Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

LOL!!!  CrazyKitties...I'm going to have to borrow that line....WTC!!  They are NOT allowed in the HenHouse ...

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
  • thefuzzylemon

Is this how you "CATCH" cancer???  She seems to have a pretty good grasp on it ...

• thefuzzylemon

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

stupidity should be painful

that'l teach them!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

and another stupid reason you got it

• hdangelbaby

really? abortion! that is really reaching a bit!!! wow, that one just stunned me!!

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

But I've never had an abortion!  How did I get breast cancer?

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

look, even I know that aborted fetuses don't have breasts!  Really?  People are idiots!!

• thefuzzylemon

This is available as a TShirt ... Wink

• hdangelbaby

hahaha!! i would love one of those shirts!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Like the tee shirt Fuzzy.

What I need is 'stupid' teeshirt for a cousin. Thank goodness I don't see her too often otherwise I would hit her for her comments about BC. 'Now what do you think you did to cause the cancer?' Could you have eaten a different diet? 'Oh you are still wearing that sleeve - I thought they would just drain your arm and side and then it would be all better.' LOL

There are a few others I would love to give teeshirts to as well.

• hdangelbaby

I just cannot believe all the stupid shit people say!! makes me mad! the "you look good" comment doesn't bother me anymore, cause i think some people just don't know what the hell to say, so they try to say something they think is nice. what bothers me is the automatic sense of "well your done with chemo, so your back to normal right" comments, (and similar comments). i had people all over the place wanting to help and such when this all first started ,now that i am 2 weeks PFC, the only one (besides my bar buds, yes, i go to the bar, it's like cheers), and my husband, is my one best girlfriend!!

• motherofpatient
    motherofpatient Member Posts: 124

Hear on the news that the lawmakers in I believe it was IL passed a law requiring doctors to read a statement to women seeking an abortion that says it causes breast cancer - seriously, they really did.

Wonder how the docs will handle that - forced to give out false info to satisfy the lunitics.

• hdangelbaby

that is unbelievable!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    Bowl of Stupid Pictures, Images and Photos"
  • thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    stupid Pictures, Images and Photos" This goes out to my MIL...
  • Angelice
    Angelice Member Posts: 1,116

Thegood5 love the pic the privelege one is best

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

the good5- Those last two sayings should be printed on buisness cards and handed out to stupid people. "Here's your card!"

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

i saw chocolate wine at 'World's Window'  or some store like that.  something i would never try.

• thefuzzylemon

So....I've never seen this posted anywhere else and I thought I would throw it out there incase anyone would like it for ammunition ... my oldest is studing biology at a top medical college.  She has taken great interest in cancer with her studies.  Here's the deal...cancer is a mutation.  These mutations, they have found, can be caused generations before we are even born. 

So, to all the people who have said really stupid things to my sisters and I ....

• MBJ

fuzzy:  Love, love, love the t-shirt!  Did you makethat up or did you create it?  I got in a kick 'em down drag out fight on the natural girl thread yesterday with this "never had BC" gal trying to sell her "natural cure for cancer".  Pissed me off and just had to share this.  My one friend who tried to do all natural ended up Stage IV and I just hate ignorance and stupidity more then anything.  Okay, that's my rant, back to the laughs!!!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

My best friend is stage IV and doing the natural thing. We shop together and the other day came across a great price on asparagus ($1.19). She had no clue why I was laughing while she was getting some.

• MBJ

veggy:  I hang out on the Natural Girl thread cuz I do alot of alternative stuff but I come here for the laughs and I will never look at asparagus or bounty quite the same again.

• thefuzzylemon

MJB...you go girl!  That would have really ruffled my feathers too.  The solicitation coupled with SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE what we deal with ... oooooohhhhh boy....my mama didn't raise a patient child, I'll tell ya that.

I'm all for everyone having their own journey...as unique as our fingerprints.  But stop the stupid...please oh cluckin please think about what comes outta that mouth!! 

I didn't make the TShirt...but I'm a lifelong fan and huge supporter Wink

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Fuzzy, maybe when your daughter graduates and works with doctors etc, she could give them STUPID T shirts to hand out to there stupid patients.

Glad you are feeling better!

• thefuzzylemon

Aw thanks Makraz!!  Today (8 days after treatment) is finally a good day!!  That was a looong cluckin ride and it really beat me up ... but over the hump, done with AC! 

She would looooove to be handing out those tshirts now!  *L* ... She laughed when I told her!

• thefuzzylemon

Next on the Agenda ... may  need to call an emergency meeting of the Tough Mother Cluckers!!

Who an run an effective seance??