OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• lostinmo
    lostinmo Member Posts: 332

oh wait, is this the wrong kind of kilt?

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Hmmmm...do you think they'll be in their kilts in the everglades? Perhaps one made out of mosquito netting?THAT would be interesting!

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

False alarm, Veggy.

The six pack is nice but I'll take Sean Connery any day!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hands off Kathy he's mine - that is Sean Connery, he might be old but still has it.

• kathindc

Alyson, how about sharing?WinkWink

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

I'll take Liam, please.

• Alyson

Think we will have to share. Just to add, my DD who is an opera singer has been kissed by Sean Connery.

• kathindc

Thank goodness you're willing to share Alyson.  I thought we would have to have a cat fight over Sean!  Oh, my heart fluttered at the thought of being kissed by him.  lol

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Sean Connery has always been one of my heartbreakers, I have all of his movies!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

Oh, yeah!

• gmafoley

ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH  MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! drool drool !

• kathindc

Oh Chevy, that picture is so unfair to post.  If my laptop goes on the blink, it will be because I drooled way too much.  To borrow from one of Elvis' songs, hunka, hunka burning love!  Is that a picture from Medicine Man?

• Alyson

Maybe he is the cure guy?

• Chevyboy

I don't know about the picture.... all I did was go to Google images, and type his name in....  and I got to overdose on Sean!  He HAS to be the cure guy.... He could cure a LOT of things!    

Isn't he gorgeous?  His hair, that beard.... his chest... his voice..... yes, he talked to me.  He told me we are going away somewhere soon.  I just have to let him know when I am available.....Wink  I have to iron first.   

• kathindc

And the eyes!  Yes, he is definitely the cure guy.

• gmafoley

In his movie, "medicine man," he WAS the cure guy!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Sorry ladies...

This is the cure guy!

And I have him all to myself!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

Now we're talkin' !!  Caaauuuute.

• Chevyboy

Oh, so SEE!  He IS the cure guy!  There must be more than one!   Veggy, who IS that man?  Make him bigger, so I can see him. 

Maybe we must all have our own.  .............

• gmafoley

Sorry all I have the greatest Cure guy of all - He cures my heart Laughing

Jesus

Had to do it...

• gmafoley

spring

• veggy

Incase you cannot make out that face, its Harry Connick Jr. I am the long necked, sexy blond next to him. (cough, cough)

• veggy

• kathindc

Gma,  yes you did find the cure guy.  Beautiful!

I love how you jumped from serious to hmm, naughty.  lol  

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Esther, Ours is the only cure guy that we can all rely on to cure our hearts, souls and bodies.  He brings me comfort and peace.

• Chevyboy

Veggy, that bottle reminds me of "Crud-buster" that I use on my little dog!  It's used on horses for all kinds of stuff...  So that must mean that it will ALSO cure everything!

So we must all use this....

And Grammy, I love BOTH your pictures! 

Veggy, you ARE gorgeous!  So Harry is your guy?  Good job! 

By the way....  I'm thinking of you girls.... II couldn't resist the thin asparagus I saw at the store.... So I fried it a little in bacon grease, butter, sprayed it with lemon juice and "Pink salt with garlic"....  

You know, I picked up a little piece..... How in the heck do you smoke it again?  It's really LIMP!    Tastes good though.

• veggy

UUuuummmmm... Only the head in that picture is mine. I kinda photo shopped my head on some else's body. Am I bad?

This is me before my hair fell out...

• Chevyboy

Veggy!  I thought I already posted this..... Dang!  Yes, I said you WERE a bad girl!  And to go to your room, and shut the door!     And so are you getting an infusion in your picture....  ?   Are you doing alright?  

• veggy

I've finished 5 rounds of Abraxane and Zometa. I don't have any clue to how many more I have left to go. I am stage 4. Some days are better than others. Today I didn't have much strength to walk around. I could barely get up out of a chair. My husband took me out to eat tonight and do some shopping. I barely made it into the store. My legs are so tired. I'm on 50,000 units of vit D.

• veggy