3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604
    for ELIMAR...3jays
  • 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

{{{meece}}}}{{{{paulding Mom}}}}}

3jays

• annettek
    annettek Member Posts: 1,160

Wack rules! You all are so wonderful and the best thing to come out of this whole BC BS!@!

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110

Dancing 'nanners & more happy dances for you, elimar! Great news!!

{{{{{{{{{{Meecie}}}}}}}}}}

((((((((((Lisa))))))))))

• Raj20
    Raj20 Member Posts: 783

Hi! everyone ! I am back from my check up. Nice  to see all your postings of my absence period. I missed you all. When I see  dancing sprees , I feel so good  and refreshing . My report says  no symtom  of  recurrence and my doctor says I need  to visit  him only once in a year. No arimidex  from July onwards. So I have a planning  to stay without any medication but  with  lot of social activites so  as to keep myself busy and  eating good quantity healthy food  preferably  of less  oil & spicy. I have learnt  how to pass time  through this thread. But I need to  learn further. 

• shells43
    shells43 Member Posts: 499

Congratulations on your good doctor visit, Raj! I will practice my new picture posting skills for you,

Thanks, Seyla!!!

• Raj20
    Raj20 Member Posts: 783

Thanx  seyla ! your picture makes me  laughs. Not bad.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

So happy for for your good report, Raj!

• Meece

Did I mention how much it means to me to have you ladies remembering me?  Well it means a whole lot!

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

(((MEECE))) {{{{{PAULDING MOM}}}}}

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

Meece & heartnsoul76 - Love the Cheetos pics - what a way to start the morning with a good laugh.

Raj - Congrats on the good doctor report. 

• suzwes
    suzwes Member Posts: 765

Can't remember if I've said this but Congratulations Elimar and Raj for the good reports.

You're in my thoughts and prayers Meece and Paulding/Lisa.

Here's my 250 page party contribution

• jo1955

Here is my 250 page contribution

• Meece

I thought we were closer to the page turning when I posted my pics.  Just how many posts fit on a page?

• jo1955

We should be pretty close now

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

WE'RE HEEEERE!!!

• Meece

You did it, Jo!!!  Here's your reward

• annettek

rajkumari-

CONGRATS ON THE WONDERFUL NEWS! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

• annettek

sigh... i can't wait til I am back to the point of WANTING cheetos...in bed

• Meece

You got a giggle out of me, annettek!

• jo1955

Meece - Looks yummy and I love Cheetos

• Meece

You must ration yourself, Jo.  There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

Meecie.

I think you win for most original and suitable post for the 250th page.

Snack on with your bad-self, girl-friend!!

(Well in light of the moderators entering the ELAB, maybe just giggle at such a find.)

Lots of giggling is likely to burn calories.

Middies.......

I have posted a new video to YouTube. If you have two minutes and want to see happy little ones in Utah singing TO me, (as opposed to vice-versa), please follow this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPpPXefZZ8E

I think it will bring at least one smile.

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

I got to tell my rad oncologist good-bye yesterday!  BS should be bonvoyagee in May!  Whoo hoo! And I love 250 page party! 

• jo1955

Meece - AW COME ON!  I WILL SHARE WITH EVERYONE ELSE.

• Meece

I'm an E-Labber, and right now, all talk and no action.  I will watch you enjoy your treat, and I will be good.

• susantm
    susantm Member Posts: 71

Congrats, Eph3_12!!! What a good feeling!

• suzwes

Love the video Faith.  Thanks for sharing.

Joni, I said goodbye to my rad onc yesterday too!  I was so excited.  Also my Med Onc moved my visits to every four months.  Yippee!

As a fellow E-Labber Meece, I will also be all talk and no action.  Or, maybe action on A glass of wine but not the cheetos and not the chocolate!

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Hey Suzette, I may have noticed this before but of course currently have not memory of it, but you were dx'd the day after me!  My rad onc was trying to get me to do one more visit in Nov which would have made it a 2 yr visit after last rad appt, but I said, "no thank you.  As much as I like you, I'm still seeing med onc every 3 months & PCP every 4 months & 1 more follow-up with BS, so I don't think anything's gonna get missed."  I'm pretty sure that's my direct quote!  I walked out of there singing!!!!!

• suzwes

Joni, we were!  That first week of April 2009 was not good at all for us was it?  Thankfully my rad onc told me what you told your rad onc and I totally agreed!  I see my PCP every 3 months along with the 4 month med onc so I don't think anything is going to get missed either.  Congratulations on one less Doc to see.