OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

So well okay!  Alyson, that was good!  Yes, I know what you mean about finding pictures of the "cure guy"....  Just type ANYthing into Google Images, and you will get your heart stopped, Ha!   I KNOW I can't get away with THOSE pictures.  But I printed them all out, and hung them on my bedroom wall...Wink

Gals, did you see where Alyyson said "rugby balls"?????  She talks like Me!  Ha, ha!  I watched a rugby match one time, in practice.... At DU, and my God those guys play rough!   I just thought of maybe jumping into that scrum...(is that what's it's called?) and help them out a bit! 

Veggy, how about THIS hat, and you can wear dreads with it?

So we have about 10 inches of snow in our back yard, Ha!  Won't be doing much gardening today...

• Chevyboy

I just was looking for "cure-guys" and these came a-knockin' at my door!

And so I said.... "Oh thanks guys, but I have to fix breakfast".... so they are waiting on the porch.........

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Chevy - are you done with breakfast yet? It's time to thaw out some underwear! ;)

I need an eye patch. I have a gray, plastic parrot in a cage. It's kinda big for my shoulder. It talks back. One phrase it says ... I'm free!

• Chevyboy

Oh God!  Aren't they gorgeous?  Ha, ha!  Don't you wish you could go back about 30 years and act a lot different than you DID? 

I was SUCH a little prude!   And afraid of doing anything that wasn't proper!   That changed.... but probably a good thing that I DID restrict some of my behavior... a little anyway...Wink

Those guys are still waiting.... but I threw a comforter out to keep them warm....  They are just so "m-a-n-l-y!"   HOLY macaroni!

• cheryl1946
    cheryl1946 Member Posts: 62

veggy

I'm not offended by anything that anyone says.

Just remarking how stupid a well educated 69 year old can be. Then again, she is a nun and lives a somewhat sheltered life.

• Chevyboy

• veggy

Scare stupid people!

Love it!!!!!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

OMG Chevy - good one!! 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

This is refered to as a ruck, they use their feet to move players off the ball and remember no protective gear!!! Rugby is our national game and most Kiwis are quite passionate about it. Actually any sport really.

And what about this for Veggy. Might like the pirate as well!!!!

• Chevyboy

• Alyson

Hard to see these two but disguised hens - not sure how they could see as they had a feather cap over their eyes.

• Alyson

Wonder what these two are smoking!!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

well a man just showed up in my office, and I really wanted to slap him he was so rude

guess I should have yelled mosquito and done it~

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Why do DHs put their feet in their mouths so much... Hubby said he would rather have me walking around in pain than have another surgery that might fix the pain..  I understand, but he just said it at the wrong time....... baaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Gma, so sorry you are in so much pain.  I hope you can find a solution to this.  You will be in my prayers.  Gentle ((((hugs))))

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Gma, sorry you still have pain, and sorry your hubs not quite getting it!

I also hope you can find relief, it would be great if it did not include surgery but if it does, well then it does

• ptdreamers
    ptdreamers Member Posts: 639

Gma Foley, I don't know where but on one of these forums several months ago it was mentioned that there is a group that provides compression bras free to those who can't afford them. The LE group might be able to tell you who. Best of luck

• Alyson

Esther this might help -

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Gma, I know you have LE but maybe a nerve block would help with the pain.  Don't know if that would make the LE worse since it is a shot.

• gmafoley

Kathindc - That is what I was thinking - a long time ago when I was having bad rib nerve pain, they did what they called cryotherapy where they actually froze the nerve.  It worked for that, but not sure it will work for this.  I also have a call into the BS to see if he did a basic mastectomy, no recon, if that would take the pain away.  Just looking at my options - It has almost been 2 years of this.. I know that no matter what option I choose, (that has been already presented to me), it won't help the LE in fact most of them will make it worse.  I just have a mild case - its only in the upper arms and torso, but when it flares it sure makes the nerve pain worse.  Just feeling out the options: implanted nerve stimulator, mastectomy, drugs the rest of my life, or the one that hasn't been discussed - cryotherapy... Can any of you thing of any other ones I have missed?

• Alyson

GMa have you been on the LE thread some of the girls over there are very knowledgeable about all sorts of issues.

• Alyson

• Alyson

• Alyson

Chocolate hens and pink eggs !!!!!

Yes and I did find eggs for the cure - there is no cure for stupid.

• Alyson

• Alyson

Got side tracked trying to find some laughs

• Chevyboy

Alyson!  How FUN you are! xoxoxoxo

• veggy

LOL!

• gmafoley

Veggy, I live on the LE boards... Thank you for the suggestion. I will be ok, just want the pain to go.
    You all make me laugh with your banter. Thank you.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

photo ScreenShot2013-03-26at11731PM_zps5ea9b868.png