Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

aly , Happy St patty's day to you . it.s 6:20 here , been up since 4:30 Just awake. Slept allot yesterday. Hugs Have you been reading my thyroid stuff--thyroid buddy ?

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CLEANING, BUT END UP PLAYING WITH THE STUFF YOU FIND!

When You’Re Supposed To Be Cleaning, But Just End Up Playing With The Stuff You Find

• Chevyboy

Morning Friends!   MereMere!  That can't POSSIBLY be your real name-name, CAN it?  There are some on here, who tend to accidently change peoples names, because we can't remember them...Ha!  Like me for instance... So that must be the problem..... Your partner must just be afraid she will forget what to call you!  Possibly. 

If she sees you putting on a happy face, if even just for HER, it will make her feel better....  I did this for my DH and our 2 grown Daughter's.  They are just scared something will happen to you, and they have lost their control, and can't "fix" you....  So if you can even pretend, through it all, that you are going to be alright NOW.... then  things will be easier for you and her.  That's my expert advice for this morning....   Besides I'm older, so I know what I'm talking about..... sometimes......  almost never.

Okay, I've got it figured out.....  I don't have as many posts, because I make my posts too LooooooOOOOOOnnnnG!   That's it...  It IS easier to read shorter posts... 

Okay, bye.

• Chevyboy

Oh wait..... Sass!  What is a thyroif?  Is it something similar to a thyroid?  Maybe related?  Just had to mention that.......See?  I can make fun of  YOU, not just Cammi?  Bet your spell-check didn't catch THAT one.... 

It sounds so fun, you and the dogs getting to run wild!  It was beautiful HERE yesterday also!  I even DROVE!  Yessiree, I drove our butts to the shopping center.  Walked around a little bought stuff for no apparent reason...  and came home and SLEPT....!   I need a standard transmission....  clutch is a little hard right now.... unless I'm just a whiner. 

Morning Maddy!  Did you see THAT?  Teka is making a "boiled ham" dinner!   Is that like boiling a corned beef?  That might be even better!   I just shortened all those steps and bought sliced corned beef from the Deli....   We love the sandwiches, but not so much the boiled cabbage & potatoes, for some reason. 

And I AM Irish...!  Ha!  Married to a one of those Italian guys... Had to be that way....  Right Cammi?   See, two Italians go nuts trying to control each other....  And 2 Irish would just end up drinking themselves silly, and it would never work.  So you have to spread around the tempers, drinking, etc. 

• sas-schatzi

Yay, I got it. it's not random. I know what I'm doing Whoopee.--Avatar changing

• sas-schatzi

Owlettes where is everyone?

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Good morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day owlettes.

I hope everyone has a nice day and the sun is out here today so that's good.

AND  I took a shower and smell luscious , I'm hugging myself right now.---Cuz I'm coldI

I'm busy today--Stared at 7ayem--bloody people calling so early

• camillegal

• tangandchris
    tangandchris Member Posts: 934

Morning ya'll!

I went to church this weekend and in my ladies group they surprised me with a bunch of beautiful scarves :) Made my day!

I've got this crazy eye twitch going, from what I've read and even asked about on this board this is a SE of the chemo. It just adds to my overall crazy chemo brain feeling.

((hugs))

• sas-schatzi

Tang ----someone has talked of this in the past, but clueless ---perhaps try ChickieD and SweetPea by PM, maybe 4sewhat. 

Cami I'm glad you are so sweet smelling honey, makes the heart glad :)

• sas-schatzi

Oh Chevy thanks I corrected it.  I figured the avatar thingy out after all this time. Downloaded a bunch of pic's. Intend to change it as my mood strikes LOL, Some are fun, some are dark like the "Scream". I found a MadHatter, Cheshire cat ---whole bunches. I'm happy.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Top of the Mornin' to everyone. Even if it is almost noon. 

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618

Teka, it's not you, I can't post a pic right now, so it's BCO!

I'll keep trying, it has to be today, it's a green owl!

• Chevyboy

Here's one Smaarty!

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084

Happy St Patrick's Day!

• ziggypop
    ziggypop Member Posts: 276

What's with all this green chit?

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618

ha ha!  had to do this from my pc. Happy St Pat's day.

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418

Smaarty, 

Looks good enough to eat....:/)

Happy St. Paddys, I have been trying to post images, I even got out my IPad for seniors book...lol..

Blondie, good to see you pop in. How is the Red Devil treating you?  Can be brutal....

