Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

Sorry, apparently it's really that colour.  Cluckin' disgusting, I say.  I found it here:

http://www.cbc.ca/consumer/foodbytes/2010/10/mechanically-separated-chicken-picture-nuggets.html

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Well as Ombudsman------I suggest we not go over baord on the denigration of all things pink. We should be selective. Like OCTOBER PINK. Childhood pink is not part of our issue. If others disagree , then it should be brought up before the board when we get one.

Has any one noticed we have done pretty fine without a board and ceo's etc? Interesting??? HMMMM........What do CEo's and Boards do? .... do we get any clucking effect from our boards?

• sas-schatzi

Dutchgirl---I wonder if anyone studied the cancer  rates in that town and since those little nuggets are world wide are there any effects from the bleaching.

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

wow! gone for 2 days and there were 5 pages to catch up on!!!

keep on clucking!!!

asked the hubby tonight before bed, "wanna cluck?" haha, he looked at me like i was nuts, especially cause i burst out laughing right after i said it!!

he was smart enough to figure out what i was asking (hahaha!!) and got the job done!Wink

gotta work those muscles to keep them from not closing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yell

• sas-schatzi

I told ya'll were going to change the vernacular-------I'"ll come back with a Webters def.and edit

Great clucking  oooh jealous

• sas-schatzi

Yup were good - simply put a vernacular change is a change in the local excepted language. We have done it. The people that determine the lexicon--spoken language, evaluate how long a word is in usuage and has had a meaning that is accepted by the populace. It takes about 20 years before it is accepted into the lexicon( dictionary),

We have started a sequence of events that will cause CLUCK to be looked at differently in years to come. It Takes about 20 years of common usuage to get into the lexicon--dictionary----but less for the vernacular -- If we use it , consistently, it's there. Consider Zap and the micro wave.  Cluck away ladies, as a noun, adverb, adjective etc cuz, I can't clucking think of the other cluckin words. Cluck away.

Hdagngelbaby glad he got what you were asking and and enjoyed the clucking.

wish i had some one to cluck with

• hdangelbaby

sas, well that's just clucked up that you don't have someone to cluck with!!!

although, it is still painful to cluck... still working on finding a way to cluck without cringingYell right now it's really just a matter of fufilling hubby's needs, and getting some emotional and physical closeness out of the deal, it seems as though no matter the amount of astroglide, it just hurts!!

maybe the more we cluck the better it will be!!!

• sas-schatzi

hd angelbaby---Everywhere a cluck cluck , here and there a cluck cluck. It'l work as long as you keep clucking.

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    Photobucket"
  • CrazyKitties
    CrazyKitties Member Posts: 58

Camo Pink Bedding? That is about the most white trash thing I have ever seen, and that means alot around here. Sawed-Off Shotgun Barbie!

• dutchgirl6

In all fairness, it comes in blue too.

• marybast
    marybast Member Posts: 44
    OMG, 54 pages since March 11!!! No wonder, such images, tin hats, clucking, asparagus, the lovely pink bedding; I'm disappointed no one sent me a stupid cure. I felt left out, but no more, I'll just come here. Love, love all of you. Kiss  Tongue out 
  • dutchgirl6

Welcome Mary.  That's some cool chicken you have as your avatar.  Cluck, cluck.

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Lowrider suggested I retreat to the Hen House for the night after chemo to re-"coop" ..so just sticking my head out the door to see how things are going. Uh..how do I ring for room service?

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Just pull that string on the wall with the garlic clove tied to the end of it.  It rings a bell outside.  Someone will come clucking right away.

• supersally
    supersally Member Posts: 158

Love this thread!  At least daily one of my FB friends posts the stupid cancer thing.  I refuse to post it.  Too busy with the asparagus, etc, etc!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    Photobucket
  • veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    Photobucket
  • thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

a cluckin welcome to all the newest members of the Tough Mother Cluckers.  Love the comics veggy!

