Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Clukc, cluck, cluck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

hymil...you have to use your imagination on that "henhouse"

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Heidi,.................Where did you get the shirt............I need one now.

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Happy Friday Mother Cluckers!

I will take a look for the business card.   Eddie?  Hum...not so sure.  Geez, Janet...can we get just a wee bit more into the technology age - I don't know that we have to go full doppler but at least a satalite feed..ppplllleeeaassseee.  I do like the lights, nice touch. 

Very slow here...after the undercover-in-the-clinic op, havent' had much to go on.  No really good intel to follow - tons of 'I saw the Chicken' and of course, peep alerts galore - I have never received so much spam - well, when I visited the Spam Museum - yes, there is and it is located in Austin, Minnesota not far from the Hormel plant.  So I got hungry and stopped on a road trip.  I learned more than I ever needed to know about Spam - I am becoming a wealth of useless knowledge and information - however interesting at times.

Off the subject again...since following the recipe - scans are still showing stable - I have modified it to fit my life style and personal preferences so it is likely not even close to the real one but I am messin with the Stable Boy and that sure has its perks.  So glad the HenHouse is not far from the stables - makes sneaking off eazy peazy for a covert operative...LOL

Janet...don't rat me out now - duh, crap, I just let my own cat out of the bag, oh well - speaking of bags, I really love the brocolli handbag - do we have ordering info yet?  I like the green but can it be ordered in other colors???  Black would go better with most of my covert ops outfits...

Clucking away into the weekend...

LowRider (Covert Operative)

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Now THIS is the RV for you, Low - built-in satellite receiver in the dome.  Big enough to pick up other clucker reinforcements around the country.   Happy Retirement!!  Woop woop.

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

lowrider:  I hope you are retiring with full benefits and that you are going out in clucking covert style.

Check out this unusual RV picture of a concept from an industrial designer named Weili Feng. Named the Harmony, this is an econ-friendly RV that runs on alternative energy including solar power and hydrogen fuel cells. This RV is designed to go from land to sea as well making it an amphibious motorhome. .

This ride should take you anywhere you cluckin' want to go!

• MBJ

Or maybe this is more your style!

• MBJ

Oh my there are so many to choose from:

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

Low and SAS, this was from a few days ago. Should Titles be approved by her Eggzellency SandyAust; and the Coop directors?

One of the more-graphic/tech hens could do a logo for TMCI;

"SAS, I've been trying to think of eggzackly the right title for Low's job in covert ops, for her business card in case she gets stopped....I am not nearly as clever as you chicks have been, and considered that since Low is working undercover she might pose as a blanket salesperson, but that seemed too obvious.  The outrageous seemed less obvious with a title like

Lowrider,

Peripatetic and Adventurer Eggstra-ordinaire, with Plenty-Potionary Powers, TMCI.

She could make her escape while they went looking for a dictionary"

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

oops, that got submitted before I proofread....

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Well, now THAT is more like it....or the trike since I can't hold my bike up anymore with my new and weak 'chicken legs' (seems to come with bone mets) - oh, and environmentally friendly - always a good thing.  Didn't I read some article on a guy manufacturing fuel from poop - with all us cluckers (and growing), our poo pile could be turned into bio-fuel - a completely self-sufficient and self-sustaining HenHouse!  We already got the bartering going on and clothes made out of handy household items and groceries. 

I LOVE the tag line too...Lost_Creek - you are more clever than you know..keep on posting and next thing you know - you will have the coop groove on big time - *snap*

Peep peep to all!  Bwaaakkkk!

Low

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
  • [Deleted User]

This would be a good choice

• janet in virginia

especially with $6 gas coming !

• janet in virginia

It was chilly & rainy here today - had to get out my knit hat.

• MBJ

Cute, cluck cluck bagawk!

• [Deleted User]

How adorable is that!  I just happen to have a bare-eyed cockatoo who used to be a boy but is now a girl since she began laying eggs a year ago.  We had her for over ten years before we found out.  I totally sympathize with Cher Wink.  I sure wish she would let us dress her up in clothes.

• janet in virginia

it's getting rowdy in the hen house.  cluck cluck pass

• Makratz

I didn't know cockatoo's could have sex changes.  Wow!  Modern technology!

• [Deleted User]

Happy Easter To All You Cluckers! 

• CrazyKitties
    CrazyKitties Member Posts: 58

I love you mother cluckers...you teach me everything my mom didn't. xoxoxo

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

OMG I luv National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation LOLOLOL. We watch it every Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and sometimes at other times.

Luv luv the detachable henhouse LOLL

Heidi I like that saying...I dont have the shirt but I say F%$^* cancer quite often.

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

Oh and Happy Clucking Easter

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938

Happy Keester

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    happy easter cuties Pictures, Images and Photos Happy Easter to all you messed up chicks!  ;)
  • janet in virginia

Happy Easter fellow cluckers!

• burley
    burley Member Posts: 248

Happy Easter everyone!  I want to cook my ham today...it's staring at me every time I open the fridge...

• Makratz

That's why you should buy two clucking hams.  One to eat immediately, one for your guests!
    Buono Pasqua everyone!

Anyone having smoked ham. lol.  Puff, puff, pass!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I still have to review pages 86-93 but wanted to stop in and see what the cluck is up.  I brought a couple more helpers for security detail.

With the boards acting so fnky it has been stressful to make and read posts.  But, I am going to push through.  I have missed my laughs each day!