Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• carollynn79
    carollynn79 Member Posts: 331

Hello ladies, not been on much just busy!  Good to be back and feast my eyes on the pretties, and yes my sons are twenty something too, and the youngest who lives in Vegas loves that rougish lifestlye!!

Kleenex I would love a bowl of cheetos, I think of all of you as I oogle the chip machine and pass it by for my salad and fruit!!

• kal_1865
    kal_1865 Member Posts: 145

what do you think, are Al Carey's fingers permanently orange and does he have sky high blood pressure from all the salt in the fritos??

DH has the hairy chest thing going on, but have to remind him to groom it when strays start sticking out of his shirt collar...ewwwww!  they are like children but gotta love em.

• leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326

I've always been partial to Sam Elliott myself. Here will a little chest hair.

And later, a little older.

Guess I've always just had a thing for older guys.

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Sam can be on my island!

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

I kinda like this one.

• carollynn79
    carollynn79 Member Posts: 331

Ok BarbaraA you have to share!!

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

Well Eph I'd like him on my Island too.  Lets do rock paper scissors for him? 

• BarbaraA oh I so agree!

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Don't know if Clooney can clean-y, but he is good with animals and not just pets.  He can help out if you have any livestock too, especially pigs (he used to one as a pet) and goats (he was in a movie with them.)

And he has Brad Pitt & Matt Damon on speed dial.

• fmakj
    fmakj Member Posts: 1,045

NM - I almost choked on my water that I was drinking when I saw the "werewolf man" pic!!  Too funny!

Must admit that I am partial to the Sam Elliott look.  Actually married a younger version!  Will have to try to find the time to learn how to post pics!!

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

I passed on dessert tonight, and glad I did ... feasting on this eye candy is much better!!! 

I'm with the Clooney camp. That smile?  Come on, who doesn't melt under that little half smile? But in case Barbara is in one of her "I'm not sharing moods", I went ahead and made a deal with an old friend of mine to stop by.  Hey - it's my fantasy, I can work miracles if necessary :)

\

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I've always thought Sam Elliot was extremely handsome.

• heartnsoul76
    heartnsoul76 Member Posts: 1,204

Paul Newman...sigh....that chiseled face. Looks like he's doing the laundry, Marlegal! Better yet, in the nude!

• heartnsoul76

I also like the tall guys, and yes to the chest hair! Here's one of my favorite dreamboats (haha, that term sounds so OLD!)

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

OOOOOOOOOO Sam and Tom!  Hmmmmmm tough choice.  I want both. 

• Sandeeonherown
    Sandeeonherown Member Posts: 1,781

My vote is for very LITTLE chest hair

• heartnsoul76

I'll take 'em either way! Just no back hair, please.

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

yowza! Me likee the pictures very much!!!!!!! 

• prayrv
    prayrv Member Posts: 362

here's my pick.............

YUMMMM

• kal_1865

no back hair here!!

Go to fullsize image

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    I know that muscle men clear the hair off their chests, but so do gay men. To me it just all looks gay. Any man that has less hair on his chest than me does not join me naked anywhere! Six pack abs don't impress me either....am I weird? I just like a normal man with that line of directional hair from the belly button down.....Cool
  • kal_1865

heartandsoul76 I hope your little Molly is doing better!  DH and I took Josie to the dr on Tuesday prepared to have her put down and he was not having it, he asked that we give him another shot at fixing her.  well, he pumped her with fluids, anitbiotics and steroids and she is now back to her old self, sitting on my lap as i lurk on the boards!!  we were so sure that she had used up her 9 lives--just more proof that we should never give up!  thank you everyone for the wishes and prayers! 

((lynneia)) praying that chemo #6 goes well today and your SE's are minimal

• barbe1958
    Oh, and now that my kids are in their 30's I have to start looking at older men, too!! Do I really? I mean REALLY???? Embarassed
  • kal_1865
    barbe1958 i've got to agree with you!!  a man waxing is just plain strange BUT still must be nicely groomed.
  • nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,898

I can't decide betweeen Tom and Sam, want them both!  How about 2 islands, one with Tom, one with Sam and we draw straws (or duke it out) to see who gets which island guy!

While that would be fun, I'm also partial to having more than one at my beck and call. . . 

And, no, that's not me.  I had a chance to get a picv like this with Thunder From Down Under in Vegas a few years ago and chickened out.  

• barbe1958

I'm hoping they just floated cheetos on water for the tub shot and didn't waste that many cheetos!!

• jenn3
    jenn3 Member Posts: 388

Good lookng eye candy.............what a way to start the day!

• elimar

O.K. ladies, I used technology (a morphing program) and the men we have drooled over in the past couple days (available in that program) to "build" us our own PERFECT MAN.  Sorry, I could not represent Sam Elliott or Tom Selleck (or even anyone else with a good mustache!) but here is what I came up with using two-parts George (our thread favorite,) and one-part each Antonio, Christian, & Hugh.  So his name is Gach (sounds like Jack, not Gak!)  I did my best.  Hope you like him.

He comes with a nice amount of chest hair, which he will wax off just to please you, and can grow a respectable mustache, with 7-10 days notice.  Being such an amalgam, he is quite the "handyman" and quite tireless.  Just let him know how he can help.

Also, will stop by the store on his way over to pick up a bag of 

• elimar

Oh, and since it is Paula66's birthday today, he's going to be making his first house call to her.

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

Happy Birthday Paula66!!!!!!!!!!!!!!