OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

yeah, I noticed that too and I think the yellow are peppers. 

• cat61
    cat61 Member Posts: 53
    Oh boy I LOVE FOOD of any kind !!!!! all the food on this site looks GREAT I would eat it all in a second ......... maybe a little longer Surprised Fruit yummmmm vegies yummmmmm 
  • gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Oh - the yellow are peppers aren't they - I thought they were mango... 

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Here's a conversation I just had with my mother. She is hard of hearing.

Me- The plastic surgeon said that I will have perky breasts when I come out of the operation room.

Mom- Turkey breasts? What does he mean, turkey breast??

Me- (can't believe what she just said) Perky, mom, PERKY!

Mom- OOOH! p-e-r-k-y, perky breast. I was wondering what he ment by turkey.

Me- He said perky breast like a cheerleader.

Mom - They better not be to perky because they might tired you out. (haha)

I was shaking my head and rolling my eyes. If I was sitting next to her, I'd probably smack her. 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
  • veggy

Alyson - LOL! Great job!

• Linda-n3
    Linda-n3 Member Posts: 1,713

Veggy, I know how you feel about slapping mothers sometimes.... I love mine and cherish her, but OMG, sometimes she can drive me to distraction!

Kingir, LOVE the rainbow good foods - all favorites of mine.

Alyson, thank you thank you thankyou for the LOL x100!!!

Nothing to contribute today, but just gratitude for giving me belly laughs (much needed).

• lostinmo
    lostinmo Member Posts: 332

Thank you ladies for the smiles!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Turkey breast HYSTERICAL

And all this yummy looking food and I had ice cream last nite haven't had any in so long, now I wish I hadn't --I should have waiting for some cheesecake LOL

• veggy

Last night I went to Turkey Hill (a gas station/quick mark) and got a half gallon of cheesecke ice cream (half the fat and calories). My friend and I sat on her front porch and ate the whole thing. Its been years since I have indulged like that. We ate, talked and laughed until midnight.

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980

Veggy - conversation  -  classic laugh out loud funny

Alyson - turkey boobs - hysterical

thanks for the moment!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Veggy - Half the fat/calories because only 1/2 gallon, right???  LOL.  Cheesecake ice cream, sounds like the answer to this heat.  Local brand?

• veggy

Its Turkey Hill ice cream. 

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Well, Texas has the famous - infamous Blue Bell but don't think they have cheesecake. Now I might be wrong, might have had strawberry cheesecake. OK, now on a quest. Googled it and it's available in Texas at Krogers and Albertsons. Oh, yeah, going to get me some different ice cream next week. Yum. Our first 100 degree day today.  Thanks Veggy.

• Alyson

Its cold here but just letting you know that I made the most divine cheese cake for my DDs birthday last Friday, white chocolate and raspberry ripple on a chocolate base. She had a coffee and dessert evening. Decided her parent's house was much more  suitable than her own.

Must fly, almost literally as I am off to a funeral of a friend in my home town. He had kidney cancer, d#mn it.

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

the best of both in one

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Alyson...so sorry Hon.....cancer sucks ass.

I'd like to chime in on the Cheesecake choices. Put me down for Banana/Nilla Wafer - that's totally a cure in its own way 'cause its the living end!!!

We have "The Cheesecake Factory" around here....anyone been there? I walk in and turn stupid!! LOL

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Chabba and Kingr----romaine with either mandarin oranges or strawberries, with red onions, few scallions bits, and raspberry vinagrette(Ken steak house brand the best). ---Delight  brings many tastes together---modify to taste. And change the fruits to taste------can be amazing.

• thefuzzylemon

Scallions....mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm!

I just planted those in one of the gardens! Super simple to grow and their terrible pricy at the store. BAM! I'm growing them! LOL

Just put a hibiscus in one of the gardens today....OMG is that purdy. I need a name for it....maybe Cheesecake? Or Drizzle?? So much for going to bed early....does nothing....

• joan811

Fuzzy,
    You started it...Cheezecake Factory favorite is Red Velvet.  It takes me 3 days to eat one huge slice.
    Right after rads I had to have a heart catheterization and to my delight, they found no blockages.  I had anesthesia hangover, mostly sleeping, and DH was driving. I reasoned, "no blockage?  all these years of eating wrong?"
    I want cheesecake!  DH veered off the highway and got me the goods. 

See below:  delicous red velvet cake layered with cheesecake covered with vanilla cream icing wth candy bits and whipped cream....
    J

• joan811
    (((((Veggy)))))
    Can't wait to hear you are OK and can join us for more stupid fun....
    Prayers for you this week.
    Joan
  • thefuzzylemon

OOOOOOOOOOOMG!!!! Now THATS what I'm talking about!! And...who knew it was so good for you! LOL Oh That husband of yours is a KEEPER!! He took good care of his little mama!!

I was hoping to find Veggy here.....no luck...I'll keep looking..:(

• joan811

LOL

Tongue out

---

Veggy, wherever you are, feel the prayers and love.  Wishing you the best possible day.

• veggy

I'm home but very tired. Everything went well. I'll write more when I'm not groggy.

• joan811

gentle hugs, Veggy...welcome back and  get all the rest you can.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Veggy-------love-sheila-----sassy

• Alyson

Sending very gentle cyber hugs Veggy.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Love you Veggy.  Glad you're home.  Prayers for a speedy recovery.

• cat61
    cat61 Member Posts: 53
     Veggy, take care of yourself and I hope to hear from you soon. Get lots of rest..... 
  • thefuzzylemon

WHOOT WHOOT VEGGY IS BACK!! Thank you for the update. Rest rest rest sweetie.