OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Aly..........GMA is in the basement...........your on the steps...........I know the pain is a bitch........with this new Rain and snow coming here, I feel like 90..........everything hurts, but trying to deal with it the best I can....

Remember NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....basement.....not even the steps........hugs.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

{{{{{{hugs for ducky too!!!}}}}}

• duckyb1

Slow (((((((((hugs back))))))))))))

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Ive been sitting on the steps for awhile now. Don't know how to get off them, health is reasonable, I don't really have any reason to be there, except maybe all the money we owe the IRS. Thieves, all of them. Taxed for everything..You never really own anything do you?

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

oops, put this on the thread!

I Locked the DAMN BASEMENT months ago! I'm not giving up the key so don't even think about it. Get your asses off the stairs and back up here with the rest of us. The Attic is available for short term use only. At least there the sun shines through. Windows are locked and have bars though, so don't even think about that either. The only thing that basement is being used for is the mushrooms the cure guy grows and Willie Nelson rents a corner and has some grow lights down there.

Mary!  Let them come and get it!  blood, turnip and all that!  I am sure they will work out something with you.  Farging Bastages!!

• 4sewwhat

And Mary,

Don't make me show that I heart you Baboon Ass at you again!!!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Farging Iceholes!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Come on Mary and GMA up one step at a time. Have been for a walk and a coffee and you lot have made me smile. We should be catching some sun on the porch steps. Will take picture of mine once it's done, well its a veranda and we are restoring it.

This is what we need, wish it were mine.

Big hugs

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

ALYSON & MARY

GET AWAY FROM THOSE STEPS. NOT ALLOWED. 4 HAS THE KEY AND WONT GIVE IT UP

Don't make me scream any more

Please, Aly, talk to your docs for better pain relief. 

Mary, tell infernal revenoooers to stuff it

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Aly I'm sorry that pain won't let up, it's horrible, can u take something stronger? Or do u feel like what u take is strong enough?

Mary I don't blame u, it's a pain in the a$$ to deal with this rotten disease and rotten IRS which I owe a bundle to and I don't own anything or make any money---that's why I'm writing to the government all the time and they are not happy with me, especially when they called my DD1 and told her I was unbalanced and should be treated like that was going to stop me, made me write more and my DD wants nothing to do with them when they call her, not me,  at her job. I kind of think we're all a little crazy. So don't even think about that basement, there are crazier people in the basement. Anyway 444 took the key, so it's off limits.

OK Spookie u can lower u'r voice now and rest it. U can really holler.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

I'm listening. I know I need stronger meds but they bung me up and I can't go - you know what I mean so I try to avoid them.

I think IRD anywhere are rotten and have little heart.

Great idea to turn the basement into a club. We could have all sorts of fun down there come to think of it and we would really rock the hen house.

Big hugs back to wonderful friends.

• duckyb1

I'm for a club being in the basement...................

• 4sewwhat

I'll get to work on that!  But remember I have the keys!  So I think I will get a bouncer and have the door password protected.  If you don't know the word you either have to do something silly and we all get to watch from the inside on closed circuit TV, or you don't get in!!!  We all have many talents, so that shouldn't be a problem!!!

• SlowDeepBreaths

• SlowDeepBreaths

This one is for Mary

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

The IRS admitted that they go after little guys to keep the rest of us terrorized. They could go after 1 big guy and get 10 times what they'll get from 10 little guys, but noooooo. DH wanted me to have 10% taken out of my retirement check. The form is so intimidating that I can't figure it out at all. I pointed out it would be much simpler to have a special savings account and put 10% in it each month.

• SlowDeepBreaths

These days you need a degree to do your taxes. It's all so complicated. It's all about making money for the tax preparers.

• 4sewwhat

ha my dad is a CPA with a degree and all the new "rules" even confuse him!

oh and trust me when he does taxes he doesn't get paid much and takes forever!  He only does them for like 3 long term clients on the side now.

H & R Block on the other hand has a real racket going!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Pain sucks. 

• 4sewwhat

Yes Foley, it does.  Sorry you have more than your share of it.

• SlowDeepBreaths

{{{{GMA}}}}

Hope you feel better soon!

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

I'm sorry so many have so much pain.  :(  It seems I have pain so often now.

444...I just realized how close we are in age.

• 4sewwhat

I turned 48 on January 26. Glad to leave 47 behind. It kinda sucked!

• SlowDeepBreaths

I'm not too far ahead - I'm 50 :)

• dutchiris

I turned 49 this past February.  My youngest graduates from high school this year.

• SlowDeepBreaths

Mine are 23 and 25. Boy and girl respectively.

• dutchiris

Mine are 21, 19, and 17, a boy and two girls.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Thanks y'all. I feel like the old fart I am. 65

• dutchiris

I think Cami is the old fart...teehee.

• duckyb1

No.............OLD FART...........I win the prize...............will be 79 next month..........OMG...did I just admit to that......

I have kids the same age as you ladies, and grandchildren the age of your kids...........yea, I am the confirmed Old Fart..............ugh