Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Options

Comments

• lcm123
    lcm123 Member Posts: 66
    Options

Oh, Tess, I don't know what to say. I read every word, and you have been put through the wringer, haven't you? The kicker for me was your father disinheriting you. For some reason, some people at that age think they can control you with their will; do what they say or you get nothing. I wonder why he would disinherit your son, too, unless to hurt you further. Well, maybe he will change it back, after he gets over his mad. My mother in law keeps switching up which son will be executor and which will have power of attorney, etc. She picked the one for power of attorney, who said he would put her in a nursing home.

God bless you, girl, I hope things get brighter soon for you.

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    Options

Me, too Tess. I'm so sorry that you have been through all of this when it sounds like to me you have spent your whole life taking care of other people. I hope that you find some relief

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    Options

• Gina4h
    Gina4h Member Posts: 51
    Options
    "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him" Mark Twain

In other words - if you argue with a fool you become one.

• Lucy55
    Options

Gina.. So true.. but sometimes it's hard not too😱

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    Options

I think it's pretty sad that I relate so much to this one. Maybe someone has been peeking in my window??

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,440
    Options

lol

• SlowDeepBreaths
    Options
  • CJSharma
    CJSharma Member Posts: 305
    Options

Looks like we need to add dandylion tea to the cure list. Who knew? This stuff is powerful! I wonder if the guy in New Mexico/Mexico knows this?

http://www.naturalhealingmagazine.com/dandelion-tea-affects-cancer-cells-by-disintegrating-them-in-48-hours-without-attacking-healthy-cells/

• MoreShoes
    MoreShoes Member Posts: 179
    Options

Is dandelion tea more tasty than green tea? Then I switch :-)

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    Options

I would doubt it is MoreShoes. I understand that the tender fresh leaves make the "best" tea. Settlers on the plains used it because it was a ready source of Vitamin C something hard to come by during winter out there. Maybe where the "new cure" comes from - said of course with tongue firmly implanted in cheek. I know it can be bought dried also. HaHa also comes as a "coffee". Who knew?

• MoreShoes
    MoreShoes Member Posts: 179
    Options

I have to share what my boss said this morning. I just had BMX last week. He called to ask how I'm doing and the two first questions were:

- What is the prognosis? (Really? This is the third time I'm dealing with BC, the prognosis is everyone's guess. 50% I gonna die from cancer, 50% from something else)

- Are you emotionally alright? (But of course, I'm dancing the night away, going from party to a festival, sipping strawberry daquiris).

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    Options

I am so glad I don't have a boss like that - mine sent me a chocolate basket the last reconstruction surgery and flowers for the other.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    Options

MoreShoes - that's a man for you. Gentle hugs coming your way!

I'll take your boss Gma.

I was off 3 1/2 weeks with lumpectomy surgery per my BS orders because of my job. My boss actually said they might have to hire somebody during my absence. Mind you this was a professional position with months of training. I managed to last until the end of the year and then they really did have to hire a new trainee lol on them.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    Options

LMG, That's awful. They should be ashamed.

MoreShoes, Wow. Hugs to you.

My funny for the day:

• Lucy55
    Options

Slow..BaHaHa 😃

• gmafoley
    Options

Couldn't help myself.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    Options

I know this feeling.

• m0mmyof3
    Options

lol. Love these

• gmafoley
    Options

LOL

• Lucy55
    Options

Slow..

BaHaHa 😃

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    Options

Hi All..................

• Lucy55
    Options

Ducky.. Hi. 😃

• Charlene1
    Charlene1 Member Posts: 28
    Options

thank you Ladies for this post, I have been feeling so down the last few weeks and this was just what I needed to laugh

I read the first 20 pages but no time for the rest today

I have a problem with the cure...I hate asparagus not a fan of cottage cheese either

but hell if it works I am game.

I too have been sent all the cures and told that I caused both my cancers by

smoking pot, drinking pepsi, eating chocolate, drinking coffee, eating red meat (double the risk if you BBQ it)

that I was too thin so my body could not fight off the cancers ( this one from my grossly overweight SIL)

the list goes on

now for the cures - drinking red cider vinegar, ingesting pot instead of smoking it, cutting out an acidic foods, cutting out sugar and so on and so on

Stupidest thing ever said - Breast Cancer is no big deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my response was okay please call me if you are ever handed that diagnosis and I will tell you how it is no a big deal

so pass the joint ladies and keep the posts coming

• Valstim52
    Valstim52 Member Posts: 833
    Options

Hi Ducky

well said Charlene

• m0mmyof3
    Options

I second that Val!

• Lucy55
    Options

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541
    Options

Lucy, if it isn't, it should be. Love, Jean

• CJSharma
    CJSharma Member Posts: 305
    Options

It is, but I put it differently on my resume, "Possessing the inate skill of creating synergy with even the most challenging customers."

• SlowDeepBreaths
    Options

CJ, I like the wording you chose for your resume!

My funny for today.