Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

i ordered some predyed puppies from these guys

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Maybe this could be our ride???

BTW  LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!!!  Works for me!

• motheroffoursons
    motheroffoursons Member Posts: 80

II think this thread is funny, and we need humor.  I love it.

I  wish they would find the cure for stupid posters.

Humor has a place on these boards.  I love this thread.

Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

well said motheroffour, well said!

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965
  • mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

I am so clucking glad I'm not related to some people on these boards.  WTC!  We now have those who think that have to tell us how "severely" we will regret this thread.  Well, something else to work toward curing stupid.  Embrace the cluck.

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. ~Woody Allen

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.  Dr. Seuss

An onion can make people cry but there's never been a vegetable that can make people laugh.  Will Rogers (He obviously had not considered asparagus) 

• thegood5

people need to lighten up.  If you don't like our thread, stay the cluck off it!

• alamik
    alamik Member Posts: 36
    thegood5~~Well said!! I was thinking the same thing. I have enjoyed this whole thread and you ladies have had me laughing. I feel like it's important to find a reason to smile everyday! The last rude poster (starts with an N and end with a y) needs to stay off the thread if she can't appreciate the humor and so can the other people who are trying to bring you down. It's not like you're performing human sacrifices, commiting crimes, or cheating on your taxes. You ladies just keeep on cluckin'!! I have enjoyed every clucking minute of it and thanks for the laughs!!
  • dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

The only thing I regret is that I am not as quick with the clever comebacks as some of you are.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I had to check and make sure the previous threat slinger hadn't changed screen names.  I wanted to thank her for adding so much fun to the thread.

• HollyinMich
    HollyinMich Member Posts: 57

You ladies make me laugh and it very much appreciated!!  Some people loose their funny bone with their DX or perhaps they never had one at all.  It's a shame really because laughter really is the best medicine!  Cluck on ladies!

As a side note the latest doomsayer pushed me to follow through with a thought I had about creating a new thread under Chemotherapy - Before, During and After.  Thought it might be nice to start a thread detailing successes with chemo as opposed to just the negativity of the side effects and all the nay sayers who just like to tout that we are poisoning ourselves.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Alamik talk about laughter. I',m reading your post and I read "The last nude poster" Oh krips, someone posted nude? Then I clucking realize it's an r for rude and not an n for nude. Yes, I quite agree that she was not very nice. Which is against the hen house rules. So we will just cluck her out.

BUT remember the last time someone was not nice. She said that we were a bunch of cackling hens. That's when we started clucking in all manor of ways. So, it was a negative that turned into a positive. I suggest we reread her post several times to see what she inspires us to come up with. Frankly, clucking has been masterful. Maybe well get lucky again!!!!!!.

Here's to all the Master Mother Cluckers--Puff puff  pass --Cluck-em if they can't take a joke.

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

A little cluckin fun never hurt anyone. No one is being insulted ( other than the cure guy maybe), the chickens dont care cause they are still laying eggs, we are doing research cause we are trying all kinds of new ways to cure cancer and we use baby chicks as security guards. So with my tin hat and asparagus dooby I stand firm on my belief that this thread is doing a public service. Have a happy clucking day !!!

• sas-schatzi
    hdangelbaby I agree the garden might not be the place for you. You might want to stick closer to the hen house when enjoying your barley and hops and vitamin b. Really glad you had a good timeCool.
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

WTC, I was laughing enough until I got to the cartoon and then I was in tears, it struck me as very funny that I had to go back and look at it several times. This whole thread is just so funny, you girls are so clever. Cluck, cluck to those who don't appreciate some fun.

• sas-schatzi
    P58 nanay says that---Someday we will realize the jokes on us. We have a new line to work with----let the imaginations run with it!!!!!
  • Mazy1959
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Because Colonel Sanders was chasing him.
  • ma111
    ma111 Member Posts: 167

Personally, I like the clucking theme. Very helpfull. I am not as clever though as most of you. Keep clucking, it make me laugh.

I have not read anything that is at the expense of others.

Do the most good for the most people and keep clucking.

cluck, cluck,cluck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mazy1959

I see nothing in this thread that can possibly be equal to being made fun of for being bald. Someone is seeing more into it than is even here....in my humble opinion. Hugs, Mazy

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

like Charlie Sheen said (I don't believe I'm clucking quoting him)

"Stupidity is out, Smartidity is in."  .,, something like that.

I like to tease my kids.  when they pick their noses I tell them to 'quit being such a snot' and of course when they pass gas, I tell them 'quit being such a fart'.  I don't dare begin using the word 'cluck'.

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

*sticking my bald head out of the Hen House where I've been re-coop-erating the last few days* 

Cluck!

• thegood5

I don't recall anyone making fun of anyone else's bald head except maybe their own, which most certainly isn't against the hen house rules.  I  certainly wouldn't go spouting off on other people's threads if I didn't agree with what they were saying, unless it was truely being outright mean towards an individual.  Everyone needs to laugh, and if this is how we deal, then so be it.  like I said before, stay off of this thread if you don't like it, no one forced you to be here. 

Hollyinmich, sounds like a great idea with that new thread...so many downers on here!

I'm off to explore all the fun we can have with the "joke being on us"!!

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

Ok as the founder I am calling an emergency meeting!!

SEVERITY ALERT

"External Penguin Threat Protocol"

Security Classification:  Highest Clucking Secret.  Chicken Eyes Only

Repelling procedure:

"Just smile and wave ladies.....just smile and wave."

signed TOP CHICKEN CHICK (SandyAust)

(apologies to Madagascar)

• thegood5

omg sandy you have me cackling out loud!

• mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

When a joke is on me, I've gotten old and wise enough to realize that if it made someone else laugh, it was sooo worth it.  Laugh away everyone,  This thread is invaluable to so many of us who look forward daily to reading pages of smiles.  I know I have grown from it.  There is no shame being placed on anyone and no guilt.  We are all at very different stages of our journey and that is the beauty of it.  We all relate to each other and laugh at and with ourselves.  Cluck away.  Emily, so glad to see that bald head sticking out , it is so beautiful.  Fuzzy, hope you are doing well today. 

• thegood5

speaking of Fuzzy...haven't seen her around the barn yard lately...is she re-cooping from a Tx?

• Meece

If the joke will be on me someday, when my life is possibly shorter for having taken chemo, well, I won't be around to laugh.  So I am going to laugh now.  It is a proven fact that laughing is good for you.

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

Just smile and wave ladies....

Now where is that Cure Guy? 

Sandy...clucking on through life happily..scratching around in the earth...occasionally (ok rarely) rolling in the hay...after losing a breast a 36...gotta be strong....had a couple of double yolkers aged four....little chicks are 11 on Sunday yippee!!! 

• Meece

I spotted this guy in my vegetable garden!