What would BCO do without all ur stories

U keep us really laughing

And ppl call me crazy

What r u?

INSANE,,,

don't ever change..ever!!!!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

FK..........problem is......they are all true..........now that is the scary thing............LMAO.......

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

One day, after returning to work after an appointment,  I got a call from security.  They called to tell me my car was running in the parking lot.  It had been a few hours.  It didn't burn as much gas as I thought it would.  How embarrassing!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

OMG. I just read your story ducky. That is so funny.

• duckyb1

Dutch......I have an SUV, 8 cylinder,that gets 9.9 mpg........LOL......what do you think that little BOO BOO, cost me..........LMAO........the gauge was above 1/2 a tank.........was on its way to 1/4 when I turned it off.....LOL.

1. Slow...........My SIL used to say to my daughter, when I took care of their kids........and did stupid shit (and I do a lot of stupid shit).................IMAGINE, NIKKI, WE LET HER TAKE CARE OF OUR 2 KIDS...........lol......now they are 13, and 15..........
  • dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

I had a 6 cylinder Chevy Venture...so yeah...I got better gas mileage.....but we both got zero mpg, lol

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

ducky, i bet your family gatherings are a hoot.

I don't think I've ever left my car running. I have forgotten stuff I put on top and drove off though.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

damn,,, it's snowing again

Betta bring in my broom

Ducky,ur family gatherings r probably a hoot

Mine usually ends up in an argument

Everyone in my family needs a filter

Someone once asked me which one of ur kids r quiet

My answer was NONE,NOT EVEN 1.gee my X was a quiet man,no one took after him.

• duckyb1

Yes they are a a laugh a minute..........funny thing is, they were always like that, even growing up.....and guess what.......when the in-laws came along some could not fit in very well................now they are all as goofy as my kids.............funny how the sense of humor rubbed off on them..........actually they had no choice, cause that is the way we are..........

I am sure they thought......"what the hell am I getting myself into", but eventually they realized there was nothing but love............when my kids are pissed at each other, they are still there for each other.....

When they were little, and growing up I would say  "I want you kids to be so close, that when one of you gets hurt, the other one cries for you too..............and that is the way it is...........

But yes, our gatherings are nothing but laughs from the minute they come in the door, until they are walking out to go home, still shouting and laughing at each other............they have amazing one liners...........

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

I love family get togethers, they are not often enough where everyone can do it, but we hae them and ?? at least 50 people and kids the little ones from that generation and they all get along and all we do is laugh and of course eat--In the summer we have a great big one--my cousin lives off of a lake and whoever can come does and bring something and it's wonderful--and if anyone sleeps over just make room, we don't care--we've all been blessed with a loving, funny family and it's terrific.

Dutch u left u'r car running too. hahaha

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Just flown in to see how you are going. Hope those in snowy regions are keeping warm.

• Alyson

Firekracker don't look.

• duckyb1

Hi Aly..........doing the best we can..............getting old, and stale at this point.............just hope Mother Nature is kind to us the rest of the winter season........

• FireKracker

Alyson ur gonna like this one

On FB I did the video as u no

Anyway one of the pics is with me in pink

Now wait a minute

There is a story behind this

First I. Didn't no nuthin about that pink shit as I was a newbee!anyway our dear sista JOJO make me this beautiful reversable throw and I promised to post it..one side was with pink patches,the other was the wrong side with purple dragon flies...I promised her I would take a pic all dressed in pink.uggggggggg but I did it and it's on the damn video,,,,,also is on the video the pic of FOCKTOBER STINKS,JUST ASK ME....and my phone has not stopped ringing about it.

That's my story and I'm stickin with it

I friggin hate pink!!!!!

• camillegal

Oh Ducky it seems like this stupid weather is hanging around for a while---it's got the state working even if no one else is. Everything is so hard to get to. it's to cold to get to. So far I've had 2 Dr. app't cancelled, personally I don't care but I do need some tests done--but it can wait. This is one tough winter, I'm already hoping we have a nice summer, not a horrible one.

• FireKracker

Cammi, we posted at the same time.lol

• duckyb1

would love to see that movie on FB of you..............LMAO.............

• FireKracker

ask Alyson about it

Sheila,Val,JOJo,Alyson all could see it

Pm me if u want to see it ducky

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Ducky, loved your story about the car running.

• hollander
    hollander Member Posts: 93

All of you are cracking me up with your stories... laughter really is the best medicine.  At least there aren't any bad SE's, unless something is so hilarious that I start to pee.  Oh the joys of getting older-- I'll take every one of them and be glad I'm still around to have them!  Stay warm and safe, chicks!!

• Alyson

Keep warm chooks.

• morwenna
    morwenna Member Posts: 204

I think I have to post this here .....

This week I had my rad onc follow up appt (I finished rads last August!)

The nurse informs me that I am overdue for a mammogram, as the one I had in July 2013 was a unilateral, and I had not had a bilateral since October 2012.

After a moment of stunned disbelief on my part, I reminded her that as of December 2012, I only HAD ONE BREAST! (Silly mare!)

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

It took me 3 years to convince the computer that I didn't need a pap test after a complete hysterectomy with removal of the cervix.

• camillegal

Oh good thing we know our own bodies??? hahaha

• duckyb1

Amazing...............

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Hugs everyone.

I just got a letter from my radiologist wanting me to come in for my "yearly checkup" after my "yearly mammogram" - I don't see why I need to go see him.. The treatment he ordered burned the crisp out of me, have nerve damage, and he sees me for two seconds says my mammo was fine and charges me $185.. My primary can do that and more... Last year I went - he patted me on the shoulder and literally said, "mammo is fine, you will be fine"  and left - he won't help me with the pain the treatment has left me, so why should I go? My DH read my treatment plan and mapping after, did some research and Knowing the "Radiation Safety Codes" said that each of the 28 doses of rads was a lethal dose.. No wonder I still hurt and have nerve damage.. Thank you for the vent... 

• duckyb1

Anytime GMA...........the Dr. sounds like and idiot......

• camillegal

GMA--I have never seen my rads Dr. since I completed, I see my primary and Onc and Gastro guy, the heart guy (cuz I have a heart) but not the rads one.??? I was burnt like crazy even tho I used everything but I don't see him. Why do u see him?

OK listen to this one---u know when we get nuclear tests and all the different junk in us, well in that room where they keep under lock and key the stuff they use--if they mixed a couple together they can make a dirty bomb from that. Did everyone know this---See I keep up with all this chit--no wonder why we feel like chit--I've had nuclear stuff so often who knows what is going on there. LOL

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Does the MD behind their names mean Most Dumb?

• camillegal

Spookie it actually means  Much Dumber