Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I WANT MY MOJO BACK!

Comments

• shokk
    shokk Member Posts: 790
    edited February 2009

MissSissy weren't you part of the wagon circle let's see under the name of buffalogal?

• bluedahlia
    bluedahlia Member Posts: 302
    edited February 2009

Hey Lin.....I've seen you before too!  And all I can say is "Too funny"!

As far as I can tell, you don't have the copyright on mojo or breastcancer issues.  Wishing you a "happy landing".

• shokk
    shokk Member Posts: 790
    edited February 2009

I personally haven't spoken with Gina in over a year.........I admire her and respect her but we just went our different ways..........the reason the "wagon circle" is speaking up is because most women that are posting here don't even remember Mena......she stopped posting by the time they joined.........Fitchick has been active in the Mojo thread for a couple of years..........I always thought she took over when Mena moved on............we wagon circle girls just remember all the trouble you cause still to this day..........you do realize that there is a difference between being someone's friend and being a stalker?

• Naniam
    Naniam Member Posts: 586
    edited February 2009

You know, MzSissy, the sad thing is that Gina didn't post anything.  A link was posted by someone else.  Did you ever read Mamm?  It was in my oncologist office at least two years ago and there was an article in it then by Gina.  You want to ask how much money she got for the article but you want to write a book - do you not make money on a book? 

There is not one person here that doesn't wish Mena well or wish she felt like posting more often. She has fought long and hard and I pray that the treatments are working.  I think many of us were talking to Mena long before you arrived.  In fact, Mena is one that the circle was started to "surround" and she posted for a very long time there.  She is missed by many.

Your remark that Gina put anyone up to posting responses to your post is just again an ignorant remark.   I came to the board to read other threads and just happened to come to moving beyond. I'm just sick of pretending I don't see this stuff.

Today of all days on this board  you posted to create controversy - why am I not surprised.

• jaybird627
    jaybird627 Member Posts: 1,227
    edited February 2009

Healhing thoughts to Mena.....

I have her (last known?)  address (her mother's?) so if anyone wants it just PM me.

• Bren-2007
    Bren-2007 Member Posts: 842
    edited February 2009

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966
    edited February 2009

Back to Mojo... I agree.. Is Astroglide better that KY?

Thank you Mena for starting this so many years ago so we could all have a place to come to share on this topic.. and thanks to FitChic who has helped sooo many ladies try new things!

• whoopsiedoodles
    whoopsiedoodles Member Posts: 224
    edited February 2009

I am choosing to honor our dear Mena (who, yes I remember well) by doing the same thing Estepp just did.  Back to Mojo, please! 

We did the greatest thing yesterday.  I was sitting on the couch surrounded by bills, and my dh just decided to make out with me.  It was incredibly hot!  We both said afterwards, "Remember how we used to do this all the time?" 

So, it's amazing to realize the most simple act of intimate kissing can be the hottest thing! 

• FitChik
    FitChik Member Posts: 392
    edited February 2009

OMG, whoops, I know what you mean by this re-discovery although mine has been with my bf and not a husband. This man is so sensual and romantic and has the patience of...well, an engineer...because that's what he is! I may have mentioned our "chocolate kiss" in a previous post, but it's worth mentioning again. We were sharing some very rich & delicious dark chocolate one evening while just standing in the kitchen when, somehow, we found ourselves kissing very slowly and deeply. I can't remember who, but one of us had a bite of chocolate in our mouths and we slowly began sucking on it and passing it back and forth, really slowly. Time absolutely stood still for those moments. I truly don't know how long we had our "chocolate kiss" but it was lightyears beyond delicious!