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

You know, my father was a full blooded Hungarian and I used to joke that I was part cluckin' Gypsy and did cluckin chicken sacrifices swinging them around my head while spewing cluckin' incantations.  Maybe if I had really cluckin' done this, I would have had the cluckin cure.  cluck cluck

• hdangelbaby

oh i just remembered a new "cure theory" from the other night!

two nights ago, i was out with hubby drinking my daily allowance of barley, hops, and b vitaminsTongue out and an acquaintance whom i haven't seen in months before my diagnosis is in the bar. he sees me and hurries up to come talk to me. the usual "how ya doing, you look so good" i tell him " well, i'm trying to get out and walk a  couple times a week and eat more fruit and....." BIG MISTAKE. as soon as i said "eat more fruit" i then get a lecture that it's not so much about eating fruit, but WHEN you eat the fruit. seriously. he was trying to tell me you gotta eat berries by 10 am or it doesn't absorb into your body, and apples at night time. i could go on, but why? i had the glazed over look by the time he got into oranges, lemons and limes.

i then asked him " well, do we go by mountain time here, or central time? he looked at me like i was the biggest bitch on earth!!!

needless to say he stopped talking to me after that, and went and spewed his diarrhea of the mouth elsewere!

• hdangelbaby

oh and a ps to that, the Budweiser rep was in the bar that night, and i had my wig on.... then i got hot, and went into the bathroom and took it off and put my hat on (the regulars in the bar are very used to seeing me do this!) when i came out i told the bud rep that the bar is out of my favorite beer ( raspberry wheat shock top) and he told me it was on back ordered. but he said, "when i bring it in, there will be a few waiting for you... cause you like it so much, we will buy a few for you so the next time you come in you don't need to buy it"

sweet.....

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Quiet in the ole barnyard today.  We must have worn ourselves out this week :)  But seriously, we need to start picking up all these clucking eggs - they're everywhere & I keep tripping over them.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

We know we're in cluckin trouble when this happens...

• hymil
    hymil Member Posts: 177

Dutchgirl, I'm awfuly worried about that pink extrusion. I sure can believe you, I did a holiday job once in a sausage factory and the trays of unidentified gloop that went into those...((shudder))... but what really has me worried is the cardboard box that pink nastiness is being squidged into, no lining or nothing, it's all so unhygienic?? which kinda suggests the gloves are there to protect the worker.....

(edit) Aggh Makraz, what you did to that egg?! I need to get my monitor checked, or maybe my eyes. 

hdangelbaby: "my daily allowance of barley, hops, and b vitamins"  LOL!!   Gals this is just a superb thread in so many ways. Thankyou.

• CrazyKitties
    CrazyKitties Member Posts: 58

MBJ, I come from the line of Hungarians that were most likely anarchist, murderous drunks!!!

Guys, really, the cure for cancer is so obvious. 

Shove a coffee enema up your wahoo while drinking a clucking smoothie made from asparagus and blueberries at precisely 10 a.m., wherever the Hell you are,  while sporting your bacon bra, as Elvis Presley sings,"Burning Love",( and while the Cure Guy leaves a message on your answering machine, 'Call Now!'), in a pink room with Barbie sporting a 9 mm. and a clucking attitude toward Ken.

Our daughters need this cure, really.

• hymil
    hymil Member Posts: 177

Ten am on a sunday, wherever I am? My vicar's not going to like that!

Am I too late to order another bacon bra please? I was hungry....

• bookart
    bookart Member Posts: 210
    Particularly if you are in Hell.
  • Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

This is clucking funny chit. Fuzzy I luv ur meeting agenda , its so well thought thru. You are the most organized chick I ever knew. Cluck cluck

• She
    She Member Posts: 131

And a cluckin' good morning to y'all!  

Thanx to my friend last nite for tellin me my clucken foobs dropped .... put the clucken beer glass down buddy and put yer glasses back on.  MBJ I sure coulda used you as backup last nite! {Wikked Grin} how's about a little capon for Sunday dinner....

Almost 10 am here and I can't find Elvis let alone the coffee enema, asparagus, blueberries or bacon bra.  Attitude .. no problem :0