MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• phew
    phew Member Posts: 143

MP900382808.JPG.jpg

• heartnsoul76
    heartnsoul76 Member Posts: 1,204

phew - I'm sorry the tamox has given you a migraine. They are the pits, and I'm susceptible to them. I'm supposed to start tamox in about a week. Would rather not, but don't feel I have much choice. Glad you are high and dry in N. California.

meece - glad you are staying dry where you are! So much rain so fast! As my mother always says, "If it's not one thing, it's your mother!"

To chrissy and all the down under ladies - It's Christmas morning! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

elimar - I LOVE the Santa band at the top!

• heartnsoul76
    heartnsoul76 Member Posts: 1,204
  • cookiegal
    cookiegal Member Posts: 527

Happy Holidays Everyone!

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Almost time to relax...just going to bring in some firewood...already got a dog curled up...

Christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

Have a warm & cozy Christmas Eve.  Drive safe everyone who's driving.  Sweet Dreams!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Merry Christmas!

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

****** Edited to amend to 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
  • sheila888

1 hour 30 minutes and counting..........

• jo1955
  • Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

Jo it has taken me awhile to read through these post being that I was MIA for a few days.  Sorry to read that you were in a funk also.  Sorry I was not around to give you support, you are always so supportive to everyon else. The cold front has blown through here and it is now 48 degrees, it is suppose to get down to 42 tonight. Hope you guys will be a little warmer down south.

• sheila888
  • Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

Seyla888-ROFL

• cookiegal
    cookiegal Member Posts: 527
    tree
  • phew
    phew Member Posts: 143

sherry!    hee hee 42º is a warm day here     evertthing is relative eh?

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Merry Christmas Middies! Hope your day will be the bestest yet!

Love,

Joni

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482
    phew.....answering posts as I read them ...please don't ever feel you need to apologize in this room for anything said!  we all answer out of order, or we behave out of order!!!  all is safe within these walls - a line from a book i read that i just love
  • marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

And now my wishes for all of you ... a Christmas filled with all the things that bring you joy, and a year blessed with health, love and laughter.   Thanks for being with me during this journey roomies.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

MERRY CHRISTMAS MIDI'S!!!!!!  Yup the great day arrived with a quiet morning, breakfast, presents, then prep the ham and into the oven with it which gave me time to put the rest of the dinner together while enjoying conversation with my DD's and GS's.  All sat to the table at 1.30pm and we all ate ourselves silly!  as you do at Christmas.  The day has been lovely with lots of things to remember.  I hope you all have such a wonderful day and make fabulous memories with your families.

Once again, Merry Christmas all !!!!!   Peace, strength, love n hugs.  Chrissy

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604
      merry christmas 2010!!!3jays
  • Carrol2
    Carrol2 Member Posts: 1,477

I am trying to figure out how to post pics too does this work?

photo.php.jpg 

• Carrol2

???

22554_1335743956422_1315777373_974242_4729839_n.jpg 

• Carrol2

i dunno how to get this to work with my mac

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

Merry Christmas Middies!! Hoping all have a blessed, peaceful day with families and friends.

• ReginaR
    ReginaR Member Posts: 97

KissMerry Christmas to all My Middle Age Sisters! Thinking of you today& Wishing all you a Blessed Day!

We have a white Christmas in Indiana!

{{{hugs}}} & Cheer to all of you!

PS Hope you got Cheeto & Choclate in your Stockings!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

DS & DIL are in Indiana for Christmas, hope they can get out on their flight tomorrow.

Merry Christmas, from our family to yours!

• leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326

Enjoy good food, good friends & family. Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas everyone.

HO, HO, HO !!!!!!!!!!!

• jo1955

Sherryc - I managed to get out of the funk. Now, if I could just get some sleep.  That is on my list for the onc when I see him.

May have to go back to the surgeon.  Numbness in the arm from the SNB is flaring up.  Got used to the numbness but now it more intense and constant pain.  That is not helping with the sleep issues either as I sleep on that side.  Could be just the cold weather.

The cold front has made it to deep south Texas and will be in the mid 30's tomorrow morning.  If this keeps up, I am moving further south - maybe to the Carribean (sp?)

• Raj20
    Raj20 Member Posts: 783
    Merry Christmas  to  all of you !