OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Well I acted stupid last night and it just fueled the fire.. I don't need this crap... going to my corner and lick my wounds and try to be a better person today.

But I do love the pictures..Thanks for sharing - I truthfully wanted to post some pictures but don't know how - I don't have a URL link for my pics they are just jpgs.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

How to keep a stupid person busy for hours...

• veggy
  • gmafoley
    Has anyone had problems with the juzo sleeve coming undone at the top where the silicone band is attached?  The lady at the medical supply says if you pull it up it will cause that but i work my sleeve up then grab the band to adjust it once it is there... she said IF it is defective she will send it back for a new one... so I'm kinda afraid to take it back because, knowing my luck this week, she will say it was my fault and not send it back Tongue out.. I have kinda had a hard few days... I can't do this anymore... I am at the point of giving up....
  • veggy
  • cat61
    cat61 Member Posts: 53
    You guys are awesome !!!!!!! Love it  Wink
  • veggy

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

where in the world do you find these?

they are too cute

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Proud to spin--Veggy is the master of all pic poster and Alyson is a close 2nd.

• proudtospin

well they give me the jollies although that first photo looks like the bunnies in my front garden to me!

me I am challenged concerning certain computer stuff~~

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
  • Alyson
    Just too many stupid people.
  • thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

WAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAA!

• Alyson

Now this is what we need when dealing with stupid, our big girl pants!!!!

• sas-schatzi

I had a challenge yesterday. My Gi doc I've known since 1992. The sequence he did next was knew to me--he'd never done it this way in all the years I;ve gone to him.  He ready's to do a rectal exam, calls the attendant in and says kneel down on the bed he flipped into that position and pull up your dress and drop your pants. you'd have to know him--he is adored by his patients. The problem is I wear men's boxers b/c starting with hotflashes they are just too comfortable and light weight cotton. Feminine they are not.---just way out there. Big, they are. So, i quess i felt like the chicken above.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
  • gmafoley

LOL Don't know if I would want my dog out there with an eagle on the loose..I know one dog I would like to let loose there though. Thank you ladies for the smile you brought to my face... I'm not going to ruin it with my rantings... Love ya all.

• Tazzy
    Tazzy Member Posts: 1,442

Dont post here but always read - hilarious - thank you for bring a smile to my face.  Saw the dog notice above and thought you'd get a chuckle from this in Deep Cove, North Vancouver, BC.

• proudtospin

good dog!

love it

• chabba

Love it Tazzy.

• SimplyAudrey
    SimplyAudrey Member Posts: 92

CLUCK!

OK.....been lurking for a month trying to read all of this and did already go to the superstore and load up on bounty (NEEDED THEM!).  I have a chicken hat (PM me for a pic of me wearing it - I do it proudly), I OWN a chicken chucker proudly kept at work for when I can't fix stupid, and have an addition to the recipe I haven't seen.....saffron.  Saffron, according to the "Great Dr Oz", had great anticancer properties.  Meh.

I do not have invasive cancer....YET.  I'm scheduled for a double mastectomy since evidently my breasts are part of a conspiracy theory to end my life early (3 biopsies, a surgical excision of a myofibroblastoma (say that 3 times fast and tell me where the cluck it came from), 3 mri's, 3 ultrasounds, and 2 mammograms since May 1st?  End dx: breasts full of kevlar breast tissue and LCIS.  No kids, hormone pill user for 20 years, and evidently I was mean to kitties at a young age, but now I have 4.

First post.  Hoping for at least a luke warm welcome.  If not, I'll be the chick in the corner hanging with my pet possum puffing on my fake cigarette (working on appropriate cartridges for this sucker for those with nausea).

Cluck on, all.  You have inspired me and made me laugh til I cried.

XO

Audrey

• cat61
    cat61 Member Posts: 53
    Lol lol lol lol lol lol Laughing oh man lol lol lol
  • chabba

welcome Audrey.  You fit right in.

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

MOTHER CLUCKER AUDREY!!! WELCOME!!! PUFF PUFF PASS TO THE NEWEST MEMBER!! Oh dear, Get ready Audrey!! We all burn the Asparagus Heaters so it may be overwhelming! Tin hats are mutli purpose....snicker snicker....

Yup...you belong in this room for sure!!!

• SimplyAudrey
    SimplyAudrey Member Posts: 92

Thanks for the more than lukewarm welcome!

Oh, and if anyone needs their asparagus dried, I have one of those food dehydrator things a well meaning relative gave us (regift for sure).  While I'm working on alternative cartridges for my fake cigarette I'll attempt some asparagus and black bark.  Question is, do I keep 'em separate or mix 'em?

Cluckit.  Whatever works.

HAPPY Thursday.  Make it so!

Tongue out

• sas-schatzi

Audrey, you are readyyyyyyyyy. You've been readin those past pages. if you have your tin hat a ready and the bounty close by so WELCOME MOTHER CLUCKER. sTICK AROUND AND ENJOY THE HEN HOUSE. WE have guard Kitties, we try to keep them OCCupied so they forget that we could be dinner. So, if you have any ideas to add to their list of activies, we sure would like to hear them  Remember we share our asparagus as much as we can , PUFF-PUFF-PUFF-PASS

• gmafoley

You Ladies are so funny - Welcome Audrey - I've only come here when I need to smile, which seems to be every day since my lumpectomy last week. I'm kinda new to this discussion too... Good place to vent though. 

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    Welcome Audrey - sorry you had to join the club, but if you've got to join, this is one of the best clubhouses around.  Laughing
  • veggy

Audrey

• gmafoley

Chocolate is a cure for everything... Right???

Chocolate!