Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

thread for middle age to older Christian women.

Comments

• bandwoman1234
    bandwoman1234 Member Posts: 5,872
    edited June 2020

Hi Jean, it is good to hear from you. There is no question that our country is in a world of hurt in so many ways. We need Jesus more than ever to help us find our way through this time. We need to seek God's wisdom in all of our choices. This may seem very over simplified but if we act always out of love that God has put in our hearts that is a first step in helping to unify our country. We need to pray for our leaders whether we agree with them or not. We have realized how important our local leaders are especially as they have been calling the shots in each state during this shelter at home time. It is the Lord who will eventually get us through this time and no political party will be able to do that. Many believe we are in a tremendous spiritual battle. I don't know what we are in but I know WHO will get us out of this. Give me Jesus as Ade's video link calls us to do.

Love,

Nancy

• bandwoman1234
    edited June 2020

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

Here are some pics I took today and one from May.

• wheatfields
    wheatfields Member Posts: 180
    edited July 2020

Beautiful pictures! I love coming here to this forum to read encouraging notes and verses from you all. You are in my prayers!

Wheatfields

• ade
    ade Member Posts: 720
    edited July 2020

Hi Wheatfields! WELCOME HERE!!!

Nancy those are AMAZING pix! I LOVE them!!!

We just now put an offer on several acres in Ohio right down the road from James' twin bro and near to our son and James' sister too. It's a beautiful lot they all know and say BUY IT and is at an amazing price. If this goes through and this TX house sells quickly we will build our third house. The first was a piece of cake and the second was a nightmare. Your prayers are truly appreciated! May GOD'S will be done and make straight our path. This is a BIG BIG deal for us!

Thank you!

Ade

• hersheykiss
    hersheykiss Member Posts: 706
    edited July 2020

Nancy, I really like your picture of the goldfinch. There are not many around our garden and yard, or maybe I'm only seeing them after their feathers become less vibrant. Either way, I miss seeing them flit around from tree to tree and sunflower to sunflower.

Ade, I pray your offer is accepted and your current home sells in a jiffy. The lot's location sounds ideal, and interest rates are so low right now. Here's hoping everything falls into place for your and James' new home.

Welcome Wheatfields! It's great to "meet" you!

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

OH Ade, this land sounds amazing. I will definitely be praying that THIS is the time and the place the Lord wants you to move. Praying your house will sell quickly and that everything will smoothly fall into place. I can feel your excitement through your words.

Thanks Ade and Hershey. The goldfinches were a definite gift of God as it was my first and last opportunity to get any pics in for the June competition. Yes, I am still doing that whole photo competition thing in the forest preserves. I went to hopefully get a good shot of a particular wildflower I had seen earlier when walking. When I got to the lake the mower had mowed all of those wildflowers down. So I was about to give up after taking some lousy shots of some water birds and then I discovered all the goldfinches in this field of flowers. I don't know what those flowers are but they are pretty. The birds get seeds no doubt.

I came today to post this verse and found Ade's good news. This verse I find very comforting.

Deuteronomy 33:12 New International Version (NIV)

12 About Benjamin he said:

"Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in him,
    for he shields him all day long,
    and the one the Lord loves rests between his shoulders."

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

Wheatfields, I posted a thank you to you last night and now it is GONE. I will try to remember what I said. I am glad you find encouragement when coming here. I do remember you posting once in the past regarding my Mom's facility. I hope you are doing well and thank you for your prayers as well.

Love,

Nancy

• ade
    edited July 2020

Well...thank you, ladies...but it was not meant to be. As we were about to e-sign the contract we discovered that the realtor misspelled our last name. As she was correcting it they allowed another person to make an offer (seems unfair to me since we agreed upon the full price - first). We were then told that the realtor forgot to tell us that you cannot build without it passing a soil test - which is $400 and the seller hadn't done it, plus we were now bidding against the other offer. We said that our new higher offer was now contingent upon it passing the soil test. (Why would you buy land not knowing if you are allowed to build on it!) The seller who had just accepted our higher bid then said, 'nope' and accepted the other lower bid where he was NOT required to have a soil test. Sounds like the Lord was watching out for us, and has another plan. Anyway thank you for praying.

