Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

I think the pic is a close up of a bamboo blind

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

I say it is a drinking glass!

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

I think it looks like the crimped edge of a plastic snack bag (like on my Cheetos, before I rip into them!  I can't be too sure because I've never seen one intact for very long.)   Or maybe I am just hungry.

• walker2222
    walker2222 Member Posts: 442

I think it is a piece of fabric

On a school bus to Witchita Falls TX or a game. Doing field crew this time. Call me crazy. Great dinner with fam.

Haimti keep it bound as tight as you can. Sorry you were not able to get taken care of.

Janis keep that lotion on. I think every RO has that same answer to the questions we ask.

Hope everyone has a great evening. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Hate these bounding buses f

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

mystery pic-air filter for a car

• Sherryc

mjbmiller glad you had a great dinner with the fam and have fun on that school bus???

• tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998

im guessing glass blocks

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

The mystery pic is a window shade?????

• justmejanis
    justmejanis Member Posts: 1,474

I am thinking the inside grids of a waffle iron.

• Foxlairfrm
    Foxlairfrm Member Posts: 126

My gosh, miss one day here and it takes a while to catch up! DD's water broke this afternoon. We are waiting on baby's arrival! Last news was it will probably be after midnight. I'm trying to figure out how in the world I'm going to stay up for this. I don't think there is enough coffee anywhere to help me stay awake.

Hauntie- so sorry you are having all that trouble. I know you can't wait to burn that thing!

Fit those that have had costcochondritis - I had physical therapy for it which worked wonders. I wasn't a PT fan until that. Couldn't believe the results from such simple exercises.

I will post as soon as I have news on the baby!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Foxy

• tinkertude

Foxy... best wishes to your DD !!!

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

welcome mat....

• justmejanis

Foxy I feel so bad for you with that long wait.  I hope you can at least sneak in a nap.  Babies sure have their own schedule.  I know you must be exhausted.  Hang in there. 

I had my ultrasound today and now have to wait till Thursday to get the results. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful, stress free weekend! 

• Sherryc

Foxy good luck on the new grandbaby.  We expect to see pictures.

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Mystery pic: window/door screen?

Foxy, YOU have to sleep now or you and DD will come to words!! You can wake up near the end and be fresh for the show. I guess it's all over by now, so too much opinion too late!! Hoping to hear from you soon on how it all went!!

• Hauntie
    Hauntie Member Posts: 369

Heading home this morning after breakfast at my DB's favorite breakfast place. I had a great time in spite of all the rain. Listened to some wonderful zydeco music last night. Chrissy, Reesie, Dottie, Kay - don't tell DB this, but dinner with you was the highlight of this vacation.

• Foxlairfrm
    Foxlairfrm Member Posts: 126

Thought I posted but - not

A very long night. Ragan Marie was born at 4:17 this morning. A beautiful 7lb baby girl!

Mom is doing great. Grandma is exhausted!

Foxy

• tinkertude

Congratulations Foxy!!!! welcome to the world Ragan Marie!!!

• justmejanis

Foxy...HUGE congratulations to you and your family.  What a  blessed event this was.  I hope you are finally getting some much needed rest.  HUGS!

Hauntie I am so happy to hear your trip was so memorable!  Wishing you a safe journey home. 

Have a great day everyone! 

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Congrats Foxy!!!!!   and welcome a little ray of sunshine Ragan Marie!   Foxy, time for you to take a nap!  Be well.

Love n hugs.  Chrissy

• Denise2730
    Denise2730 Member Posts: 320

Congratulations on the new baby!  What a blessing. I heard something once "a baby is God's way of saying the world should go on".

Babies are always such happy news!

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885
    Congrats, Foxy, on the new granddaughter!   Have you checked around to find a matching hunt coat in newborn size yet?  Wink
  • jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

Congrats Foxy on the new granddaughter.  Go get some sleep now.

• reesie
    reesie Member Posts: 413

Congrats Foxy!!

• Kay_G
    Kay_G Member Posts: 1,914

Congrats Foxy!  I love the name choice, Ragan Marie, how beautiful.  My daughter's name is Robyn, but I almost chose Ragan.  Best wishes to the whole family.

• cmbear
    cmbear Member Posts: 674

CONGRATULATIONS GRANNY FOXY!!!!! 

• cmbear

Ok my first guess on the picture was woven fabric. How bout high rises in Japan?

• cmbear

Picture looks like something I weaved back in summer camp in 1972!!!

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Welcome Ragan!!! Gramma has a TON of stuff already bought for you with more to come, no doubt!!!! How fun to spoil a baby grand girl!! (My grands are all boys!!)

• janinnj
    janinnj Member Posts: 63

Congrat Foxy!!!! Grandchildren are what keeps me going.  We can spoil them to death and then give them back to Mom .Have my oldest two with me today 11 and 9 both girls because Mom have surgery yesterday.  She just called and should should be duscharged around 3 so have to leave to go pick her up.  Will take the makings for dinner and fix it for them.  She sound horrible on the phone but she says her throat is just sore from the anes.