Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

Oooh cute!!! I hoped you asked him in for a coffee. (enema)

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

Meece...did you question him?  any chance he could be the cure guy?

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I was just stunned to see him there.  He asked if I had any balsamic vinegar, so I ran in to get some.  When I got back, he was gone.  It was just too early in the morning to think straight.  I will keep an eye out.  Sorry, I let you down.

• thegood5
    funny animals 74 Pictures, Images and Photosbetter make room in the hen house...
  • thegood5

Meece, you didn't let us down!  If there is a chance that it was the CG, he is very tricky and fast, that's why we have yet to find him!

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK (as I wave at the audience)

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

Keep on cluckin'

• BaseballFan
    BaseballFan Member Posts: 46

A co-worker just rushed over to tell me that her friend just died of breast cancer.....WELL thank you very much! 

• mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250
    People can just be so helpfuFrown 
  • She
    She Member Posts: 131

Cluckity cluck cluck someone missed her 'sparagus dooby today. Puff puff pass.

And a clucken great day to y'all.

Bobbi don't be bummed, somebody told me they didn't call for 18 months because she didn't want to be touched by the finger of Cancer Woman! Sandy's right, when someone gets Stuck on Stoopid there ain't no cure. Take the rest of the day off, tell them it's for international clucken business.

Tomorrow I'll teach everyone the Cluck Ya Song!

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86
    My philosophy: Laughing
  • Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

mbtlcsw01  - who on earth said that we would regret this thread?  They must not have much in the way of a sense of humor...I am a stage iv that had my full body bone scan scheduled out so far in advance, I had no idea how I was going to make it from February 18th to April 8th without finding myself in a straight jacket.

I came here - and clucking proud to say that my computer screen has had to be wiped clean on numerous occassions, yes, pop does come out your nose (sorry, I didn't use milk), I laugh out loud so hard my co-workers wonder what is wrong with me (well, its more like what is wrong with her THIS TIME), I share some of great funnies with my friends and neighbors, and most important - I have gotten to live in D'Nile in a fantasy land called "OMG, They Found a Cure for Stupid". 

And look, here it is - Friday is my scan and I am not having any issues - I am way too busy running my covert operations in the search for the Cancer Cure Guy...I don't regret one single minute I have spent here and to our Founder, SandyAust - I am willing to bet you had no idea that your simple post would become a 60 page thread of utter nonsense that is the most entertaining, funny, make-believe land I have experienced in my time on these boards.  Cluck, Cluck, HooRay!

Low Rider...Covert Ops

PS...I will have a report in a bit - still recovering from my road trip - and if I can't make fun of myself and laugh at myself...well, nuff said...

• mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

Low, go back up and read a post from about 8 hours ago from someone who's name starts with a N and ends in a Y.  Just amother party pooper who doesn't seem to get our sense of humor.

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

She:  If you are going to teach us the Cluck Ya Song, then you better joing my Cluckin' Choir!

Heidi:  Love, love, love your cartoon post, lol!!!

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

BaseballFan:  Next time something like that happens, stiffen up and let your head fall to your chest after you roll your eyes...Nothing wrong with a little dramatic interpretation when someone's trying to stir the drama pot..

thegood5:  I always get the "If God is willing" from my MIL.  I can't understand why she keeps saying it too me because I now roll my eyes, scoff and walk away.  It's an awesome impression of my bonus daughter at 16.  I would think she would get the clue, that I'm not open for that type of business! 

nanay:  I hope you find peace with whatever aggravation or hurt feelings this thread may have caused you.  I noticed you're from/in Singapore, and this thread is mostly Western Humor and loaded heavily with sarcasm.  Having traveled a bit I know that sarcasm is not always embraced and can be insulting.  If you are from the western hemi...I just have to say, I think there are many of us, who at times, felt like BC is a joke on us.  Perhaps that's what's warped us to properly embrace this thread! This is the path we choose to travel to alleviate some of our hurt/fear/confusion.  I hope you find your way.  There will be many others on the path you choose, and they will support you where we could not.  I leave that with you in love and light.

• MBJ

GirlFriday:  You are Cluckin' Awesome!  What a thoughtful post!

• CarolT0214
    CarolT0214 Member Posts: 21

Fellow Mother Cluckers.......I look forward to reading your posts throughout the day.  I used to have a pretty quick wit.....but you ladies are running circles around me and all I can do is read and laugh....and that is a GREAT thing!  I would be happy to join the Clukin Choir (#2 daughter is a music teacher, choir and band) and if there is a Clukin Lurker position open.....I'll take that too!  ;-D  Keep on lookin for the Cure Guy, cluck on.....and I'll pipe in once and awhile as the brain allows!

Clucks, hugs, warped sense of humor to all........we need a pledge.....lol

Carol T.

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Even the queen is waving.   Long live the cluck!

• MBJ

Carol:  As you know, to have a great Choir you need lots and lots of cluckers-you are in!!!  Bagaak!

• MBJ

Long live the cluck!!!

• janet in virginia

Maybe Charlie Sheen isn't so bad afterall - he's giving us a high five wave.  Winning!

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

I may be able to cluck but in my young days in the Church Choir, I was always given the triangle to ding at the proper moment so my singing was less than desired - but if we have need for the triangle or tamborine or spoons or marocos - I'm your chicken!

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

I think we need more cow bell!

• janet in virginia

Low - you anywhere near Houston?  Since the space shuttle was postponed, they offered us full access to Mission Control for a couple of days to find CG.  Password is --- One small step for man; one giant leap for cluckhood.

• suzwes
    suzwes Member Posts: 765

I'm laughing so hard (thank goodness it's my lunch hour at work and I can close the door) - have had several pages to catch up with.  I'm clucking along and singing and performing the chicken dance.  And thankfully looking at my four inches of curly hair that came back after I was bald - uh oh, there looks to be some feathers mixed in with my hair!

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

Would like to know if we take our choir on the road could he join :)

• MCTHO
    MCTHO Member Posts: 44
    JanetinVirginia:  Thanks for posting the picture and remarks about Sheen.  You crack me up!  (Winning!  Laughing )
  • HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965
    suzwes- I'd watch those feathers if I were you. We don't need a cluckin Black Swan in here! I realize swans don't cluck, but these days you can't be too careful.
  • MBJ

I am so clucking excited!  Sound like we are not only going to have a clucking choir but maybe a whole clucking band, too!  I can play chicken scratch guitar and  pluck out a note or two on the piano, so you are all in!!!!  

• MBJ

Kymn:  You can be the cluckin' conductor!!