Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Smiles, Chuckles, and Quick Laughs

Options

Comments

• NaughtybyNature
    NaughtybyNature Member Posts: 190
    edited August 2010
    Options

Wink

• lvtwoqlt
    lvtwoqlt Member Posts: 765
    edited August 2010
    Options

Dogs,

This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare.  At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare." So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddy's are.  They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care. 

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My dogs get their first checks Friday. 

Damn, this is a great country!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited August 2010
    Options

What a wonderful way to lighten a day.  I find so much help in the boards I participate in here but I suspect that this one will have a special place in helping me through this experience.  Thank you fellow Pink Warriors of the Tough Titties.

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    edited August 2010
    Options

Um....I don't HAVE tough titties. In fact, I don't have titties....sigh.

• squidwitch42
    squidwitch42 Member Posts: 1,467
    edited August 2010
    Options

not even tiff toughties?

• Grayt
    Grayt Member Posts: 32
    edited August 2010
    Options

I don't feel tough anywhere lately and really appreciate this thread.

• NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options
    NO SEX SINCE 1955

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of young, idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major and asked,

'Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very Serious man. Is something bothering you?'

'Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature.'

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, ''It looks like you have seen a lot of action?''

''Yes,ma'am, a lot of action.'

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said,
    'You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself.'

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally the young lady said, 'You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?' '

'1955,' he replied.
    'Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need To chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955!

She took his hand and led him to a private room where
    She proceeded to 'relax' him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest
    And Said, 'Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955.'

The Sergeant Major said in his serious voice, after glancing at his watch, 'I hope not; it's only 2130 now.'

(Gotta love military time) 

• NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options

DISNEYLAND  

Two blondes were going to Disneyland .  They were driving on the Interstate when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT.  They started crying and turned around and went home.

FLORIDA OR MOON

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, 'Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?'  The other blonde turns and says 'Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????'

CAR TROUBLE

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the
    mechanic it died.  After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. 

She says, 'What's the story?' 

He replies, 'Just crap in the carburettor

She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?'

SPEEDING TICKET

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. 

She replied in a huff, 'I wish you guys would get your act together.
    Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!'

RIVER  WALK

There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the other side?'

The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, 'You ARE on the other side.'

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.

'Impossible!' says the doctor.. 'Show me.' 

The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more.. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. 

The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you? 

'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.' 

'I thought so,' the doctor said, 'Your finger is broken.'

KNITTING

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!

Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, 'PULL OVER!' 

'NO!' the blonde yelled back, 'IT'S A SCARF!'

BLONDE ON THE SUN

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day.

The Russian said, 'We were the first in space!' 

The American said, 'We were the first on the moon!' 

The Blonde said, 'So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!'  The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads.

'You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said the Russian. 

To which the Blonde replied, 'We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!'

IN A VACUUM

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night... It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, 'If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?' She thought for a time and then asked, 'Is it on or off?'

FINALLY,
    THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
    !

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?'  'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blonde. 'They're watch dogs'!

• NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options

How Fights Start

My wife sat down on the settee next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, 'What's on TV?'

I said, 'Dust.'

And then the fight started...

My wife and I were watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

"No," she answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?"

She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, "Yes."

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And then the fight started.... ******************************************

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to the van, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

My loving wife of 5 years replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"

And that's how the fight started... ******************************************

I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... He was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!!!"

So, I looked down at him and said, "Well, then which one are you?"

And then the fight started..... *****************************************

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.'

I bought her a bathroom scale.

And then the fight started... ******************************************

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her some place expensive... so, I took her to a petrol station.

And then the fight started...

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.

The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.

She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability, too.'

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'

'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason took my order first. "I'll have the steak, medium rare, please."

He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?""

Nah, she can order for herself."

A woman was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She was not happy with what she saw and said to her husband, "I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'

The husband replied, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'

And then the fight started.....

• NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WHEN I SAY I'M BROKE---I'M BROKE

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be

confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

'Good morning,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple of minutes

of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered

vacuum cleaners.'

'Go away!' said the old lady. 'I'm broke and haven't got any money!' and

she proceeded to close the door.

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it

wide open.

'Don't be too hasty!' he said. 'Not until you have at least seen my

demonstration.'

And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway

carpet.

'If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure

from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder.'

The old lady stepped back and said, 'Well let me get you a fork, 'cause

they cut off my electricity this morning.'

• NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options

HOW TO CUDDLE WITH AN ELEPHANT SEAL - No joke... just an extremely endearing video in case you need some loving yesterday, today and tomorrow....

http://sanssouciblogs.multiply.com/video/item/93/This_will_make_your_week

• Kate33
    Kate33 Member Posts: 1,936
    edited August 2010
    Options

NbyN- Loved the video.  Thanks for sharing!

