    Ok lots of work today and once again no time to read everything..wowo we can sure add up the posts on the weekends...lol...

thank you to all...my DH is just fine...and cardio Dr said see you in 3 months...then the next day showed up at the grad party for my nephew...lol...wow that was a short 6 months...lol...
    SO I put him to work BIG TIME getting the yard ready for all my dear friends who are coming...
    Deb...JFYI...I called the JODIE "lady" an dI use that freely...hmmm...and told her a few things about the bras and form I got,,,asked her what was she thinking...and does she really care...boy all she came back with was thw it must be my fitters fault and thye didn't know what they were doing...and her stuff was great...hmmpft...no more Jodies for me...hugs ...

well must run, people just need to quit buying and selling houses so I can chat with you all...and no more oil & gas wells too...

...wow hugs to all...MB...
  • Biker54
    Biker54 Member Posts: 1,042
    edited July 2007
    Happy Monday!

I don't have time right now to go too far back and catch up. We had our big family party on Saturday (the weather was gorgeous!) and house guests for the weekend. I just got done mopping the sticky, soda-stained kitchen floor. The cleanup is the worst part about the party! My sister brought frosted cookies and all the kids dropped cookie crumbs everywhere. There must be little hand prints on every window in the house. If you want to know where the kids went, just follow the prints!

I hope everyone has a pleasant weekend. I guess Amy is in Maine now, enjoying the great outdoors. I'll be there myself, soon enough. Oh yeah, my lovely DH took video of me in my bathing suit (from behind yet!). I was horrified! I am eating a salad as we speak!

I'll try to go back a little and see what's been going on. I hope you are all well. Everyone from Amy to Z!! Have a great day .
  • suzfive
    suzfive Member Posts: 126
    edited July 2007
    Just popping in quick to say hi. We had an unexpected guest come on Friday so my house got cleaned a little earlier than planned. Wasn't so bad though because everyone pitched in and didn't even complain which I think is a first. Couldn't work on Friday so spent the weekend trying to catch up. Leaving town on Friday so have to keep up with work this week.

Nicki - that video made me cry.

Marsha, Sheri and Boo/Sue - so glad you guys got to meet and looks like you had a good time. Pics are great.

Did not read back very far - wishing a good day to everyone from A to Z.

Hugs,
    Suz
  • Biker54
    edited July 2007

Nicki, I just read back and watched that video. It made me cry.

• beth1225
    beth1225 Member Posts: 402
    edited July 2007
    I just posted this on the Humor Forum but wanted to show it to guys too. Caution: it is a blonde joke. My now being a frosted blonde, I realize maybe it must be the peroxide that does it......

A blonde's car gets a flat tire on the Interstate, so she eases it over onto the shoulder of the road. She carefully steps out of the car and opens the trunk. Takes out two cardboard men, unfolds them and stands them at the rear of the vehicle facing oncoming traffic.

The lifelike cardboard men are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies to approaching drivers...

Not surprisingly, the traffic became snarled and backed up. It wasn't very long before a police car arrives. The officer, clearly enraged, approaches the blonde driver of the disabled vehicle yelling, "What is going on here?"
    "My car broke down, Officer" says the blonde, calmly.

"Well, what the h-ll are these obscene cardboard pictures doing here by the road?!" asks the officer...

"Helllllooooo ... those are my "Emergency Flashers!" she replied.
  • nosurrender
    nosurrender Member Posts: 737
    edited July 2007
    Hello to all.
    I have to go back and read about 20 pages here.

All I can report is that the pain was severe on Saturday and I am not diggin the Abraxane, let me tell you.

I hope the pain isn't cumulative because I am not certain I can take more than what I had on Sat.

Right now I still have some pain and my feet are numb. I don't care about numb feet- believe me!

Love and hugs to all of you,
    g
  • Biker54
    edited July 2007
    G, I wish I could do something to relieve your pain . It's not fair that the very drugs we take to extend our lives, have such negative SEs. I'm sorry, hang in there!
  • newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited July 2007
    Hi sisters! Shhh...trying not to wake Peter just yet. I'll set off some fireworks later and wake him that way LOL.
    Just checking in on everyone from work...it is seriously insane here today. We sold 441 tickets for the bbq alone. Firework parking tickets were free and I think we gave out around 200 of those. Auuuuggghhhhh. Setting up tables and decorating the pavilion has been interesting. I will try to get some pictures of the festivities later. We have two bands coming and then of course the fireworks show.
    Gina...sending you a hug...I so very much wish I could take it all away for you. I would if I could.
    Puppy...love ya...keeping you in my prayers.
    Mena...same to you!
    CY...get some rest! You are sooo busy every second...when do you have time to breathe.
    hey to Shirley, Margaret, Cheri, Jan, Angel, Jankay, Beth, Nicki, Betty, Anne, Joyce, Trisha, Gus, Boo, Suz, Liz, Jasmine, MB, Shopmama Pam...oh you get it...every single one of you...
    I'll check back later when I get a free minute.
    Love and hugs all the way around.
    Vickie
    Oh...my sister and BIL came and took pics of me and Nathaniel with my new haircolor...I'll post pics of that too. Geez...airshow pictures, fireworks pictures and Nate and I pictures...better get my butt busy huh.