Ade

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

Ade, I know this must be a big disappointment but if it was in God's will it would have worked out so I hope you can have confidence in that as I am sure many prayed for this situation including me. I know when God says no or wait or not now we have to trust there are better things in store for both of you. I never heard of a soil test but then I have never had a house built either. Maybe it is in a flood zone and the Lord was protecting you. Trusting the Lord. Sometimes easy and sometimes not. I am sorry it didn't though.

• ade
    edited July 2020

Thanks, Nancy. It used to be called a "perk test". It was to determine if the soil would drain properly to install a septic tank. Now it's a "soil test" - whatever that is. The first realtor fella (we talked to FOUR today on this!) called back a while ago and said that now is not the time to build anyway as they have REALLY raised the costs. That is good to know. I just feel we don't have it in us to get a fixer upper unless we were able to hire the work done. Our first home was a dilapidated abandoned farm house that we gutted and did all the work ourselves. This house we're in now was a nightmare to build. We trusted a "Christian" builder who went to our church and he did a bait and switch and stole our money. We were left with only a shell of a house and no money. NOTHING inside! When we had to move in this house (because our son got married and there was no longer room in his house for his bride and 2 little girls) there were studs for walls, the tin roof baked us with no ceilings, no kitchen, only a bathtub and toilet, no hot water, a 2-burner hotplate to cook on in the bathroom, I did dishes on my knees in a pan at the bathtub, no AC or heat, and plywood floors to sleep on. That was 7 years ago and it has been a very long haul with neither of us being well or strong the last 4 years of it. James and I maxed out 4 credit cards to just be able to live in it and we have been doing all of the work ourselves all these years. We are too old and tired to do that again. But God has a reason for everything. He has brought us SO much deeper in the faith through it all. (James' first heart attack was 3 years ago today, with quadruple bypass then a stent a month later with the 2nd heart attack.) Had this all not happened we would not be the people of faith we are now. He has a plan for ALL of us and it all happens for a reason that we may not understand this side of heaven, but He loves us and will never forsake us. We praise Him in the storm, right? God is good ALL the time and greatly to be praised!

Love and prayers for you all,

Ade

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

Hi Ade,

Yes, God DOES have a plan for you and James and He hasn't brought you this far to stop now. When in these times not knowing what God is doing in our lives it can be so difficult but as you have mentioned He has molded you into the people you are today through the difficulties you have had. We all would wish for a better way for God to perfect us but I have heard in the past that God is more concerned with our character than our comfort. That is a hard thing to absorb but I do believe it is true. Our destination will be problem free, challenge free and certainly cancer free but until we get to heaven we are only passing through this life and it was never intended to be our permanent home. We live in a fallen world where people can use us and scam us as you both have experienced. God will reign in this and as you stay faithful to Him He will be the God of justice with this man and I believe will bring beauty from ashes.

Love,

Nancy

• faith-840
    faith-840 Member Posts: 926
    edited July 2020

Nancy, I love your goldfinch pictures, I hope you win the contest again. You deserve it. I hope you're feeling better and have been able to make plans to visit your mom. Although, now that there seems to be a rise in these virus cases, it might not be a good time. The weather doesn't help either. It would be awful to have to visit while sitting outside her room in this heat and it doesn't look as if it will end anytime soon. Praying that you find the right time and feel well.

Ade, I was so happy to hear you had found a place to build on, only to be disappointed that it wasn't meant to be. I can only believe that God was protecting you and James from a bad deal. With your faithfulness, I believe the right place will be here when you are ready. I can certainly understand you not wanting to buy a fixer-upper. Even building a new house is a lot of work. I will pray God helps you to find the perfect place.

I also find this violence most disturbing and along with the pandemic, just awful. I worry so much for this world, what will it be like for our children and grandchildren? I know God must have a plan because no one else seems to. We have to trust in Him and believe that all will be well. AND, we have to pray for our leaders that they will think and do what is best for this country and not just for themselves to get re-elected. We are living in very scary times. Ade's song “Give me Jesus “ is so appropriate for now and always.

Love and prayers for everyone,

Faith (in the future).

