Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

Coffee Pictures, Images and Photos

the new chemo?

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
  • HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

FWIW I think that fox napping by the hen house is stuffed... literally and figuratively. With feathers lying by its nose indicative of a kill no self respecting chicken would give it "house room".

Us hens are being buffaloed...

• thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

HeidiToo - I think you're right!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

How about this chicken soup for the cure?

• veggy

We could add one of these to the hen house.

• veggy

or one of these. We could add both since the group is getting bigger.

• veggy

Some dancing noodles stopped by to say,

"Get well soon!"

incase anyone is not feeling the greatest.

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

thank you SO MUCH my lovely hens!!!!

one cafe-mocha-vodka-valium please!!

actually, between my morning coffee, a beer with dinner, and percocet....i'm very close to that! lol!!!

I got my butt up this morning and worked out,,, it's been 4 days since i have done it last. that actually made me feel a bit better!!!!

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

hdangel..cloves too...or did I already put that in a post?  I can't remember...you should be able to by clove oil at the drug store!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Just drinking my coffee and checking emails, BCO and FB and quess what?  I get the asaparagus email from my SiL, she sends me all the butterfly, candles, red hats and so on. I also get the coffee email from a friend. GREAT

Something went wrong I used to be a coffee addict prior to cancer, now I have just one cup a day, so maybe I should up consumption.

So lets add it to the recipe.

Where is the asaparagus I need a puff before I reply to those emails.

PS Angel you definitely need the cloves.

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Let's see.  Three cups of green tea and five cups of coffee.  There will be a line for the powder room for sure.

• mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

I know I'm really late with this.  Been out of town.  My DH is retired military and we were in the Virginia Beach area staying @ Langley AFB.  I agree with those who posted awhile back.  We need to send in the Navy Seals.  They can find the Cure Guy. 

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

well - we forgot the kittens----------------------------any of us who had the time on the farm enjoyed the kitties. Cats and kittrns on the farm what joy---------------cluckers find pics-please

• Alyson

I always do as I am told, weell sometimes

• Alyson

OK which of you has the kittens

• sas-schatzi

Thank you Alyson---------------it helps insomnia I only gave sleep an hours chance-------aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwf

• chabba
  • sas-schatzi

Chabba----brings back memories of the budgie and the collie thanks---------namaste sas

• chabba
  • corian68
    corian68 Member Posts: 86

There are many options that we will never hear about from our health industry & big pharma. If they can't patent it & make it synthetic and turn out profits...it doesn't exist in cancer treatment.

Research: Modified Citrus Pectin, Iscador ( Misteltoe) DIM ( Indole-3-Carbinol) all natural and all proven in many studies to kill cancer cells and tumors.

• sas-schatzi

Chabba that is so sweet

• sas-schatzi

Corian--TMCI official position on any new cures is to take it to a hen house meeting and then vote on whether it should be added to the recipe. Meetings have been delayed because the official recipe recorder is in the recovery room of the hen house. Once she's able to pop out, we will then have an official meeting in the front which is the back front on the side through the looking glass after you've gone through the asparagus room and shared an asparagus puff with Fuzzy.You then have to be voted or not voted to be presented with the  official TMCI i.d. which then would make you a Mother Clucker. It is a fast slow process depending on how many are going through the cure at any given time. Nonpatience is considered a nonattribute that TMC are not familiar with. Puff puff pass

P.S Has anyone seen my tin hat I can't seem to find it

P.P.S. more kitties please.

• Alyson
  • Joyw
    Joyw Member Posts: 1

You caused me to chuckle and I haven't done that in a little bit. So, thanks! My friend's 6 year old daughter asked me why I cut my hair so short (I just stopped wearing wigs recently). Her mom said "remember, Joy has breast cancer and the hair is just growing back". Our little friend looked at me and said "didn't you take your fish oil?" She proceeded to bring me one of her gummy bear fish oil supplements to take so that I won't get it again. She rolled her eyes in that 6 year old way and it was priceless.....

• chabba

• chabba
  • sas-schatzi

Thank you Chabba--------nice to wake up to

• jelson
    jelson Member Posts: 622
      bring on the Cats in tanks http://vimeo.com/23608259  from the city of Albany, NY whose Mayor (Gerald Jennings) just vetoed a bill that would have allowed, in very restricted situtations, residents to raise a maximum of 5 hens.  Julie E
  • janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Jelson - maybe Navy Seals should be using cats too :)