MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Love, love the little green men....sorta remind me of........ME......when I have a really off day..lol.

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110

Thanx for the Cheeto enjoyment! I definitely will try that, Kleenex, when I have the urge to munch! Ummmm, going to town tomorrow, I smell Cheetos!

Love the aliens, Meecie, hilarious!

• Carrol2
    Carrol2 Member Posts: 1,477

Ok I cannot resist this is my husbands car. I have always thought he was out of this world! We are way inot aleins check out our store at www.spritzbyfritz.com

The Roswell Rod 

• Carrol2

sorry could not get pic to post but you can see it on our site.

• PauldingMom
    PauldingMom Member Posts: 392

Which car is your DH's? They are all out of this world!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618
    I was over on the Beachthread this morning and chased this bird all the way back here. 
  • Meece

Was it the orange Roswell Car, Carol?

• Meece

If so, perfect for the Cheeto orange-fingered crowd around here!

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Carrol2: Those are FABULOUS!

• Kate33
    Kate33 Member Posts: 1,936

Hoping I can join your little group so here goes.....

Hi!  I'm Kate and I'm a Cheeto-aholic. 

• Kleenex
    Kleenex Member Posts: 310

Welcome, Kate!

Of course, we can stop with the Cheetos at any time. We just CHOOSE not to.

• Kate33
    Kate33 Member Posts: 1,936

Kleenex- LOL!  Is it bad that I currently have a small bag of Cheetos hidden in my nightstand drawer so my family doesn't get to it?  Is that a sign I need help?

• Carrol2

yes the orange car is the Roswell Rod, never thought of it as a cheeto car maybe I should contact them lol. We always think of it as the space ship.

• Carrol2

The Margarita Chiquita bike is his too the rest are customer cars that he restored built or painted. My husband has mad skills I am very proud.

• raeinnz
    raeinnz Member Posts: 553

Meece - the aliens LOL!  And the Cheeto plane - they must be big over there! 

Barb - oh yes, I hadn't thought of that - sneaky way to get us all hooked on Cheetos and then the craving would begin..... 

Hmmmm - almond M&Ms, haven't seen them here but haven't been looking.  We have dark and milk chocolate coated almonds over here (Scorched Almonds) but they are not little like M&Ms - they are huge - there is a whole almond in the middle and I LOVE them.  I don't buy them but everyone knows they have to buy me a packet on special days esp my birthday when I usually get several packets -  YUM!!!

• Fearless_One
    Fearless_One Member Posts: 905

Hi Elimar, thank you....but no, I wasn't aware of any "rule", I just started posting.   I feel I can contribute at least some advice since I have completed my surgery, chemo and rads.   But I am sure we all have many, many questions, even once we think we have learned everything.   

• dawney
    dawney Member Posts: 136

Hate to say this but.....Almonds M&M's?  Better than Cheetos.. Just sayin :)

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682

Chocolate, especially dark chocolate is the best.  I will be  in Vegas in 10 days and will check out the M&M's store for us chocolate lovers. 

• bluegems
    bluegems Member Posts: 507

Couldn't agree more, dawney!

Hmmmm, chocolate-covered cheetos?

• bluegems
    bluegems Member Posts: 507

Thanks, moose! Let us know if there are new flavors we just haven't seen yet.

Have you been to Ethel M's chocolates there? They make the BEST liquer chocolates!

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682

I will keep you informed of the new flavors.

Yes, I have been to Ethel M's and you are so right, they are excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dawney
    dawney Member Posts: 136

Chocolate covered anything is more my style :)  Have fun in Vegas.

• Meece

I heard about chocolate covered Cheetos in Japan, and sent DS on a shopping trip for them and he couldn't find them.

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

welcomw goog, and valjean, looks like yu;ll fit in with these crazy ladies just fine.. light and love   3jays

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Welcome to all the new gals, sorry I can't remember your names, not thinking too clearly today but just wanted to say hi.

• raeinnz

We have chocolate covered salted pretzels here.  Sounds weird and I was a bit dubious to start with but they are really nice.  Chocolate covered Cheetos though may be going a bit far although if it was just the corn snack bit without the cheesy coating it would be ok I guess.

USA has THE BEST FUDGE - I bought some from a shop that makes it on site in the Riverwalk mall in New Orleans many years ago (about 1994 I think) - chocolaty and so melt in the mouth - mmmmm I can still almost taste it even now. I think it was one of a chain of shops.  I had to make a rush trip back the next morning to buy some more before we left as I had demolished the first lot.

• raeinnz

Now that I am finally sleeping again I am having really odd dreams.  I guess it is my subconcious trying to work through all this BC mess but I am finding them quite unsettling.  Recently I dreamt that I was out in the bush somewhere and I walked into a clearing and there was a wolf staring at me (this is weird because we don't have wolves in NZ).  I backed up carefully and got away.  A couple of weeks later I had the dream again and came upon the same wolf in the same place but this time it charged me and sank its teeth into my left foob.  I remember thinking 'it's good that I have no feeling in my chest now so it doesn't hurt' but I was terribly upset because its teeth popped the implant. Then I woke up.  Felt quite wobbly emotionally for a little while after.  Haven't had the dream again so hopefully it has gone.  It is funny though because it sort of follows what happened re my surgery - I was scheduled to have a lumpectomy but I backed out of it when I decided to have the bmx. Not good to read too much into dreams though I guess.  Anyone else having strange dreams?

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

I get very intense dreams; I can touch and feel say rough wood or prickly straw. Very, very tactile dreams. Those are because of blood pressure medication I'm on.

• Meece

Nestle make Flipz which are chocolate covered pretzels.  I love the sweet and salt combo.

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Moose is your Vegas trip with women from the boards?  I know I read about a trip a while back.  I had been trying to get one together for chatters for next month but it wasn't coming together and someone else took over getting one ready for VA that I'm going to.  Small group this time.  I went to Vegas in 2008 with chatters (27 of us, all strangers!) and it was hands down one of the best trips I've been on in my life.  We had soooo much fun :)

Raeinnz, I'd say that weird dreams are healthy actually.  I'm sure you kept a lot bottled up through this whole process, and your brain would explode if it didn't release that pressure somehow. Not making light of the fear that dream invoked, but the image of a big bad wolf is just so perfect, isn't it?  If the dream comes back, try to empower yourself to kick the wolf in the nuts when he comes to bite you :)