OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• cat61
    cat61 Member Posts: 53

Oh man Essa, I feel for you. But you said the right thing, I am very impressed. I am finding I have less and less patients with dumb people. I have always spoke my mind, never worrying about what people thought. But now its worse , I'm finding it harder to control myself. I appreciate your sensitivity though, I feel like that a lot lately. Cu-dos to you !

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

I feel like I 'should' be more kind, like I should kick myself around the room for being too dramatic.   But then I have seldom said what I think though DD and DH would disagree LOL.

Onward to get some work done, if only.  On my new protocol all I do is drink and pee I think.

• Cyn0619
    Cyn0619 Member Posts: 15

I just gotta say I love love this thread. It always gets me laughing. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cindy

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    I've had a couple weeks off work post DIEP stage II.  I'm really dreading going back to work - thanks for all of you ladies being here.  Kiss
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Have just been sent this and likes it!!!!!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

And this!!!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Alyson - you made me laugh.

• veggy
  • veggy
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 205

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

OOOOOOH THE STUPID PEOPLE!!!  I am so proud of you for delivering the truth to that nurse!  It ought to be put in a manual and delivered as training!!!  On my 3rd round of AC I was sick as hellllllo....and not friendly.  The Doctor that was the Fellow for my ONC decided to see me on her own - wrong patient on the wrong day....She asked me the standard questions but this time I answered thru my teeth and everything felt horrible and I was so ready to throw in the towel with that Chemo Deal.  She says to me, "Well, at least chemotherapy is better now than it was 20 years ago."  And I replied - through my teeth - "HAVE YOU TRIED IT???"  My DH grabbed my knee and squeezed a little.  I think he thought I was going to get up and smack her.   I feel terrible about it now but I just didn't stop myself at the time - she's a lovely woman but I couldn't handle another stupid comment. 

I brought her Dunkin Donuts on the next visit....But seriously!!  When they know/see/hear that we are irritated/ill/worried/sad or whatever, roll with it and do not disturb the waters....we will bite. 

And then go home and PUFF PUFF PUFF!  And a CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK and a PUFF and a CLUCK!!!

Sorry...my DH just made me a GIANT bowl of vanilla ice cream covered with chocolate drizzle and covered in hand chopped nuts....OMG let the rush begin.  I have no idea why he did that but...MMM MMM MMM MMM MMMMMM

• thefuzzylemon

For the Hen House....

• thefuzzylemon

Oh here's an idea!

• cat61

To funny thefuzzylem, I love it !!!!

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    those are some of the funniest jokes I've read!!  Thank-you for cheering me up this morning.
  • veggy
  • veggy
  • veggy

• cat61
    To Funny lol........  Laughing
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

All of you Veggy , Fuzzy, Alyson, Maud  yeah for smart people that recognize the stupids. Love the pics. Sas--may be mia computer virus. Ears are changing hourly,  better than a dual roar. Essa---can't believe we missed the lead in line for receiving messages. ABBOT and Costello could have had a field day with that about Morse code.

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

• madpeacock
    madpeacock Member Posts: 216

Thanks for the laughs this morning - I needed it!

• Linda-n3
    Linda-n3 Member Posts: 1,713

OMG, I am LMAO!!!! This is EXACTLY why I come here!!! Thanks you wonderful wacky ladies! Madpeacock, I saw your post on Bonfire, and this should surely help you for a few minutes this morning! Hope you feel better as the day goes on. Hugs.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Just a reminder to start posting the intentions here( Catholic Thread) for the novena to St Francis that starts on June 1st and ends on June 9th the Day that Theresa is professed as a Lay Franciscan. I put the link to this page so if you wish to invite others to join us. They can post their intentions after this and I will know where to start combining. I will notify on the 25th everyone I have on my PM list. L&H&P's sheila

community.breastcancer.org/for...

• lostinmo
    lostinmo Member Posts: 332

I know I don't post on here hardly at all but I enjoy reading your pictures and sayings.  I'm starting to worry about all of you it's been quiet here.   Hope everyone is just out enjoying the long weekend.

• veggy

• cat61

Oh man  Veggy, you're to funny. Love your posts lol. Keep em coming !!!!!!!

Lostinmo, nice to meet you ! I have been very busy lately , cause I'm feeling better I spend less time sitting on here lol.... anyway have a great day ! 

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

Hey Veggy here is my #1 cure for stress.  Be sure to read it until the end...there's a surprise

"Stress Reduction Technique"

Sit quietly and inhale deeply and slowly through your nose.

Exhale slowly.

Picture yourself near a stream.

Birds are softly chirping in the crisp cool mountain air.

Nothing can bother you here.

No one knows this secret place.

The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

The water is clear.

You breathe deeply.

You can easily make out the face of the person whose head you're holding under the water.

Look.....

It's the person who caused you all this stress in the first place.

What a pleasant surprise.

You let them up....just for a quick breath....then ploop.....back under they go.

You allow yourself to take as many deep breaths as you want.

There now.....feeling better?

• veggy

I love it!!!!!!!! You made me laugh! Now I can get through the rest of the night. Thanks.

• madpeacock
    madpeacock Member Posts: 216

Okay, I'm printing that out and posting it on my wall next to my computer!! Too funny! Ahh....