And since we're on the topic of romance, has anyone come up with any unique ways to celebrate Valentine's Day? How about gifts? And then, as always, a girl might consider a holiday-appropriate wardrobe, right? Maybe these will get our imaginations flowing:

http://www.lingeriegifts.com/

~Marin

• jbr3
    jbr3 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2009

Yeah!  So glad I found this site.  My drive started to wane before the cancer.  I was 49 at dx and had asked Dr. if perimenopause could be it--just general blah feelings.  They discounted the issue.  Since cancer, it is even less.  Dry and painful--sometimes very.  I feel terrible because I have fallen in love with my husband a thousand times over through this journey--what a MAN! I also want my own MOJO benefits!  On top of that, I was just told condoms are the best option for me for birth control.  I had an IUD but had to remove since 5 yrs was up and won't put back due to low estrogen release.  I will be 51 in March and still no signs of menopause.  Any other birth control options you ladies recommend?  My husband prefers getting snipped to condoms but that seems crazy to do when I'm bound to be close to the change.  My Ob-gyn even said I'd probably be OK w/o anything but I'm not willing to risk it.  Any thoughts?  I am ER/PR positive and on tamoxifen.  Also, has anyone looked at the Aphrodite massager (mentioned on Oprah) ve. the Magic Wand.  I'm definitely picking one but just can't decide.  Thank you for this site.  It is so reassuring to know I'm not crazy--at least in this area!

Joan

• rockwell_girl
    rockwell_girl Member Posts: 517
    edited February 2009

well I just had to google that massager lol

But I did just get the magic wand and like that you can add the G spot thing mine came with

oh my does that ever totally send me over the top Embarassed

we'll have to see what others say about Aphrodite

one advantage is it doesn't have to be plugged in while your using it...

OK now I have a question I think someone may have said this in a older post but is baby oil bad to use for lubrication.  I saw a test being done on a gal and it looked like they had some type of oil instead of my normal astroglide that I use

Maybe I could find a special oil that's meant to be used down south but just thought I would ask you gals.  I could post the web site showing the test but I will say it's pretty graphic and not sure if everyone is totally fine with that.  It's about finding the G spot...

• whoopsiedoodles
    whoopsiedoodles Member Posts: 224
    edited February 2009

Hi Joan! 

Just a quick note re: the massager question.  If you look at www.babeland.com, they are very good about showing the difference in intensity, speed, noise, etc.  I considered the Aphrodite, but the Magic Wand (as my husband called it tonight, the "Mr. Miyagi Magic Wand"), the Wand seems to rank higher in intensity. 

I personally am a fan of the Wand! 

• rockwell_girl
    edited February 2009

Joan I forgot to reply on your other question...

for some reason my mind just went to toys Laughing

I'm not sure how you will end with your insurance and what you all need this year...

But in my case last year with everything I needed done after I while I finally hit my out of pocket max and only had to pay co-pays and everything else was 100% paid.  If that might be the case for you I say let your hubby get cut.  I'm with you I won't want to chance it...

• Estepp
    edited February 2009

Quick non graphic G spot finder:

1 to  1 1/2 inch inside... on top vagina... to find it yourself... if you do not know where it is.... insert finger... give gentle taps.. when you hit a spot that makes you feel like you have to tinkle... you have hit your home run.

:)... then just focus on that area if you choose..when you find it... gentle taps or "not" whatever works...

Cool

Edited to add... Sandy.. Hi sweety friend.. I have NO idea about baby oil on the inside....:).. sorry...

• jbr3
    jbr3 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2009

Sandy,

We use baby oil all the time.  I tried Replens but thought it was a little gooey.  Also wasn't crazy about Ky.  Haven't tried Astroglide.  Baby oil works and is alot less expensive so I'm hoping there are no adverse reports that pop up here.  It's also easier to explain if I forget to hide it before my daughter comes in the next day.  I tell her it's for my dry feet Innocent !

Joan

• FitChik
    FitChik Member Posts: 392
    edited February 2009

Someone here also recommended Burt's Bees baby oil (apricot or something like that?). I'm not sure how some of the earlier suggestions react with latex condoms, but if you're au naturel, it should be fine.

Another "finding your G spot" tip: Insert your finger so that it faces your pubis (rather than your rear). Feel around about 1-2" on the vaginal wall until it feels bumpy...like a walnut. That's your G spot and some women swear that stimulating it gives them amazing orgasms. Personally, I find it pleasureable, but only have the earth move for me via clitoral stimulation.

I also don't have any experience with the Aphrodite, but I am pretty sold on Mr. Big, soooooo....

