Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Just a question..where is this on Facebook? I can't find anything..

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I can't it either!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

i think if you type in omg they found...in the search bar it will come up.  there has got to be a way to get rid of it, wouldn't you think?

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

I can't find anything either!  There are a lot of cluckers out there, but none with our pizazz!  I don't know how/why someone would link to this site...

• GirlFriday

Couldn't find FB site, but Bing does find us via FB.

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86

Yup, just did a search through FB and it brought me back here.

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Emily...it appears that there is a timing to when to eat certain things...I didn't see about the veggies but the fruit - some has to be eaten before 10am or it doesn't do what it should...sooo, I guess the next 'official' recipe needs to indicate we use the lemons before 10am????

Reality Statement - Oh, while it REALLY is on my Bucket List, I did not really get to meet up and go storm chasing - however...the Twister Sisters are from Minnesota, not too far from me and if things go right, I may be able to really get a ride along.  Oh, and they do offer Chase Tours out of Colorado someplace.  A little pricey though.  I was watching out the window from my work last year after a twister touched down not 10 blocks from my office - it was up and went over my building but I did see debris - shingles and wood spinning around but didn't realize what it was until the sirens went off.  You may not think of Minnesota as prime tornado country but we actually had the most confirmed touchdowns in the country last summer at 147.  And yep, they go over my house too - they seem to 'bounce' - they hit west of me and then track for a bit - either turning south or bounce up and over our area and touch down again on the east side.  End of Reality Statement

Now, back to the operation...I think I was on a sight-seeing tour.  The formerly knocked up chick in Texas said it was a one night stand and she really didn't even know the guy but he looked interesting enough to, well, anyone can look interesting enough through the bottom of a beer glass.  But it did result in a child, that part of the story was confirmed.  I was told the child would be about 15 now - she gave him up for adoption and the records are sealed until he reaches 18.  But, the Cancer Cure Guy could have gotten the same info I have and gone looking - so, he may be traveling with the boy.  She did tell me she was heavy into the cure recipe during the pregnancy so, there might be something to the child being the source of the cure.

Roswell turned up nothing except a whole bunch of folks in tin foil hats - much have been some sort of anniversary of something that happened there - there was a parade and everything. 

Since I wasn't getting anywhere real fast - I figured I would knock off another item on the Bucket List and visited California - just to see the Pacific - then the darn radiation levels scared me so I just headed on home.  And don't ya know, the news here this morning talks about detecting tiny amounts of radiation in the rail that was pouring on my head as I unpacked late last night...soooo, I found my way to my nest and that was that. 

More when I get more awake...like Emily, I just peeked my head in to check and going back to the nest..

Janet...the night vision goggles were the cluckin bomb! 

I think we are now chasing a father and teenage son...they are not going to be on the main roads - kinda like the Road to Predition...keep an ear out for any odd holdups....

LowRider out

Covert Ops

• Lowrider54

Ok...time to change all avatars into headless chickens...FB can't know who we are....so, I'm paranoid...I am covert ops afterall!

It will kinda make everyone on all the other threads wonder what the heck is going on - all these headless chicken avatars - hummm, its a new online chicken dance??????

Boy, this FB thing must have really un-nerved me...this is my third edit on this little post...

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

WTC of Facebook??!! How the cluck did that happen?  Why I oughta...time to go undercover!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

stopped in here for lunch today.  Pretty good but no asparagus on menu.

• thegood5

I just don't feel comfortable going headless, so I put a mask on to cover my face..

• GirlFriday

I can't handle posting a roast!  So I'm switching to my big dawg!

• Alyad
    Alyad Member Posts: 174

I was out of town for work (hell yeah I have a job!) for two weeks and didn't get on here- its taking me clucking hours to catch up with y'all. Last night, DH kept asking me - what's so funny? Probably helped that I'd had a generous serving of MJ...

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

oh ladies,, i had a blast last night! although i did fall and bust my ass on a garden hose, fell right on the chest,where the port is, *ouch*, and then about fell into a wheel barrow!!!!! i had so much fun though,i really needed it!

• GirlFriday

hdangelybaby:  I'm picturing your fall as something Mary Catherine Gallagher would accomplish in SuperStar/SNL...did you get up and do a "landing" pose?  Sorry you fell, but I'm glad you had a good time!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

I love Mary Catherine Gallagher.  She is hysterical.  Love when she smells her arm pits.  Gross but sooooooo funny!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I've been gone since our weapons were taken away and have only caught up to page 55.  I see that my services were requested to get the intruders out of the spa, but my security skills will fail if I am left to my brute strength alone.

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86
    Here's a surprise for anyone spying on us:
  • Meece

Now I am really confused.  By page 57 we are asking for the guns again.  I need to be clear, do beccad and I carry or not?

• Meece

hdangle, I saw in a previous page that gardening could prevent or cure cancer, but in your case, it sounds safer to stay out of the garden.

• Makratz

I think we need some squirt guns to deters those who are spying on us.

• Lowrider54

I felt funny about the headless chicken even though it was a carton - so now I am a chicken head..cluck, cluck, cluck...

• Makratz

Your the head chicken, Low.  Cluck cluck cluck!

• janet in virginia

Mak - Super soakers have more range.  cluck cluck pass.

• Makratz

Kind of reminds me of the coffee enema.

• janet in virginia

I forget.  Who's in charge of wardrobe?  We should add this to our clucking clothing line.

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

hey guess what add iiodine to your supplements and all your lumps in your boobies will be gone Laughing I think we must be getting close to the cure by now

• ma111
    ma111 Member Posts: 167

Well, lemons don't smell as bad as most of the stupid stuff.

How about the, but I prayed for you. You are going to be fine.

• Makratz

Ma11, Pray for me please!!!

• thegood5

Pretty soon we won't even need the Cure Guy.  With all this wonderful info from all these wonderfully stupid people, we are well on our way to doing it on our own!

I'd like to add my lovely step-MIL to the list of stupid things said....everytime I talk to her (keep in mind this woman knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, so she thinks), she tells me that I only have a little more to get thru and then I will be all done.  NO I DON'T BIOTCH!  I have cluckin stage IV cancer!   Unless we find the cluckin CG or all you stupid people come up with a REAL cure, I'm not going to get better any time soon!  And she always knows just how I feel because a guy she works with has cancer and he is tired, so that means I am too.  Cluck off!  Wow, thanks chicks for letting me vent.  I don't like to talk nasty about people, but that has been building for a while and I just had to spend Sat. with her.  You guys are great therapy !