OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Monis
    Monis Member Posts: 309

I haven't eaten a Cadbury egg in years, though they're sinfully good!  They have some for Halloween now too.

image         image

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

• SlowDeepBreaths

My question for the day. Why do phone companies quote you one price over the phone, and charge you something else when they send you the email confirmation????? Do they think you're going to forget what they quoted?? Guess that was two questions.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Bait and switch...........demand your original price quote.........it won't hurt to try........

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Hello all, well, spent the day at the mo getting 2 pints of blood for low hemoglobin. And I mean all day. They had a hard time finding blood to match mine as I have some kind of weird anti-bodies in my blood. Got there at 7 45 and didn't get home until 6. What a waste of time. The funny thing is I had no idea, Ive been feeling better than I have in a long time! The weather has been fierce today. I think we got like 3 inches of rain, just glad it wasn't snow llike the rest of you were getting. It should be pretty this week-end though, temps near 70. I cant wait.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Welcome TB a lot of good feeling here I'm sure u'll enjoy this thread.

Monis U'r avatar pic. looks like my furbaby who's climbing all over me now- LOL

So carry on.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

It got up to 60 here and I went to the store with just a long sleeve T shirt. Heavenly.

• duckyb1

50 tomorrow in the Philly suburbs, and 63 on Tuesday........finally some decent weather......

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

snow comin here wed into Thursday

Mother Nature is angry,especially in NIY,NJ and PA.

Grrrr to the white shit

• SlowDeepBreaths

You and ducky should come visit me and Kath in CA. Nice weather here. Just don't get thirsty - we're having a water shortage.

Mary, sorry to hear about your blood problems. I'm glad you're feeling good though.

• FireKracker

slow---I told u my broom is in the shop now

And I don't fly

Would love to come visit both of u

Gimme some time

Lots of things goin on right now

• SlowDeepBreaths

Imagine you and ducky on a real road trip. Now that would be pretty funny - the two of you fighting all the way here.

• FireKracker

Don't dare us please

Cause ducky will get her pilot to bring us there

I don't no how she would fly with the LE

I'm scared to start up with mine and flyin is a big nono

Besides since 9/11 I promised myself I would never fly

No we will meet on the bus

• duckyb1

Hey FK.........imagine Ca..................oh be still my heart..........LMAO........A small gang.......LOL

• SlowDeepBreaths

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Yes we are a gang of nuts/chooks/rapscallions aren't we.

• duckyb1

Whoo Whoo............go girls.

• SlowDeepBreaths

I'm glad someone can lift their leg that high.

• duckyb1

I can.............LOL when I'm laying down.........

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Ducky, Lift it while standing and I would fall right over. But I was always a klutz.

• duckyb1

LMAO...............I would fall over just thinking about doing it while standing........

• FireKracker

Mary,Mary...havnt seen u in a while,all that time getting blood..damn I hope u feel like a million bucks now...you sound good..

I don't want to bragggggg but I can touch me head with my foot

Yeah I still can as long as I'm up against the wall,that's double jointed

And wren that's why I have to lean up against the wall,I'm a klutz too

• SlowDeepBreaths

I can touch my hand to my head. Just sayin'.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

I can touch my tongue to my nose!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Really? That's impressive.

Is it something you learned on your own, or did you take a tongue touching class?

• SlowDeepBreaths

• duckyb1

Slow.........me too.............ahhhhh.......shame I'm gonna miss that fun.............NOT..........

• SlowDeepBreaths

4, I made a response to you touching your nose with your tongue. Then I went and wrote this really long post explaining why I deleted the post and then got an error when I hit send. I got frustrated and thought I would try again in the morning. So here goes....

I thought touching your tongue to your nose had to be something that most people couldn't do. I know I can't. So I asked if you did tongue touching exercises. Then I read what I wrote and thought it didn't sound very good - came out sounding crude which wasn't my intention. So now I'll try to re-phase. It got me wondering if you were always able to do that, or is it something you worked at doing? Kinda like yoga for the tongue? You start out not being able to do something, and eventually if you work the part you eventually can? So last night I did some research. It sounds like it's a genetic thing. In fact, I found many things that most people can't do.

Raise one eyebrow - now this is something I can do.

Lick your elbow - can't do that.

Twitch your nose - can't do that.

Wiggle your ear - can't do that, but my kids can.

Sneeze with your eyes open - not sure about this one but I'll be keeping an eye open for this one, get it? - eye open? NEVER MIND.

Tickle yourself - can't do this either.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands. Can't wait to be done with treatment, so I can get on with my life. hahahahaha

I know you'll all be trying this stuff - just admit it.

Going out to brekkie now - hope you're all having a great morning.

• duckyb1

Slow......I can raise 1 eyebrow..................funny things that some can and can't do.........