~Marin

• rockwell_girl
    edited February 2009

ok ladies I'm going to add the link I found.  I will say don't click on this if you don't want to see something graphic.  If you click on the link you can hit play on the video it discusses the G spot very well.  I was asking about the oil because I thought the 5th part they used a type of oil for lubrication but didn't catch what he calls it.  http://blog.innerpendejo.net/2007/04/video-como-encontrar-estimular-punto-g.html

I'm happy to say before Rick left tonight he asked If I wanted to use My Big tonight : )

well he just got home so I better go

• Estepp
    edited February 2009

Go Sandy Go Sandy Go Sandy. Go Sandy....

Marin... I am "mostly" with you on that... G Spot... sometimes and kinda good... clitoral... rocks !I think though, that is like 80% of ladies.

BTW.. it is nice to meet you Marin!

off to see the site Sandy had turned us on to.... always up for info... I never had issues until chemo.. I HATE that chemo made me have to use "Lube" just really  makes me mad! At 41.. I had a few good years in me before full menopause... THANKS a heck of a lot CHEMO!  We never had Ky or others in this house until chemo...

I am actually in a really bad mood now.. so I am a little cranky ... and the fact that  at the age of 40.. I had to buy lubes... BECAUSE of chemopause... just sends me to a place of pissed  only others like me here can understand!

TA TA SISTERHOOD

• Estepp
    edited February 2009

Just watched Sandy's Video..We now know what she does when Rick and kids are not home....HEHE

Sandy... I see you in a different light sister..... Go Sandy, Go Sandy Go Sandy......LOL LOL LOL

Great Share... I wish a video would have been out there like that when I got married 22+ yrs ago.. I bet it took three yrs for us to find that spot...LOL......

Sandy..<-------------------------------- off having fun with Rick........~wink~

• hood1980
    hood1980 Member Posts: 168
    edited February 2009

OK Ladies!  I just ordered from Amazon (Thanks for the tip Linda) Mr. Big with the Kama Sutra Oil (Vanilla Scent) hoping that's the oil Sandy's talking about!  Hope it gets here by Valentine's Day!!!

• Estepp
    edited February 2009

Go Hood Go Hood Go Hood Go Hood.............

I am so glad you gals found Mr. big.... !!!!!!

• Linda54
    Linda54 Member Posts: 509
    edited February 2009

I would never have thought I would ever be discussing this subject LOL

Hood, I do hope you get Mr Big for Valentines.

I am off to watch Sandy's video.  Will respond after I watch......

• Estepp
    edited February 2009

Wink

• Linda54
    edited February 2009

I just watched "finding the G-spot video" 

Oh my, a full body O  who would have thought,  my hubby is in bed asleep.  Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow. TE HE    TE  HE    Boy, will he be surprisedWinkwhen I show him what I have learned......Like Laura, wish I had seen this video years ago......Thanks Sandy for sharing

• Estepp
    edited February 2009

I think.. back in " the day" we had the book... The Joy of Sex.. what a joke!!! LOL

• whippetmom
    whippetmom Member Posts: 6,028
    edited February 2009

I don't DARE show my husband that video Sandy linked to us.  If I showed it to him, I would never get any work done around this house!

• rockwell_girl
    edited February 2009

oh thanks for giving me a good laugh

• hood1980
    hood1980 Member Posts: 168
    edited February 2009

I'm thinking I will watch that video with my husband!  He He! ....she said shyly!

• ptesinge
    ptesinge Member Posts: 16
    edited February 2009

Just to counter the bad husband story, let me say that I was only with my then-bf for 3 months when I got diagnosed. I broke the news and tried to break up. I mean really, 3 months! I wouldn't expect any kind of sacrifice at that point. But he begged me not to break up, asked me to move in so he could take care of me (I was living out of the country at the time) and we get married in April. Another awesome man - I'm so lucky!

I was on here quite a while ago. Just signed in again after more than a year off. Things are great. My desire is still not what it used to be, but it's ok. Certainly the physical side effects have gotten better. I'm still a little "delicate", but generally our intimate life is "normal" these days. Hoorah for that!

• Linda54
    edited February 2009

ptesinge

WOW what a guy.  Not many around like that......Congratulations on your marriage to a wonderful guy.  God bless you with continued health and happiness.