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

Faith, thank you. I have been praying for you and your DH and hoping things have improved. How is he doing? How are you doing? Yes, this weather is just awful. Tonight on the news they said a heat wave is coming. I about laughed out loud. I am thinking well what do you call what we are in NOW.

At the beginning of this week I had prayed what I should do regarding going to visit my Mom. I felt I should stay in place at least for this week. Then when I see the forecast for next week I just want to cry. I have actually been walking in this weather and tonight when I was getting ready to walk my neighbor came over with this thing that goes around your neck and it has two fans almost like ear phones except they blow in your face. They even have lights for walking at night. It did help but it is still so hot and humid I was soaked when I got home.

I am still having GI issues and still worried about my cat so I know I made the right decision to stay put for a while. If I ordered one of these fans for my face that might help when i visit my Mom. I just fear that she might pass away before I get to see her and then I would feel awful.

Yes, this violence going on in the world is pretty hard to believe that in 2020 we don't seem to have improved situations and if feels like going back to the riots of the 60's.

I just hope that as Illinois opens up a little more that we don't end up in the same boat as some of the other states that seem to be going backwards in the fight with Covid 19. It is very disturbing but God is still in control even though it seems like the whole country is spinning out of control.

Stay inside and stay safe and cool.

Love,

Nancy

• intolight
    intolight Member Posts: 2,331
    edited July 2020

Nancy, your pictures are outstanding...again! I love the mastery of God our creator revealed in the white stripes in the black goldfinch feathers. They remind me of the detailed care of God. I continue to pray you can see your mom soon. I'm struggling a bit but am reminded God cares for the little things--even the side effects of our much larger problems. God is good!

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

Chris, it is so good to hear from you. Thank you. I appreciate your nice comments. I love goldfinches. I saw one the other day drinking out of the ant moat on top of my hummingbird feeder. It made me smile. God's creation is so completely amazing. As I see on some nature shows how much of God's beauty goes unseen as some is under water so deep that man has not yet explored and some in areas not traveled by man deep in forests. I find this fascinating. God created all of this beauty for His enjoyment and then obviously for the things we can see and enjoy for ours as well. I think it give Him much pleasure when we appreciate what He has provided for us. I know my photography has "opened" my eyes to see things very differently than I used to.

I pray for you daily and pray that your new treatment will become more tolerable. I wish I could waive my magic wand and have all of this go away for you but God will see you through this I feel certain. He doesn't do anything by accident even though when we are in the midst of suffering it is very easy to take our eyes off of Him and think why is this happening. God filters everything that we experience knowing that good will come out of it in the end. I pray that God will diminish these side effects quickly. Hang in there. Know we all love you and are praying for you.

Love,

Nancy

Deuteronomy 33:27 New International Version (NIV)

27 The eternal God is your refuge,
    and underneath are the everlasting arms.
    He will drive out your enemies before you,
    saying, 'Destroy them!'

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

PS. I about forgot to share my good news. My sister texted me today and said she helped my Mom with her shower and washed her hair. They are really bending the rules for my sister to get inside and do this but I am so thankful. My Mom had been refusing her assisted showers. My sister apparently has been visiting today for a long time so I called to see if my Mom would answer. She probably wouldn't have if my sister hadn't been there. So I did get to talk to her briefly. She is still having some trouble hearing. I told her I would visit her very soon. I am hoping possibly to leave on Sunday. I am tired of looking at the forecast and maybe will just go and pray everything will work out. Last night my neighbor came over and wanted me to try this neck fan. I have been walking for exercise so I had this contraption around my neck and it has two mini fans that blow on your face. I ordered one last night and is supposed to come tomorrow so I will have that to help with the high heat and humidity when having to visit with me outside in the grass while my Mom is inside. I was so excited to talk to her and I wanted to share that good news.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone and stay safe.

Love,

Nancy

• faith-840
    edited July 2020

Nancy, I’m so glad to hear you finally were able to talk to your mom, that has to make you feel a little better. I’m hoping that you can get there to see her soon but this weather is so hot, I wonder if it’s a good idea to go now. Maybe it will be a little cooler there then here, who knows. It’s all in God’s hands isn’t it? Prayers that all goes well whatever you decide to do. Thanks for asking, DH is improving after his prostate procedure, although he still has a stent in which will come out in about 10 days. I’m praying that things go well with that and he has no more problems. I’m still not feeling great, lots of GI issues also. Don’t you wonder if these are related to Covid although I’m glad you tested negative. I talked to my Dr. yesterday and he gave me a new drug to try and told me to stop a couple of other things, so we’ll see what happens. I’m still doing PT for my back and leg and that is improving slowly.

