Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Blueberry Margaritas with your cereal and beer.  Now that's a good clucking way to start your day!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

How about some blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup? and then some blueberry margaritas or blueberry beer?

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

Going to my "post chemo party" tonight!!

i hope i remember to take my wig off before i go out to the bonfire.... or that will end up a bad situation.

taking my blueberry beer with me too!Tongue out

tonight, i don't care if beer is good or bad for me, if smelling smoke is bad for me, if eating meat is bad for me, if it all is bad for me. it will be good for my head, and that's all that matters!!

oh and we will be smoking the ganja too... and i don't care if that's bad for me tonight either!!!

here's a puff puff, chug chug pass!!!! have a great night ladies!

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

girl friday,

hmm, i think you are right... who knows, this party could last till the wee morning hours, in which, i will drink some more blueberry beer, and it will be at the RIGHT time!! hahahaha!!

wait, it's always the RIGHT time for beer!!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Great job Fuzzy. At first I thought Makraz took on the position of co-pres. and co- viscpresidents, I thought that was awesome. But then realized I missed the semi colon.

I would respectfully submit --that mentioning appropriate times to wear our tin hats might be in order. My son came home last night and I was at the computer with my Tin hat on. He very quietly and slowly asked if I had joined the group that thinks aliens are coming. 

Inspired thought to give Astroglide with membership cards, excellent way to direct our new cluckers thoughts, as to what is important in life. Cluck Cluck BRRP.

Emily's spa wonderful with anonimity maintained. Follows HIPPA rules to the neck oops meant T.

Sincerely, encourage all new Mother Cluckers to read from page one. It will give you a sense of our mission and the historical beginning of the CLUCK. Very important in helping to understand the rules. Remember to appropriately place the bounty and the tin otherwise things can get very ---lets say--not right.

Whats IMACO And ganja? sorry for the vocabulary lapse.  HDangel baby you can PM that one if needbe. HD Enjoy bonfire--and burn that wig. It will give you such a feeling of FREEDOM. Analogous to the burning of the bra in the 60's. BURn baby Burn. If your not ready to burn the wig yet, send something in effigy, Thats it burn a bra.

MaSter mother Clucker SAS... other wise known as MMCSAS. Margarita's for lunch and wine for clucking time. LOve all you mother cluckers.

• BlueCowgirl
    BlueCowgirl Member Posts: 132

You are all so clucking awesome! Any Fuzzy, you are truly a poet. Thanks for the ROTFCMAO!

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

I could be wrong on this one (I am over 50 after all, when the cluck did that happen?), but I think that IMACO means In My Absolutely Clucking Opinion.  However, because I am over 50 I do know that ganja is another word for mj, weed, pot, grass...you get the picture. 

Party on hdangelbaby!  Good thinking about the wig.  Artifical hair and bonfires are not a good combination.

• Makratz

lmcao is laugh my clucking ass off.

Ganja is maryjanne, weed, pot, joint, spleef, etc.  You get the picture.

Have fun tonight HDangel.  You deserve it!  Have one for me!

Puffing and passing....

• dutchgirl6

duh.  Thanks Linda.  I thought that the L was an I.  Can I still blame chemo brain?

• Makratz

You can blame chemo brain for the rest of your clucking life!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

HDangel  - dont get too close to the bonfire w/your bacon bra.  It will shrink.

• Makratz

But it will be tasty!  Who doesn't like bacon!

• sas-schatzi

Imaco---must have been reading to fast or missed a page.------Just goes to road ya. should always pay attention

• Makratz

LMCAO not LMACO...just saying.  You don't want to miss a page.  Grab the bounty and read on, girlfriend!

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

As I was swallowing the last of my boiled egg...I opened this thread LOLOLOL. I went to Lowes today to get tomatoe plants and the first clucking plant I saw was....an asparagus plant and without thinking I started laffing. The clerk approached me and said she needed a laff and wanted to know what was so funny.So I  filled her in on the activitues of this thread and I had her laffing harder than me b4 I was done. LOLOLOL.As I left she told me to have a clucking good day LOL.

• HollyinMich
    HollyinMich Member Posts: 57

You ladies have had me clucking rolling!  Sheesh, I take a break from the computer for awhile and holy cluck did I have some catching up to do!  I saw this link posted today on a FB group for IBC that had me thinking of you all and I had to share!  Apparently we need to add maple syrup into the receipe as well.

Maple syrup could help fight cancer

Cluck on ladies and have a good clucking night!

• sas-schatzi

The problem I have with people putting us on FB, is we can't be as clucking honest as we usually are . It is an invasion of our clucking privacy about what the cluck we do and think. It may alter the way we cluck. I don't want to think about how I cluck . I just firigging want to cluck in any manner that I want to cluck. Okay, Master Mother Cluckers we need  to meet in the back front about this . People other than us, are using us. Were serious about clucking. I'm guessing they are getting amusement out of it. OOps. Forgot to put on my tin hat . Okay , got the tin on. calming down aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.  WTC do we do.  WE can't talk about the hen house rockin and congratulating people on cluck'em etc if it's going to plastered all over FB.

WTC do we do

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Cluck , cluck have not been here a couple of days and it takes so long to catch up on the mayhem. Thanks for the laughs, need then just now with the clucking disease, clucking recurrence.

Can't look at the asparagus in the supermarket at present especially as it is imported from the US, abasolutely got the giggles. Mazy you did well to explain.

Just keep on clucking.

• sas-schatzi

Yup just checked were a topic on facebook. Sucks we now may have to find a different back front or front back---Meece help Security we need Security.

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

WTC?  Meece, bring in the big guns, pink, blues, whatever the colors, I think we are about to be invaded by a bunch of cluckin outsiders.  is there a secret back to the front back that we can move to?

• veggy

Until Meece comes back I recruited some chickens for security.

They clucking mean.

• veggy

If they don't get the job done, a few more volunteers...

• veggy

And if all else fails, we'll hold thier first born babies hostage and threaten to feed them to the chickens!

Meece! Where are you!!!!

• veggy

Another recruit showed up...

• veggy

This one is already celebrating victory!

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

How the cluck did we end up on facebook??? Not clucking likeing that either I want to cluck about whatever I need to without the clucking world listening to us

• Makratz

SAS I agree, I don't want to see this on FB either. 

• Makratz

Dang pic didn't post.  Sorry.  How can we get off Facebook?  Any clucking clues?

• dutchgirl6

Whoever put us on fb, not cool!  I think that goes against our Clucking Constitution.  Or it would if we had one.

• Makratz

Mother Cluckers Constitution:

NO FACEBOOK!!!