OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hope that means we have six more weeks of summer. 

Don't like great heat, warm yes and somewhere to sit in the shade and watch the sea / water would do me fine.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Geeeez. That pool looks bigger than my house!  And that cake looked yummy. Need to go find me some chocolate. 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Oh Denver...shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

That was not much of a game.  

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

SlowThumbsUp

• Alyson

Chickens looking for the cure guy.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

This month's Scientific American magazine has a great article on the intelligence of chickens. They are a lot smarter than we've given them credit for, show empathy, and are devious.

• camillegal

We still are talking about chickens,

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Pocket party - ready to pounce on the tech if she hurts me! - 3 year mammogram check with breast nerve pain - not gonna be fun... but might as well get it over with.  Saw the pain doc yesterday and he pointed at the new RX of tylenol #4 and told me to take them today knowing I'm doing what I'm doing.  

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

Good luck today GMA. You'll be in my thoughts. Let us know how it goes.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

GMA........in your pocket sweetie......I have a good right hook............you can count on me.........after dealing with the Electric company yesterday, I am still fired up......won't take much to set me off again..........

By the way........if you get good news, are you coming with us.......Fire and I have you down for a "yes"..........can't go without you........waiting for Slow to finish her Rads, so we have plenty of time to plan more places...........but my shore house is on the agenda...........see you in the pocket....won't take up too much room.....hopefully Fire doesn't come in on her  broom........and try to park it in your pocket....

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

yes I'm on the broom comin to see what those techs do to GmaF

Ya no not all techs r created equal

I'll bring my niece with me,she is the best tech in the world

Also my GF Diane is nice and easy

Charged up ready to go

Make room for us

• gmafoley

Going at 3:00 Pacific - Thanks - I tried my stronger Tylenol #4s this morning.  It does help the pain level - The next dose is due around the time I leave for the Mammo.  Will take it for sure.

Thanks for the pocket party:

• Alyson

Gma will be holding your hand.

Morning all and hugs

• duckyb1

• Alyson

• duckyb1

My grandaughter at the Super Bowl game......she won tickets at work......

• gmafoley

Ladies, radiologist said he didn't see anything "new".  The pain pill helped but still brought tears to the eyes. 

• duckyb1

Good news GMA.........prayers do work..............and yea it hurts...........hugs.

• FireKracker

yay for you gmaF',,

It's party time

And also a group huggggggg

Ducky I saw that on bc,thanks for posting it

I'm sure u put it on Veggys thread

Thanks sista

Let's pray that this is the year they find the damn cure

AMEN

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Yay for Gma, sorry about the pain. I slept all day today. Don't know whats going on, maybe se from rads? Was never tired like this before. Will see mo tomorrow, platelets are finally up enough to start back on chemo. He'll let me know tomorrow...hugs to everybody. You picking me up for the trip too, right?

• duckyb1

Mary..........absolutely...............we will get you first........

• FireKracker

ducky,,,I'm soo happy that Mary,Mary is comin

But goin to NC cannot be first

If my math is correct we r 3 from PA alone

Joan will be here before anyone cause she is driving all the way from LI...unless u want to borrow my broom and go get her,at least 4hrs.away.

Not mind u I'm not planning the traveling pickups but be sure Mary,Mary u will be with us

And u can sit anywhere u want

Sleep now cause sleeping is healing Mary,Mary..sure ur tired from the rads..

I'll send ducky over with some fresh home made all organic chicken soup

Yeah ducky,,,u do drive shift right????

• camillegal

Foley good news--sorry u hurt tho. I've been taking those meds for a long time, the only ones I can tolerate,, I hope the help u.

• gmafoley

So far, the Tylenol #4s have dropped my pain level about 3 points.  And I can keep my brain.. 

• duckyb1

yes I drive........Oh, here is another one to make you wonder....."is she all there"

Today I went outside to the driveway, and saw some snow on the windshield of my SUV.....and some on the roof...........figured since we were getting an ice storm tonight, I did not want more ice on top of what was already there, so...........got my keys, and turned the car on, put the  heater and defroster on to melt the ice...........that was about maybe 3pm, not sure........well at 6pm I went out front to get the mail..........as I was sticking my hand in the box I heard a car running, and thought.................hmmm wonder whose car that is...................Ready for this.......it was mine......still running from the afternoon...........you could have cooked a "ham" inside my car on the dashboard, .................and when I shoved the ice off the windshield with the broom.................there was steam coming off the glass................LOL...............

Probably cost me $15.00 in gas, to get the ice off my car..........LOL.......

Now this is one I will never tell the kids...............LOL.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

No, don't tell!  LOL. Do you pull the wiper blades up so they don't stick?  

• duckyb1

Yes,.............it is a good idea......saw someone else do that..........have ruined many washer blades before learning that trick..........

• camillegal

DuckyShocked