Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Nice job E, but George is certainly mostly represented (not that I mind!)

Paula66, my birthday is coming up in a month or so, so you have to be prepared to catch & release! 

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

Happy BDAY Paula!!

• reesie
    reesie Member Posts: 413
    Happy Birthday Paula!  Eph-my bday is first and I think it's not fair that I only get one day so your present will be belated Smile
  • leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326

Happy Birthday Paula

You all make sure you get your turns in by December, cuz that's my birthday and I want him all month. I always get cheated out cuz of Christmas. I'm usually forgotten all together, so I'm looking forward to this. LOL, LOL, LOL

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885
    Oh yippie!  Laughing  There's coveting over him already.  Kiss  Success!!!!!!!  CoolWinkInnocent
  • barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Jaques looks better than Gach, or even Zach...Zaq?

I will take sloppy seconds as he passes over head. I'm desperate! I'll take anything I can get!!

• elimar
    Tried to make a name out of the initials.  Chag was not good.  Undecided  Just call him "honey."
  • beccad
    beccad Member Posts: 189

Or as us southern girls would say "Honey, Baby, Sugar, Dahling"  I bet he would learn to answer to that really quickly.

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Sooo much to comment on!!!

Eli, I love that sign ... it fits nowhere better than my front door, truly!

Our man, by any name, will be welcome in my home late July, so don't you go tiring him out too much ladies in the meantime. No sloppy seconds for me, I want your images erased from his mind when he gazes in my eyes, for the 2 seconds I'll let him do that before I check for the chest hair, and make sure that the line below goes where it should ... oh - sorry - was I talking out loud still???

Paula, happy happy birthday!!!!!  I hope you are enjoying it, or did enjoy it, in style :)

Barb, my kids are in their 30's and that's about as old as I want my man - other than George and his clone :)  Oh, but I would have taken Paul in his 50's :)

• eph3_12

look who's on-line on a Thursday, no less, marlegal!!!!

Reesie's bday is the day before mine and she and I have brokered a back room deal, but I'm thinking since Elimar is sooooooooooooo handy with the morphing machine she could make more dream boats with little bits of Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds, BRADLEY COOPER (slurp!!!), and Sean Connery, with just a touch of Antonio-OK?   

• Carrol2
    Carrol2 Member Posts: 1,477

Ok I have to chime in here the only hairy guy for me is Wolverine! I mean come on

Hugh Jackman is awesome!!!! 

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

Thanks all for the birthday wishes!  I had a great time.  I didnt have to cook, so thats always a bonus.  It was KFC, yumm.  Before you are all grossed out.  There is a huge reason why.  We live in a smaller town, so not much to choose from.  Hubby has to be up at 1:30am, so I dint want to rush trhu a meal.  I havent been able to have a steak my way because of chemo.  I like my steak very rare, and the doctor stated no raw meats please.  So I want to savor my steak and my husbands company at the same time.  I kinda still like him, lol. 

Ok now on the the fun stuff.  Do I get to pick my birthday present now.  Drum role please.  Its you Tommy boy.  Come on over and I show ya what to do, house cleaning that is!  Yea I know what you all were thinking, hmmmmmm.

Marie since I choose Tom Il send George over your way now so you can have him abit longer, enjoy!!!!!

• elimar

Carrol2, our "Morph Man" actually had one-part Hugh-hottie in the mix, but George does kind of dominate the look.

When I was morphing Clooney and Christian Bale, those two came out looking just like Tim Daly!

I bet you all would have fun morphing your faves, so I will put the link and you can morph at your leisure.  Eph, you can try your own experiment.  I'm doing this so you all can check it out, maybe post your "hottest morph" if you feel like it, not because I'm looking for dozens of morphed males to be posted on the thread, o.k..  As I always say:  TOO MUCH CAKE = TUMMYACHE.  But please do enjoy!

MORPH THING

• elimar
    Marlegal, I was having severe housekeeping avoidance today. 
  • Raj20
    Raj20 Member Posts: 783

OMG ! what,s got wrong  with  you guys at this age. Are you all trying  to rejuvinate your body  and  mind  this way ! Awsome !

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

I  agree, Raj. Awesome!

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,898

Great moprhed Gack!  And Happy B-day, Paula!

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

elimar thanks for the link will have to play with the morph thing

And and Hugh Jackman is hot!

• elimar
    We haven't had any Newbies show up during our Man Hunt.  (Tho' a few Oldbies got lured out into the open!)  Newly Dx'ed sisters, be not afraid to jump in with something of a serious nature.  Our frivolity willingly comes to a grinding halt if someone throws out a serious question or concern.  Around here, with quite a few now out of active treatment, we bide our time between follow-ups with flights (or cruises) of fantasy and general nonsense.  But we can switch that up in a heartbeat to help a Newbie Sister.
  • reesie

Okay, I'm supposed to be making a list of things I'd like to do/places I'd like to go on weekends this summer.  So any of you gals know of anywhere within a couple of hours of Philly (we can stay overnight if needed) that would be a good/fun place to visit can you chime in and give me ideas?.

I'm not really particular - just like doing different stuff.  My hubby really enjoys the historical stuff - we're definitely going to Gettysburgh again and staying overnight to do the ghost tour, and of course Washington DC - AGAIN for the millionth time although you can never see everything there.

Edited to add:  CHEAP and FREE are the words of the day here lol.

• Awesome morph

Happy belated Paula

You ladies sure make me smile. I even laughed out loud and my young son wanted to know what was so funny. Oh well time to lie

• elimar

reesie, when my family drove thru' Eastern PA, you know I made them pull over in Hershey.  We didn't do all the touristy things there, just made a short stop for the chocolate tour.  (You could probably combine it with Gettysburg if you drove in a loop.)  I think it was free.  As for cheap...we went into the gift shop and took our own souvenier pics with Hershey's Kiss caps on our heads, but you are required to have a reckless streak towards head lice for that activity!   Also, we got tapped to do a marketing taste test.  It took about 1/2 hour and they supplied 3-4 bars for our taste buds to evaluate.  I think it is now turned into a "tasting experience" you have to pay for (rip off) and insulin shots are not provided.  This wasn't an end destination for us, but a nice drive by stop.

p.s.  The next few years are going to be happening for the Civil War buffs out there, as it comes upon the 150 yr. anniversary of some of the famous battles and a lot of the sites are planning special observances and reinactments.  

• Paula66

Thanks Liz!  I l find myself LOL all the time when I come here.  My family is ready to commit me based on that.  I can always come here when Im down and get a good chuckle by the time I leave. 

Thanks NM for the birthday wishes.

• reesie
    LOL Elimar on the head lice thingy....I don't think I personally need to worry about that for a while Wink
  • elimar
    LOL back! Tongue out
  • Paula66
    Ok its time for the name this picture game.  You have until Sunday when I'll announce the winner!
  • eph3_12

grapes floating in a vat of water waiting to get stomped!

• Sandeeonherown
    Sandeeonherown Member Posts: 1,781

reesie check couch surfers.com...lots of things to do in different areas and couches to sleep on for free when you get there if you join!

• elimar

Olives?  Or pebbles?  I'll say olives, but the leaves look wrong for that.

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

blueberries, def blueberries... hi all......3jays