Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

LOL!!  Love to hear about the resting garlic.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Do you need to give it a pillow while it rests?

• Meece

I just think of all the times I ate garlic, and it could have been curing me, but I didn't let it rest.  Ah, the waste!

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

A lulaby perhaps?

• Makratz

I have mine resting on a bed of angel hair pasta.  I'm hoping the angel helps with the cure.

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

A pillow, LOL!  How about a blanket?  We want to maximise it's rest time!

• Meece

That's it!  I am going to put a music box in my kitchen.  I love kitchen gadgets!

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

fuzzylemon, just wanted to say, i love your pic!! you look great!!

makraz, that's exactly how i like my garlic to rest too!!!

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

Girl Friday- no, his name is MacFry and he is our resident pachyderm. Here he is in Mexico on break from looking for CC Guy:

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Elvis just spotted ducking out back door of Vegas hotel with cure guy.

• Teal3Pink1
    Teal3Pink1 Member Posts: 57

Perhaps some garlic is just uptight and needs ativan or ambien to rest properly.

Once when I was helping at a table for Gilda's Club at a health fair, a lady walked up and saw the sign and said, "Cancer?! I don't want none of that!" and then practically ran away before the cancer could catch her. I replied, "Sorry. No free samples today."

Seriously! Did she think it would jump out of my body into hers? There are not enough signs!

• Makratz

Here you go!  Feel free to pass them out to anyone who is stupid this weekend!

• Teal3Pink1
    Teal3Pink1 Member Posts: 57

Those are great shirts!

Now if we can only find the cure guy... 

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

I'm still here..checking in to see the newest developments. Had chemo today so going to go have a rest with my garlic....

• catbill
    catbill Member Posts: 102
    photo
  • mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

Emily rest well.  I need quite a few of those t shirts.  I'm sticking with my evening merlot as my cure and my grandson.  Oh and I am allowing my garlic to rest over the weekend.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Photobucket

Resting Garlic

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

catbill - looks pretty darn suspicious to me.  Maybe it's a Trojan Horse and all of the asparagus cure people hide inside of it at night. 

• Estel
    Estel Member Posts: 2,780

veggy - Love it!  Truly made me laugh out loud!  Laughing

Resting garlic - hahahahaha! 

• bookart
    bookart Member Posts: 210

Just a FYI - keep your hands off your own or someone else's privates after handling peppers - found that one out the hard way.  YOWSA!  My garlic is resting just fine right now - it's tired from dancing all last night.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

So that is the problem, I knew something was wrong. I didn't let my garlic rest

• Elizabeth1959
    Elizabeth1959 Member Posts: 78

I tucked my garlic in early last night, so it could get a good nights sleep. I placed its head next to the asparagus.  They like to cuddle.

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

catbill: That's awesome...I've been there and I don't remember the giant!  Oh how I miss the mid-west and the ridiculous town sculptures! 

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938

I always liked the one in Strawberry Point, Iowa.

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

HeidiToo:  I love MacFry!  I'm sure he's an excellent sleuth!  Pachyderms have excellent memories, and in MacFry's case, excellent fashion sense too! 

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    Edward Pictures, Images and Photos" mce_src="Edward Pictures, Images and Photos" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="" />
  • thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

ok, if vampires could have something to do with the CG, I would want it to be Edward, but look who I found with him...do you think Edward and Elvis are start up a whole group of famous vampires?

• Ellie1959
    Ellie1959 Member Posts: 73

Hey - my grandfather was born in Strawberry Point- I've always been inordinately proud of that! In Dubuque (my hometown and where I've always lived) we have the coolest Grant Wood lookalike sculpture in the world - but I can't get it to copy - will be back - E

• flopsy
    flopsy Member Posts: 43

I heard that it was my anti-perspirant that caused my BC from a well meaning lady.  Think we should make sure we all have BO so we can prevent reoccurence.(HA_HA)!!!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

If our BO is bad enough it might keep the stupid people away.