Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Wednesday Weigh In

Options

Comments

• trmtab
    trmtab Member Posts: 852
    Options

Very Good Ruth! I continue the same...

• carolehalston
    carolehalston Member Posts: 7,859
    Options

Good for you, Ruth!

I continue to hold on to my extra pounds as if they were gold.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,993
    Options

I did lose another pound when I checked yesterday morning......I didn't dare weigh myself this morning because I baked yesterday and ate about a pound of gingersnap cookies! I am trying to be good today, but the rest of the weekend will be food/food/food!

• trmtab
    Options

Well, after a month of same same same, this holiday week has me up 3.5, yikes, but I know why!

Happy New Year to all. TT

• ruthbru
    Options

I am 'only' up two pounds, which is remarkable considering the amount of food I've eaten this last week!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,877
    Options

The battery on my scale quit this morning. How convenient! As of yesterday I have not gained any weight over Christmas. But watch out New Year's. Friday is our anniversary and I'll eat anything to celebrate.

• scotbird
    scotbird Member Posts: 592
    Options

Went off the rails since August - my excuses are many but they are all just excuses. At 160lbs I’m now 20lbs higher than I want to be so am rebooting my regime starting today. Happy birthday TT

• ruthbru
    Options

down .6.....

• wren44
    Options

Up and down but still below goal weight.

• trmtab
    Options

This is a late post, but down 1 for first week...51 weeks to go!

• wren44
    Options

Way to go!

• trmtab
    Options

Okay, actually posting on Wednesday...yahoo. Down 1.5...need to start some of my New Years resolutions...this is my first week back to school, so the year starts slowly for me. TT

• wren44
    Options

Down .5. Still under goal weight.

• trmtab
    Options

down 1.5 which is a miracle, but also incentive to step it up. TT

• ruthbru
    Options

Down another pound which is very gratifying. We are going on a short vacation to a warmer clime, and this means I will be able to pick the wardrobe I want, not what I can squeeze into

• scotbird
    scotbird Member Posts: 592
    Options

Ruthbru that must feel great, both the vacation and the wardrobe situation. I was down 2, on Wednesday, but I am up 18 on what I consider to be my proper weight. I have signed up for a half marathon in May, as a way to make myself exercise more

• trmtab
    Options

Up 1 this week...but down overall for January/the new year. Today (Wednesday ) was my last tamoxifen pill...since I switched from Arimedex to Tamox I have been a balloon on the weight. My Dr says it is drug induced...hoping with some effort and lack of the drug I will start to slowing go down... TT

• wren44
    Options

I was down one from last week. Holding steady which is where I want to be.

• carolehalston
    Options

Wren, I so admire you for your weight control. I keep edging up every few years, despite depriving myself of foods I really enjoy like fresh baked bread.

• trmtab
    Options

up 1, happy groundhog day!

• ruthbru
    Options

I'm up 3 from my vacation.....back home & back to work on the eating again.

• trmtab
    Options

Down 1.5 since last week...and for the year to date!...so frankly not much progress overall. TT

• ruthbru
    Options

Down 2 of my Vacation Pounds....TT, think how fat we'd be if we weren't trying! Loopy

• wren44
    Options

A little scared because I was 1 heavier on Mon and another 1 on Tue. Today I was down those 2, and I hope it stays there. I had a recent med change and was worried that it was responsible.

• trmtab
    Options

The same as two weeks ago...last time I posted.

• wren44
    Options

Up 1 from last posting, but at goal.

• trmtab
    Options

While I have been bouncing around at 4 lb range since the start of the year, mr Fitbit says my weight avg for Jan and Feb is exactly the same and exactly as it was on Jan1...so March is a fresh start!

• wren44
    Options

I've gained but am still barely below goal weight.

• ruthbru
    Options

I was on vacation AND had a birthday.....so that is my excuse for gaining back several of the pounds I had lost.

• carolehalston
    Options

I re-subscribed to WW online a couple of weeks ago and have been mindful of food choices for meals, especially breakfast and lunch. At dinner, I'm aiming for smaller portions. Much to my delight, I was down 4 lbs this morning. I'm very encouraged to keep up the effort.