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154
    edited August 2010
    Options

Loved it too.  Now we know seals can smile.  Edit to add.......the penguins seem quite intrigued.

• NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options

Kate... no problem.

Sharon... is that a labradoodle?  Looks like my Arthur who this year just turned 12.

• NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options

Wal-Mart announced that sometime in 2010 it will begin offering customers a new discount item ... Wal-Mart's own brand of wine.

The world's largest retail chain is rumored to be teaming up with Ernest&  Julio Gallo Winery of California to produce the spirits at an affordable price in the $2 to $5 range.

Wine connoisseurs may not be inclined to put a bottle of the Wal-Mart brand into their shopping carts, but 'There is a market for inexpensive wine,' said Kathy Micken, Professor of Marketing at the University of Arkansas , Bentonville.  'However, branding will be very important.'

Customer surveys were conducted to determine the most attractive name for the Walmart wine brands and varieties.

The top surveyed names in order of popularity were:

10. Chateau Traileur Parc
    9. White Trashfindel
    8. Big Red Gulp
    7. World Championship Riesling
    6. NASCARbernet
    5. Chef Boyardeaux
    4. Peanut Noir
    3. I Can't Believe it's not Vinegar
    2. Grape Expectations
    1. Nasti Spumante

The beauty of Walmart wine is that it can be served with either white meat (Possum) or red meat (Squirrel).

P.S. Don't bother writing back to tell me that this is a hoax.  I know possum is not white meat.

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154
    edited August 2010
    Options

NbyN, lolololol at the Wallymart wine.  No possums up here but we do have squirrel Tongue out

Doggus is a Labrador.

• NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options

A paraprosdokian (from Greek meaning "beyond" and "expectation") is a figure of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected in a way that causes the reader or listener to reframe or reinterpret the first part. It is frequently used for humorous or dramatic effect, sometimes producing an anticlimax . For this reason, it is extremely popular among comedians and satirists. Some paraprosdokians not only change the meaning of an early phrase, but also play on the double meaning of a particular word, creating a syllepsis.

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted pay checks.

A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it...so I said "Implants?"

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America ?

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.

Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.

There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila.

When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.

If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child?

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

• Grayt
    edited August 2010
    Options

A 54 year old woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.  While on the operating table she had a near death experience.  Seeing God she asked, "Is my time up?"

God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair color and brighten her teeth!  Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 43 years? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?"

God replied, "I didn't recognize you."

• NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I took this test before. Could not remember the answers. Got them all wrong again. 

Alzheimer's Test 

How fast can you guess these words?

1. F_ _K 
    2. PU_S_ 
    3. S_X  

4. P_N_S   
    5. BOO_S 
    6. _ _NDOM 

Answers

1. FORK 

2. PULSE 
    3. SIX 
    4. PANTS 
    5. BOOKS 
    6. RANDOM 

You got all 6 wrong....didn't you?

• NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I haven't checked ' Snopes.Com  ' to see if this actually 
    Works or Not . .. . But they say, 

If you ever get the sudden URGE to run around naked, 
    You should sniff some Windex first. 
    It'll keep you from streaking. 
  • NaughtybyNature
    edited August 2010
    Options

How to Tell the Sex of a Fly

JUST TOO CUTE.

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her
     Husband standing around with a fly swatter

"What are you doing?", she asked.

"Hunting flies", he responded.

"Oh! Killing any?", she asked.

"Yep, 3 males, 2 females", he replied.

Intrigued, she asked,"How can you tell them apart?"

He responded,
    "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

This is the cleanest E-mail joke
     I've come across in a long while!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited August 2010
    Options

fuuunnyyyyyyyy naughty.  wish the pictures had printed.

• NaughtybyNature
    edited September 2010
    Options

Sorry about the previous pictures... too much work to add them, therefore a quick copy and paste job w/ blanks and all! 

Puns for Educated Minds

1.  The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.  He acquired his size from too much pi.   2.  I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .   3.  She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.   4.  A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.   5.  No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.   6.  A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.   7.  A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.   8.  Two silk worms had a race.   They ended up in a tie.   9.  A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall.  The police are looking into it.  10.  Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana.  11.  Atheism is a non-prophet organization.  12.  Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway.  One hat said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.' 13.  I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger.  Then it hit me.  14.  A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.' 15.  The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.  16.  The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.  17.  A backward poet writes inverse.  18.  In a democracy it's your vote that counts.  In feudalism it's your count that votes.  19.  When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.  20.  If you jumped off the bridge in Paris , you'd be in Seine .  21.  A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons.  The stewardess looks at him and says, 'I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.' 22.  Two fish swim into a concrete wall.  One turns to the other and says 'Dam!' 23.  Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft.  Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.  24.  Two hydrogen atoms meet.  One says, 'I've lost my electron.'  The other says 'Are you sure?' The first replies, 'Yes, I'm positive.' 25.  Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root  canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.  26.  There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh.  No pun in ten did. 
  • NaughtybyNature
    edited September 2010
    Options

Mr. Robert Johnson got himself a new secretary. She was young, sweet, and very polite. One day while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open.

