OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

• Chevyboy

Okay, this was the day we got married!  1957... I was just 20 and he was 19, Ha, ha!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Ladies - I came to say my goodbyes. I love you all but can't stay.. Don't worry I'm ok.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

OK GmaFoley, but please send us some pictures once in awhile. 

Love,

Shell

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

GMA- going to miss you! (((hugs)))

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Going to miss you GMA.  Hope you can come back someday. Take care.

• raehyg
    raehyg Member Posts: 39

Poor Raggedy Ann

• Chevyboy

Damnit GMA.... we totally understand.....  Sorry that we are made to not feel safe on here....  A busy-body, that's for sure. 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

WE'll surely miss your posts gma!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Its gonna be fine....im gonna send some tough Italian Brooklyn boys down to fix everything for our GmaF....dont worry....its gonna be just fine...

• Chevyboy

You go Granny!  Ha, ha!  Then we'll all meet and have drinks.... and go dancing! xoxoxo

• ptdreamers
    ptdreamers Member Posts: 639

Gmafoley, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Take care.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Gee, I missed something about Gma but can guess the issue.  Too nice a person for someone to rag on, will surely miss her

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

Yeah, maybe she just needs some time away for awhile, God love her.

• marywh

Read on another thread our Alyson has pneumonia. Feel better soon, Alyson!!!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

GMA(((((((hugs)))))))) Come back when it feels right!

TODAYS NEWS! Woman makes 500$ a day as a professional cuddler. Has so much business, she had to hire a second person. Rules clothes must stay on, no tank tops, and nothing sexual, just cuddling :)

Chevy we were prim and proper till we got in the back of a 57 chevy LOL. Remember going to the drive-in

• Chevyboy

Sassy, we HAD a 57 Chevy, Ha!  Just sold it about 5 years ago... We LOVED that car, but he souped it up so fast, it was not fun to drive.

Okay, HOW can you seriously "cuddle" someone, without taking this a little further?  I'll bet it drives the guys nuts.... kind of like me when I would put the breaks on, Ha, ha!

Yes Drive-In's....  They were the greatest!  I remember these 2 guys put me and my girlfriend in the trunk, so we could get in free.... But they caught us!  Must have thought it strange for 2 guys going in alone...

And the dill-pickles and tamales?   I met my DH at a Drive-in restaurant...  I pulled in with my Dad's '51 Buick, and parked next to this guy in his '51 Oldsmobile.....  He looked at me with his "come hither" eyes and said "Big car ya got there".....  And I said .... "I'm a big GIRL!"...  Wink

58 years ago!  We've been married almost 56...    And so here we are...Innocent

Get Well Alyson!  Just take care of yourself!

GMA, if you are around, hope you are doing well!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Chevy, that is 9 years longer than us.  We were in our 20's, 23 for me, 27 for him when we met.  We met 2/22/66 and married 8/6/66!  Where does time go?  The friend that  introduced us had told me I would love him and I would love his car.  He was half right, I loved him and liked his car, a 1965 Olds 442.

• veggy

• veggy

• veggy

• veggy

• veggy

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

Veggy!  I hope you're out of the basement.  I've been feeling the slide down so I think I need more asparagus and maybe to find my tinfoil hat.

Bringing Sexy Back

Phyllis

• veggy

To tell you the truth... I don't know where I am. One moment I'm fine am and the next moment I'm in a dark place. I'm trying to fight it but its hard.

• marywh

Oh me too, veg. Thought the trip to Fl. would help but it just made it worse, cause I want to feel normal all the time, not just when I have chemo breaks.This is the 1 place I can come and be as stupid as I want and nobody cares. Besides that since most of my stories involve dh, I know he wont know Im telling them. Hes really not as stupid as he sounds, but he makes me laugh even after 30 years.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

So sorry to have Gma leave. Please return under a different name when it feels safe.

Since I volunteer at an animal shelter, I could furnish the killer kitties whenever needed.

• veggy

I live in the country and we have plenty of feral cats. They are nasty!

• marywh

Ive got the possums and racoons! I know, we should start a new thread called "what to do with stupid people".

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Thanks Veggy. I need a smile this morning.