Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965
    • Insert/edit image
    Image URL

Image description
    Alignment -- Not set -- Baseline Top Middle Bottom TextTop Absolute Middle Absolute Bottom Left Right
    Dimensions x
    Border
    Vertical space
    Horizontal space
  • HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

Sorry, tried to put the "tree" page in here so you could see what I was referring to, but it just came back as HTML.

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

If you are using Explorer, when you right click to paste in this text box, a message should pop up somewhere to click "paste" and then ask you to allow access from your clipboard. Not sure if your browser has to be configured for this? Maybe someone else has ideas if you are using a different browser. I didn't have to use the tree icon.

• EmilyInOntario

Accessorize...

• TifJ
    TifJ Member Posts: 804

I wore my bacon bra to bed- big mistake. The night sweats made it soggy- now I have droopy bacon!!

• PearlGirl
    PearlGirl Member Posts: 120

OMG...just found this thread and am LMAO!  Bacon cures cancer? Who knew?!  I saw a show on TV the other night about a restaurant that includes bacon in EVERY dish, including desserts and drinks. And all along they only thought they were keeping patrons fat and happy with the taste of bacon.(Can you imagine a bacon martini or bacon ice cream?)

I have a friend who just makes up 'good luck' signs. She sees a dolphin and 'that's good luck'. Three red cars pass in a row and 'that's good luck'.  So I guess all this cancer cure with asparagus and bacon is like that. Today I feel like having hot fudge on coffee ice cream...I'll make that my next cancer cure...and good luck! 

Thanks for the laughs, ladies!

• EmilyInOntario

Tifj...might have to crisp it up under the broiler...but take it off first! That's the beauty of the bacon bra..it can be recrispified...

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938

Dr. Yates Asparagus Wine Cure!!!

• Elizabeth1959
    Elizabeth1959 Member Posts: 78

I was thinking about asking Samantha's ex boyfriend (sex in the city) to be my Cure guy.  He was so supportive when Samantha had breast cancer for approximately 2 weeks a few Octobers ago. It seemed her most pressing problem in the midst of treatment was finding a stylish wig.

Thanks everyone for explaining how to add a photo.

• TifJ
    Emily- I put it under the broiler- smelled so good I ate my bra. I need to order another please!
  • Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Is Dr. Yates the person we are looking for??  Has he thrown us off with all the asparagus people?

Is he holding them hostage?  Are they zombies??

• badger
    LOL!  IDK Linda, but TifJ that gives a whole new twist to edible underwear!  Wink
  • Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I wore my asparagus bra to bed last night and after I had a hot flash DH got hungry.  oops!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

I guess I could gag down some asparagus wine.

• Meece

The following was a news headline locally sometime back:

Bacon Flavored Ice Cream Sizzles For Business

From bacon shakes to beer flavored ice cream, wacky flavors are proving to be a crowd favorite. An experiment with a breakfast favorite has become a treat to many palates.

"A friend of mine loves bacon on everything, so she had asked me to make bacon ice cream. So I had a home ice cream maker and I made it and thought it was a terrible idea. So she had me try it and after three days of tasting it I finally thought it was good," said *****.

Amy ****** is not a huge fan of the bacon flavored ice cream but said the name is definitely true to taste. "The ice cream tastes like vanilla and then salty. It tastes like breakfast, bacon," said ******.
  • Makratz

Hope you had fun with that Meece.  Remember to keep some garlic and olive oil on the night stand so he can season you to taste!

• Meece

I just wish it had happened when I was more awake!

• TifJ

So that's what I need to do to get a little action? I wore the bacon bra not the asparagus- my hubby really likes asparagus.

• Meece

With the hot flashes you could steam the asparagus.  Helps you get your groove back and cures cancer.

• Makratz

If you need to stay awake, how about a Starbutts enema before bed?  It's good for you!

• Meece
    Oh, Mak!!!
  • susan_02143
    susan_02143 Member Posts: 2,394

I will mention that asparagus wrapped in bacon and then roasted for about five minutes is delicious. I then use a bit of lemon juice to finish. Three cures in one.

• Makratz

Sounds yummy Susan!

• EmilyInOntario

How great to see we are getting more "recruits" for this thread!

Asparagus wine...where can we order that?

Elizabeth..glad you got the pic thing working! I haven't seen Sex in the City but so glad Samantha's breast cancer cleared up ( like a bad rash) after only 2 weeks..what a miracle! We must get the name of her oncologist..or did she even see one? Maybe she cured herself.

I don't even know what to say about the "Zombie Asparagus"... *L*

• badger

so if chocolate is good for you, and bacon is curative, this s/b doubly good, right? 

Just not sure 'good' = 'tasty'.  They had chocolate-covered bacon on a stick at the State Fair last year.  Did not try it.  Maybe if they'd used the healthier DARK chocolate...

• Meece

So if Samantha's BC cleared up after two weeks during BC awareness month (imagine that), it must have been because she found the right wig.

• TifJ

Makraz- I don't think I will ever be able to drink coffee again without thinking I am putting it in the wrong orifice!

• Meece

That could speed up your morning routine, just sit on your cup of coffee while you eat breakfast and get the latest emails on your computer.  You would have use of both your hands!

• badger

DR YATES' ASPARAGUS WINE FOR THE KIDNEYS NATURE'S REMEDY CO BOSTON, CHICAGO, SAN FRANCISCO

that narrows it down some Undecided

• EmilyInOntario

Maybe you are on to something Meece..."curative" wigs..

Is this Samantha from Sex in The City? And could this be the "curative" wig? Maybe GREEN is the new PINK...looks like it could be tinted with asparagus.