Chris, I’m so sorry to hear that your new meds are giving you more side effects. I’ll pray that these get better with time as your body gets used to them. I know that happened with me with Ibrance and also somewhat with the Letrozole, although that still causes problems. A small price to pay if it keeps the cancer at bay..

Teka, your Fourth of July sounds like a nice way to spend the day. Sure wish my DH cooked but after almost 60 years he’s not about to learn now. I’ll still keep him around -). He’s a good guy who fixes all my broken stuff.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Fourth of July weekend.

Love and prayers,

Faith

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

Teka, I love that cat on the computer. My cat is SOOOOO smart but I haven't taught her to type yet. LOL

Poor Cammie has been sick so she was part of my delay in going to my Moms. She is doing fine now so we are leaving on Sunday. It is going to be hotter than blazes downstate. Their humidity is off the charts while I am there. I did buy this neck fan and walked tonight with it. It will help some. I am actually going to see the fireworks with a couple of friends tomorrow night. I haven't seen them since Feb. They go to my church. I really needed to see people as the lonliness of the pandemic has taken it's toll on me. I love that your husband fixes breakfast. Sound delicious.

Faith, I am glad to hear that your DH is improving. I hope your new drug plan will be just what you need. I know you have struggled for a long time.

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my mail very late tonight and my Mom's VA application was FINALLY approved. Of course nothing with the government is ever easy. More hoops to jump through but she will start getting some money in Aug. Also they said she qualifies for another program which could be retroactive back to June of 2019. I have no idea how much she would get but it all hinges on who will look after her money. They don't know my sister and I have power of attorney so that will have to be made known. The VA assumes POA during this whole process so I went ahead and let them.

So I am praising God tonight for sure. A huge answer to many prayers.

Have a great holiday weekend dear sisters.

Love,

Nancy

• hersheykiss
    edited July 2020

That is fantastic news from the VA, Nancy, and I'm so happy that you spoke with your mom and will see her soon. I wish you a safe trip and hope the heat isn't too oppressive. Getting outside, if only for a little while, is so important for our mental health.

There are just three firework shows in our area this year. One is a private affair at the country club, and the other two are about 15 miles away from our house. We will stay home and forgo the traffic jams and crowds.

Wishing everyone a safe and peaceful Independence Day!

• intolight
    edited July 2020

Nancy, praise God for the great news about the VA. So happy you are getting this resolved and will also be able to see your mom soon. Hallelujah!

Most of the traditional fireworks displays in San Diego are cancelled this year, but our beaches are the few that are open, which means large crowds as people will come from up north (Orange County and LA). The boys in the condo below us were out talking loudly until 3:15 am this morning--I have a pending formal complaint and this is the third weekend in a row after 2:30! Our quiet curfew is 10:00 am. The firecrackers in the neighborhood were also going on past 3--going to be a long night!

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

Hershey, thank you. I have meant to ask you these last few days if you got your waiver to keep working from home? I sure hope so. Enjoy a stay at home 4th.

Chris, thank you. I am sorry to hear about the boys below you. We have already had tension in our neighborhood because of my neighbors who are obsessed with fireworks. One of my neighbors called me to vent as she just had back surgery and is in a lot of pain. She was NOT happy with my neighbors. Trying to sleep with bomb like sounds going on right by our houses is frustrating for her little dog and for my poor cat. She hasn't used her litter box yet and should have by now. Chris, I pray that you stay safe as I know CA is a hot spot now. I am not sure where your formal complaint goes to but from what the newspapers are saying this has been a constant complaint all over. I think because of the shelter in place many are now letting off steam and have no consideration of those around them. I think we will all have to grin and bear it for a few days but it shouldn't have to be that way. I have no idea what to expect at my Mom's house where I will stay. I haven't been there on this holiday weekend in many years.

We have our freedom in the USA but we have true freedom through Christ Jesus who came to save us. To have both is a blessing.