When leaving the room, she said, "Mr. Johnson, your barracks door is open." He did not understand her remark, but later on he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open.

He decided to have some fun with his secretary. Calling her in, he asked, "By the way Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door was open this morning, did you also notice a soldier standing at attention?"

The secretary, who was quite witty replied, "Why no sir, all I saw was a little disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags."

• NaughtybyNature
    edited September 2010
    Options

What to say when you're caught sleeping at your desk....

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen." "Damn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem." "Someone must''ve put decaf in the wrong pot..." "Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out! You probably got here just in time!" "I wasn''t sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm." "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance." "I was doing Yoga exercises to relieve work-related stress." "This is just a 15 minute power-nap as described in that time management course you sent me." "The coffee machine is broken..." " ... in Jesus'' name. Amen."
  • leaf
    leaf Member Posts: 1,821
    edited September 2010
    Options

True story.  I work in a hospital. Last week, one of the very small rooms near the nurses' station was reassigned.

They put a sign on the door that said

Generalist Hospitalists' Office

Underneath, one of the hospitalists added,

The Doctor is In.

5¢ please

• NaughtybyNature
    edited September 2010
    Options

I TRULY DID NOT KNOW THIS! 

Las Vegas Churches accept gambling chips

THIS MAY COME AS A SURPRISE TO THOSE OF YOU NOT LIVING IN
    LAS VEGAS , BUT THERE ARE MORE CATHOLIC CHURCHES THAN CASINOS.

NOT SURPRISINGLY, SOME WORSHIPERS AT SUNDAY SERVICES WILL GIVE CASINO CHIPS RATHER THAN CASH WHEN THE BASKET IS PASSED.

SINCE THEY GET CHIPS FROM MANY DIFFERENT CASINOS, THE CHURCHES HAVE DEVISED A METHOD TO COLLECT THE OFFERINGS..

THE CHURCHES SEND ALL THEIR COLLECTED CHIPS TO A NEARBY FRANCISCAN MONASTERY FOR SORTING AND THEN THE CHIPS ARE TAKEN TO THE CASINOS OF ORIGIN AND CASHED IN.

THIS IS DONE BY THE CHIP MONKS

• Grayt
    edited September 2010
    Options

Ha!  That's good.  I recall an old saw regarding fish & chips sold on the beach by the fish friar and chip monk.  Best - Grayt

• NaughtybyNature
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Bottle  of Wine

(Women will LOVE this one!)

A  woman and a man are involved in a car accident  on a snowy, cold Monday 
    morning; it's a bad  one. Both of their cars are totally demolished,  but 
    amazingly neither of them is hurt. God  works in mysterious ways. 
    After they crawl  out of their cars, the man is yelling about  women 
    drivers. 
    The woman says, 'So,  you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman.  Wow, 
    just look at our cars! There's nothing  left, but we're unhurt. This must 
    be a sign  from God that we should be friends and live in  peace for the 
    rest of our days.'  
    Flattered, the man replies, 'Oh yes, I agree  completely, this must be a 
    sign from God!  But you're still at fault...women shouldn't be  allowed to 
    drive.' 
    The woman continues,  'And look at this, here's another miracle. My  car is 
    completely demolished but this bottle  of wine didn't break. Surely God 
    wants us to  drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.   She hands the 
    bottle to the man.  
    The man nods his head in agreement, opens it  and drinks half the bottle 
    and then hands it  back to the woman. 
    The woman takes the  bottle, puts the cap back on and hands it back  to the 
    man. 
    The man asks, 'Aren't you  having any?' 
    The woman replies, 'No. I think  I'll just wait for the police...' 

MORAL  OF THE STORY:
    Women are clever, evil bitches.  

Don't mess with them.   

• NaughtybyNature
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A beautiful young New York woman was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean.
    But just before she could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young man stopped her.

"You have so much to live for," said the man. 
    "I'm a sailor, and we're off to Europe tomorrow, and I can stow you away on my ship. 
    "I'll take care of you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy."
    With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Europe, the woman accepted.  

That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a small, but comfortable, compartment in the hold.  
    From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches and make love to her until dawn.
    Three weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.  
    "What are you doing here?" asked the captain.  
    "I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she replied.  
    "He brings food and I get a free trip to Europe ."  
    "I see," the captain says.  
    Her conscience got the best of her and she added, "plus, he's screwing me."  
    "He certainly is," replied the captain, "this is the Staten Island Ferry!!!!!!"