Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• TifJ
    TifJ Member Posts: 804
    thgood5- that has got to be the scariest thing I have seen in a long time!!!  LOL!!!
  • thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

"Various types of MUSHROOMS can be good sources of ... (a bunch of stuff) ... to enhance the bodies immune system to support T Cells that seek and destroy cancer cells." 

Oh yeaaahhhhh ...........

Puff puff ... nibble nibble ... pass ... Surprised

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

SHROOMS BABY!!!!

i like to watch the walls melt.... well my husband does anyway, i will stick to the "suspiciously delicious" stuff!!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

A friend of mine in Singapore is sending me some "snow fungus". They are big into alternative stuff there ( I find the stuff they eat there also vastly entertaining ) Anyway, I think it's like a mushroom? No idea but I'll try it..with my seaweed my daughter sent me. What the heck, why not. My Singapore friend says everyone eats snow fungus with chemo there. However, I think I'll run that past my oncologist first as I'm currently on chemo.

• Alyad
    Alyad Member Posts: 174

so all I have to do is sitting around smoking some pot everyday and eat shrooms once a week and my cancer will never come back? - that sounds like a plan my friends.

• hdangelbaby

emily, you could make some shroom sushi!

roll up your fungus in seaweed, add some asparagus, drink it down with some sake!!

see!! cancer cured, i should be a millionaire! lol!!

shh.... quiet... there is a fungus among us alongside the resting garlic!!!!! maybe it's the cure guy toting them around! passing them out!

• HollyinMich
    HollyinMich Member Posts: 57

Pot and shrooms along with my vicodin and neurontin should be a riot!  Well, if it does come back I'll be too high to care!

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Pot and shrooms-is this 1975??!!!  I should have just continued on with my horrible past and I never would have had BC?  If only I knew then what I know now, I would be a billionaire in hiding like the cure guy.  Puff, puff, pass.

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

I stopped at 7-11.  Thought we might be running low...

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

LOL!!!

• KentuckyMom
    KentuckyMom Member Posts: 4

how about this......

A positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Can we see how many stupid people we can ANNOY!!!!??

LOL   

It would be fun to play with what minds they have.

hehehehehe

Blessings

Jean

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

My goodness, keeping up with this thread is turning into a full time job!  A girl doesn't log on for one day and there are three pages to catch up on. 

I was told that I should drink something called Mountain Tea:

Looks like something that would be better smoked.....

puff, puff, pass 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Have just received an email which says that Hummus is the wonder food: 'According to the American Institute for Cancer Research, early lab tests show that three compounds in beans (saponins, protease inhibitors, and phytic acid) may help defend cells from the type of genetic damage that can lead to cancer.'

So now we have to add hummus to our recipe!!!

• hdangelbaby

hummus is yummy at least, well i think it is anyway!!

• HollyinMich
    HollyinMich Member Posts: 57
    Oooo, I love hummus too.  The only problem with it is I don't need any help adding to my arse at the moment!  Too many extra calories.  But maybe combined with asparagus it becomes a lowfat food since asparaus is the answer for everything! Wink
  • karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,600

I tried the no drugs prior to BC....now I live by pharmacology!!!  maybe they have it backwards...

I roast my garlic.....I think it gets plenty of rest in the heat!!!  The list was too funny :)

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Isn't hummus hard to smoke?  How do you keep it lit?

• hdangelbaby

probably would have to dry it out first, wait, roll it, then dry it, then smoke it!!!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Probably need a de-hummusdifier for that...

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

You can do that while your garlic is resting.

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,600

mbj....LOve your comment on is it 1975!!! sure brought memories of my college days :)

• Alyad
    Alyad Member Posts: 174

you can buy powdered hummus at many health food stores in bulk- that'd save you the trouble of de-hummusdifiying it before you smoke it- way better to smoke it then eat it- no calories that way! Hummus goes well with some of that well-rested garlic too, just dip your asparagus in it.

• hdangelbaby

went out, played pool, drank some drinks, got a nice buzz... now to smoke some asparagus!!!!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

you woulnd't even have to smoke the powered hummus, you could just snort it

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

LOL!  Great idea!

• thefuzzylemon

ODE TO THE CLOVE

DURING THE AFTERNOON, YOU SLEEP.  AS YOU FUSS AND CARRY ON IN THE NIGHT, I WEEP.  EVERYDAY, WHEN EVENING TWILIGHT REARS, I SENSE YOU'LL UNREST TIL MORNING NEARS.  OH CLOVE I NEED MY REST AT NIGHT, JUST AS YOUR STINKY SELF WANTS TO FIGHT.  HAVE YOU HEARD OF THAT "MAGICAL REST"?  FOR YOU, DEAR CLOVE, ITS DECIDELY BEST.

YOU HAVE THOSE FRIENDS IN SUCH HIGH PLACES.  TO FILL THE VOIDS AND EMPTY SPACES.  A SPECIAL ONE - GOES BY "CURE GUY".  HAS ALL THE ANSWERS BY AND BY.  THE OTHER? MMMMMM....KING ASPARAGUS.  FRIENDING HE, WE ALL MUST!!  OH, THE OTHER FELLERS - THEY'RE SOME DAISIES.  DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER AND HIS WIFE MAZY.

WE EACH HAVE OUR CLOVE AND CARE FOR YOU DEAR.  BUT, IF YOU DON'T GET SOME REST, MY PRESSER IS NEAR!!  THERE'S A CURE IN YOUR HEART - WE KNOW, 'CAUSE WE'RE SMART.  HERE'S A 10 MINUTE BREAK.  JUST ENOUGH TIME TO START A PASTA BAKE!!

• SunnyCoconut
    SunnyCoconut Member Posts: 191

OMG we have a poet!!!  That is so great!

• thefuzzylemon

LOL!!  Thanks Sunny!! 

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Sunny & Fuzzy - Who knew?  Exactly what I was going to say!  All the world loves a poet.

snort snort....pass (powdered hummus that is)

• thefuzzylemon

Thanks Janet!!  I had a reallllly hard time sleeping last night - sine I'm always laughing at this thread ... all I could think about was upset garlic!!  I'm condisering working out a song ... LOL