Have a safe holiday weekend everyone. That means much more this year than just being safe from fireworks.

Love,

Nancy

• intolight
    edited July 2020

Teka,it looks like everyone in Southern Cali came to San Diego beaches today, and many stayed at the bay tonight to set off large fireworks which we can watch from sitting in our living room. Also, tonight the entire neighborhood is setting off firecrackers, fireworks, and have their music turned up loud. We decided all we can do is let it play itself out. It is the price we pay to live in a resort town.

• hersheykiss
    edited July 2020

Thank you for asking, Nancy. HR has not provided any information or the waiver forms to employees. I am growing a bit concerned that everyone will be expected to report and work onsite beginning August 3rd. That date is still four weeks away though, and situations change. My patience muscles will be getting a good workout.

Our neighborhood fireworks lasted until 2am. At times it was like being at Disney World (the rockets were that powerful). I hope folks set off all the fireworks that they had. A repeat performance tonight will be rough.

• ade
    edited July 2020

Dear Sisters, I'm sorry the fireworks and inconsiderate neighbors have made these past few days so difficult for you. When we lived in San Antonio the first few years of our marriage we had to put up with a full week of parties and fireworks and we were terrified they'd start a fire, things were so very dry by July. We have a fire ban now here (haven't had rain for ages) and I was once more concerned about fires - but all went well. We had a cookout at our son's with his family and were supposed to go to a neighboring town for fireworks but decided to head for home as Maggie was alone without her "happy pills" which I had misplaced (Well...I will take the blame for it anyway). ;0) We watched the Mount Rushmore fireworks and we truly thought that the president's speech was one of the best ever. It was full of faith and hope - NOT division as the left is accusing. Anyway we had a nice time in the AC from our recliners!

Nancy I rejoice with you over getting to talk with your mom and getting the VA decision (YAAAY!) plus heading to see her today!!! Maybe an umbrella will shade you at the visit? I pray for safe travels, no GI issues for you OR Cammie, and a great Mom visit.

For several of you who aren't feeling well, I pray the Lord's loving healing hand will be upon you and grant you all comfort soon.

You remain in my prayers and I'm sending hugs,

Ade

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

Hershey, I sure hope you can continue to work from home. Aug. 3 (which happens to be my birthday) is coming pretty quickly for them not to be planning on who will work. Maybe they are assuming everyone will go back to normal. That would not be good from what you have said about the close quarters for the workers.

Ade, I am glad you were able to have a cookout with your son's family. I made it to my Mom's house alright. There is an unbelievable amount of road construction on my main route. I remember telling my family about it at Christmas time saying this is not going to be a weeks or months project but probably years and I still hold to that. I didn't have massive delays but the traffic going back north which I will be doing on Thursday was a nightmare. Traffic backed up for miles. So I will brace myself.

I hope Maggie did not stress herself out too much. Cammie was like a cat on a hot tin roof. She was so jumpy after also being home alone on the night of the 4th that when I did get back home she was so scared of any little thing. I am sure this is not helping her GI stuff.

As much as I tried to prepare for seeing my Mom nothing went the way I had hoped. We ended up both outside on their covered big porch that goes around their facility. My Mom has to walk a pretty long ways with her walker to get to where we were. She has not been eating for months and only drinking Ensure and eating cookies so I knew she had gone downhill from what my sister had told me. There is nothing like seeing it for yourself. She looked awful and when she saw me in a mask she said this isn't my daughter. She thought she was going to see my sister I think. Then I looked at her closer and said this is Nancy. Then she turned to one of the workers and said this is my baby. So I knew she knew me then. The poor thing was so anxious and confused and we hadn't sat for two minutes and she said when are we going to go inside. The she said I am just worn out. This went on for our whole visit and I finally cut our visit short . It was only 20-25 min. and I buzzed for someone to take her back.

One of the CNA's stayed behind to talk to me in private. She is my most favorite one and the first one we met when my Mom entered the facility on Jan. 8 , 2018. She is so good with my Mom and so patient and loving. She said the appetite stimulant was a waste of money. It was only making her cravings for sweets more but nothing in the way of eating nutritious foods. She said your Mom has been like this basically all the time now about being worn out and wanting to sleep. So I was absolutely devastated and disheartened when I left. I thought the end is near for her.

