Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Options

Comments

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885
    Options

The texture looks like skin, but it is so white.  Who has that white of skin?  Michael Jackson?  Michael Jackson in Thriller make-up?  Michael Jackson's cryogenically frozen cadaver?  (Sorry, M.J.)

• reesie
    reesie Member Posts: 413
    Options

ROFL elimar.

Welcome Sue I 'm from the Jersey side of the river bur travel on over weekly.

Chrissy how a Tyvek envelope?

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    Options

I will give you a hint........I leached the colour from the pic as that would have given it away...........................Keep guessing!!!...........no-one is even close yet!!!!!!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    Options

Welcome Suebak, I live in Folcroft, that are a couple of us that are in area.....I remember the rads issue.  The first time I was doing chemo and rads at the same time so I would go to work partime in Center City take the train home, get in the car drive to the hospital (crozer) get rads then get chemo directly afterwards...got chemo every 3 weeks and rads 5 days a week for 6 weeks....spent more time getting to radiation then I was actually getting it......

• elimar
    Options

Oh, it's like that is it chrissyb?  O.K., well, I kind of see face that looks stretched out in a weird way, but it looks like Lincoln on an American five dollar bill (which I don't know how you would get that in Australia) so I will say: money.  (That's no more farfetched than the time I saw the Pope on my French Toast.)

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    Options

Eli.......you crack me up!....lol

• Kay_G
    Kay_G Member Posts: 1,914
    Options

For some reason I looked at it and it looks like a dryer sheet to me.

• JeanH
    JeanH Member Posts: 132
    Options

Chrissy

I think skin.

Jean

• JeanH
    JeanH Member Posts: 132
    Options

Welcome Suebeck, we can travel the rads road together I have complete 7 of my 30 treatments. So far so good. I keep reminding myself it is only 6 weeks them I am down tom taking a pill for treatment and follow ups...

Mmm I need another guess. Since I did not read the last page when I posted my first try.

A leaf?

Jean

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    Options

Dang it all!!! I got dumped from this thread when they updated last week. Just found it now, read all the way through, saw both mystery pictures and was about to type:

leaf

when I saw that Jean said if first!

Second place again? Leaf?????

• reesie
    Options

Actually Barbe I guessed leaf before Chrissy saidnoone guessed it yet so now I think I agree with Eli about money

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    Options

This is a WILD guess - shell on a cocoon or close up of fly wings.

• elimar
    Options

reesie, I am pretty bad at this game, but c'mon over for coffee sometime.  Do you like cinnamon rolls?

• reesie
    Options

I'm pretty bad at it too Elimar.

Now I LOVE cinnamon rolls. Glad to join you and the best part is virtual cinnamon rolls have zero calories!

• elimar
    Options

I can offer you virtual sandwich too, who do you like on your grilled cheese?

• prayrv
    prayrv Member Posts: 362
    Options

My guess for the mystery picture would be the palm of your (or someone's) hand/palm.

Trish

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    Options

Oooooooo!! I think you're right Trish!!!!

E, who is the cinnamon bun supposed to be? The other guys look familiar....

• elimar
    Options

That's supposed to be Mother Theresa.

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548
    Options

Hey that's skin and I guessed that!

• elimar
    Options

If that is skin, it looks more like the sole of a foot, 'cause none the three major lines on a hand are on that pic.  Ooooh, I love a mystery!

• leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326
    Options

chrissyb - my guess is a close up of hair/hair follicle

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704
    Options

a close up of an orange peel!

• carollynn79
    carollynn79 Member Posts: 331
    Options

ok I am going out on a limb since she said she bleached it how about a cheeto!!!

• heartnsoul76
    heartnsoul76 Member Posts: 1,204
    Options

Dang it, leisa! You beat me to it! I was going to say a hair, too, so I'll change it to......

a blade of grass. 

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572
    Options

I say its a dried up riverbed.

• reesie
    Options

See how bad at this I am Elimar? I didn't see that the cinnamon roll was anyone til Barbe asked. Of course I see Mother Theresa now.

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503
    Options

Suebak-Welcome to the thread just hate that you had to join us.  We are very similar.  I turned 48 last June and was diag with IDC in Sept.  The last year has been a whirlwind and tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be 49.  I too did radation but did my at the end of the day.  I had a 50 minute drive to the clinic so by the time I got home I was exhausted.  At about my 3rd week of radiation the poor pittiful me hit.  I had a girlfriend who was over that day and I just could not stop crying and it was Christmas Eve.  Give yourself plenty of time to rest, it will do wonders for your emotions.  Just try to lay around and not do much on the weekends.  Everything can wait until you are finished with rads.

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503
    Options

I am going to guess a Rose petal

I have been one busy girl today.  I put up 28 pints of pickled Okra-my DH's favorite.  Then 20 pints of B-B-Q sauce and 4 pints of cream peas that I had to  shell.  I have black eyed peas to shell tomorrow.  Will probably get 4 pints out of those as well.  I also have some white scalloped squash to freeze.  And fit father's day in there somewhere.  Had to get it all done because next weekend I am going to see my youngest son and family.  So I will be busy with my granddaughter.

• OG56
    OG56 Member Posts: 377
    Options

Skin of a fruit? I know somebody said an orange I'll go for a grapefruit...

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704
    Options

Sherryc-dont forget to fit your bday in all that hoopla!