OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

oh well, day is over, crazies are not around

need to do a trip to HD for pink tape....do they have any?

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Oh I love Hawaii.Ive only been to Oahu, but we had the best time. The North Shore was my favorite spot. I also day-dreamed of Jack Johnson. Hes my favorite musician. Love, love, love his music, wish I was twenty years younger, Id ask him to marry me. Such a cutie.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

Love the duct tape Veggy, all you guys are so talented! anyone visiting Oahu pls let me know - I'm lonely out here all by myself without any of you around. Chevy - can you come visit?

photo ScreenShot2013-04-05at121512AM_zps1f3da80c.png

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

Oh Wow Shell!  I would LOVE to see Hawaii!   Do you know I get that decorator tape, and put it around cute small boxes, and fill them with "stuff" and stack them in my little desk-stand?  And I wrapped my little shovel handle with cute tape, because the wood was splintering. 

What is that?  Give me a seed and I will plant a garden?  Or give her a fish and she will .... WHAT?  Ha, ha! 

• marywh

Pink duct tape. I am in heaven. If anybody can find pink dental floss let me know, those are the 2 things one cant live without. Off to work, you guys have a great day.

• Chevyboy

Mods!  Help!!  Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

• Chevyboy

Oh wait!  It cleared up.... Aliens had taken-a-hold there for a minute!  YES Mary.... Our girls gave DH a roll of that pink tape for Christmas one year, Ha! 

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Gee, I was just about to contact my former lover who now works for HD corporate to ask him if he could get me pink duck tape.  I had no idea it was so readily available!!

So, do I dig up a dif reason to return the call to my old boyfriend?  it has been...30 or so years and maybe he is no longer married~~?  Maybe he can get me a ton of pink tape...

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

shellshine - hubby and I are starting plans to make a trip to the north shore in November ...   

• marywh

I always wanted to go back, We had a blast when we were there. We rented a car and just drove around the island every day. It  was so beautiful just wandering around, we didnt even do the touristy thingsexcept the zoo and aquarium. I dont think Ill ever be able to fly that far again because of shxxxy lymphedema. I hate it! But maybe a cruise. And there is nothing like Honolulu at night.

• shellshine

Veggie - see what you started???

Pink Duct tape available at Office Max website - type in Scotch pink duct tape

but whatever you do.....

photo ScreenShot2013-04-05at25805PM_zps3fc6df87.png

• shellshine

If any of you sisters ever come to Oahu to visit, please PM me and you can see my tiny little house and big tropical yard. We'll rub you down with herbal  mosquito repellant first!

• veggy

Shellshine... Someone said pink duct tape SO I did what I do best.

• marywh

Oh Veggy, love the little guy. Hes the best!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

We could use this or this!

Its amazing what uses there are for the stuff.

• Alyson

We could decorate our tinfoil hats with it.

• marywh

You cluckers are just a wealth of useful information. Please Veggy, find me some pink dental floss to match. I need them in my tool box.

• Alyson

Any use Mary

• marywh

Oh Alyson you are amazing!!!!!!!

• shellshine

OMG, I'm hanging around with a bunch of wacky lunatics. Thank God I found you.

And Alyson, what time is it over there? How much caffeine have you had today? 

• Lymphgirl
    Lymphgirl Member Posts: 25

You were all talking duct tape?

duct tape

Someone can't remember who told me about this site - I hope I can join you???

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084

Alyson, you crack me up!

• Alyson

Wonderful Lympphgirl come and have fun with us here. Have seen some wonderful duck tape fashions as well.

How about this one?

Just two coffees Shellshine and its 4.00 pm on Saturday. I have been really deprived the last few days because I haven't been able to get out to have one but DH brought one back when he did the shopping and I just made a plunger for friends who came in to see if I was still alive. Now I am exhausted.

• Alyson

Now who is going to model this!!!!

• veggy

I had to research what a "plunger" was. Its a pot of coffee(?). Here a plunger is something you use to unclog a toilet. I'm glad it was coffee.

• Alyson

Wonderful image Veggy, now I am laughing which is not great cause it makes me cough. Yes its a pot of coffee. We do use plunger for thing to unblock drains as well but never linked the two.

This is what I meant:

• veggy

Plunger...

I'm laghig too!

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Ahh, we call that a French press coffee maker!  Learned something new.  It makes really fine coffee.

Oh Granny is going to be so upset seeing all this pink duct tape.  Don't get her started.

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084

Veggy, your smilies are hysterical!