Then today I went and this was an absolute miracle. There was only a 20% chance of rain this afternoon and as soon as I left her house I noticed the sky was all dark right where I was headed. I ran into a really heavy rain storm and the route I was on was completely flooded. I just prayed that when I got to my Mom's facility which takes 30 min to get there that the rain would completely stop. When I got pretty near her place the rain not only stopped but the feel like 100 temp had gone down to 71 on my car but was rising as I finally got there. So I had to bring my own chair so I put my things on her patio and my Mom was lifting up the blinds waving at me. I was so tickled. This is more normal behavior. So other than the fact that she could hardly hear me I had also asked the Lord that she would appreciate me being there and we would have a nice visit. I asked her if she wanted me to visit tomorrow and she said oh yes. So even though I had to cut our visit short again because she really was tired and wanted to sit in her Lazy Boy chair I would say only ten minutes until Andy Griffith comes on. I kept saying now five minutes. That seemed to work. So today I felt much better about her and then stopped by my sisters and spent many hours with her and her husband.

When I got home Cammie was fine and then not too long after I was there she had terrible diarrhea again. So now I am concerned about her all over again.

No one ever said our lives would be easy!!!!! My tummy is kind of in a mess as well but I have been doing carry out only not knowing for sure what time I would be seeing my Mom.

I am so grateful how the Lord answered my prayers and lifted my spirits today. So completely grateful over the VA decision. I have not even had time to study this document like I thought I would. We may be able to add another level of care with this money as my Mom really needs help with dressing now. So we'll see. God has really showed me this whole journey we have taken with my Mom. I could see each challenge and chapter and remember how the unknown of each leg of the journey had caused some anxiety and how God showed up and made a way for us. I know that this last leg of the journey He will do the same as he prepares us for the final leg of the journey.

Sorry this got so long winded. I guess I needed to share as I am in this house all alone with Cammie with all of these emotions and needing to share them.

Thank you for indulging me in this. Have a good rest of the week dear sisters.

Love,

Nancy

• intolight
    edited July 2020

Nancy, I am so happy you got to see your mom even though there were mixed results. Dementia is a difficult illness for those who have to watch and just love through it. Continued prayers for a good time with your sister and a good visit today with your mom.

Hershey, prayers for you too that your employer will be more compassionate about what you are going through and will allow you to work from home.

Ade, your patience during all of your trials is monumental! You are a blessing here. I am praying God has prepared a wonderful place for you and James to find and move into.

• faith-840
    edited July 2020

Nancy, I’m so glad you finally were able to see your mom, even if it wasn’t completely satisfying. At least, it might give you some peace to at least see her. I’m sure these last days are difficult but God always seems to find a way to help you. It’s wonderful that you may be getting extra help from the VA. That has to give you some peace of mind. Have a safe trip home tomorrow and I pray the traffic isn’t terrible for you.

Sending prayers for all of you and also asking for some prayers for my GI issues. They have been ongoing for awhile now and nothing I do or change seems to help. My PCP gave me a new med for IBS but it doesn’t seem to help much and I’m having an ultrasound of my gallbladder next week. Maybe that’s the problem. I’m just so tired of always feeling nauseous. I have canceled several appointments because I just feel lousy. All your prayers are gratefully appreciated.

Love and prayers,

Faith (in the future)

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541
    edited July 2020

Nancy, I am so happy to hear of the VA finally coming through and your visit to your Mom. Hope Cammie is feeling better. Praying for Ade, Faith, Hershey and all ladies going thru active treatment and other issues. Jean

• bandwoman1234
    edited July 2020

Hi dear sisters.

I have read all of your posts and appreciate your love and support. I am packing to leave. All in all it was a good visit with my Mom and my sister and her DH. I would appreciate prayers for this trip. There is so much construction and going North which I am their was traffic backed up for miles when I came. Rain is expected as well and the construction zones plus rain is really a tough combo for me having difficulty seeing when the lanes are very narrow. The heat will be unbearable so I would appreciate prayers of safety for Cammie and I for complete protection with no car trouble or accidents.

I will write more when I have a chance.

Love,

Nancy