Bluebird & Sas, hopefully you are healing post op, still resting & following Dr. orders? 

The wind here in S. ID is unbelievable, high warnings, bridges closed due to accidents. Gusting up to 60 mph, I am staying in. Small town parade cancelled. Big day for me yesterday, I played 9 holes of golf. It was beautiful weather, low 60s. Felt so good to be out, concentrating on something other than my  "C"

Hello to all, I need to catch up.....

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

More Green Shit for Ziggy!  She must be grumpy and having Chickie Boom Boom Withdrawals!!

• Chevyboy

She just got back from her....ummmmmm..... whatever it was.... Maybe her brain hasn't caught up to what day it is?    We nevr DID get to hear about her cross-country-state line romp!  She was probably jailed....  and is sworn to secrecy.

• sas-schatzi

Naw , Ziggy's an open book. She'll tell. It may be all lies, but at least she will tell us a tale to entertain us :)

44444I can see you making that green owl next year :)

H-1---LOL did you figure out any more analogies about how golf compares to the liver? I know "yeah right".

• FierceBluebird
    FierceBluebird Member Posts: 463

I am here girls and hanging on everyone's words. Too hard to post and cant a Mr see well yet. But love reading about everyone in short snippets. Sassi thanks for letting me know of your craniotomy experience and to be careful. Still in lots of pain. But hoping my fat head swelling will go down soon. Love you all and when I get sad I picture the bluebirds and meerkats hug! I wish I could respond to everyone individually. At least my brain is letting me read slowly if not type.happy st. Patrick's day to all! Oh yeah the songs were wonderful!!!! Music is the only thing that is helping for some reason. If someone had time and could thank other forums for me that would be great. I updated two but exhausted again. I'm so grateful for everyone on these boards. Hope to thank everyone individually soon. Wow I wrote a lot!

• ziggypop

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - a post from Bluebird, now that's what I'm talking about. Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will regale you all with adventures (all TRUE, sassypanties) shortly, just wanted to pop by and say how very, very, very, happy it makes me to read your words, pretty Bluebird. 

• camillegal

Oh Bluebird so happy I popped in to read u--just take it easy, I guess u have to and read whenever u can maybe u can get a smile or 2--from some of these crazy people----Good Healing

OK I'm to busy for much but had to talk to bluebird.

Chevy's a show-off.

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418

Cami, who you call in' CRAZY ! It's St. Paddys, we LOVE all on the day of the Irish. 

Bluebird, ahhh, thanks for the posts..REST...thinking & sending healing wishes...

Sasafrass, this is what I know. The liver is important, it cleans stuff, I maybe, just a little, was too hard on it in my younger days. Yesterday, my drives were fantastic. Straight down the fairway. But....my short game was stalled, I was timid, not being aggressive enough to the pin. So, there is the analogy. Good delivery, slow to finish...

• sas-schatzi

BLUEBIRD, GLAD YOU ARE GOOD ..........YAY...... AREN'T THE STEROIDS FUN.....NOT

FOUND TYPING ALL IN CAPS HELPED........ USE DOTS TO SEPARATE. FORGET PUNCTUATION AND SPELL CHECK ....WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT.

WILL ASK THE REST TO USE CAPS ..........TILL WE HEAR OTHERWISE FROM YOU.

• Enerva
    Enerva Member Posts: 2,985

Hi ladies just wanted to share a cute pictures.

Not sure how shes going to explain this
  • ziggypop

SASSY, BLUEBIRD JUST HAD SURGERY. ARE YOU SURE WE SHOULD ALL BE YELLING AT HER???!!!

• camillegal

Hahaha;

Hole I said some that leaves a wide open door and yet u can tink it's other--so if u'r guilty u know it clap u'r hands.

It's still so light out woot woot

Had a crazy bad day today--so I'm resting now. Hope no more phone calls.

• sas-schatzi

ZIGGY LOTS OF LAUGHS......TRUST ME IT'S A KINDNESS. SO JUST BARE WITH IT..........TILL SHE CHECKS IN AGAIN

BLUEBIRD.........IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR SIGHT IS GOOD.....WHEN YOU SAY IT IS AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES TO SEE... WE WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL

IF YOU HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES TO READ ......YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE THE GLASS ARMS ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR INCISION........ CAN BE CAUSE FOR INFECTION

LARGE PRINT WILL HELP YOU BE ABLE TO READ WITHOUT GLASSES. 

MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS FOR EYES TO FOCUS RIGHT

ZIGGY AIN'T WHISTLING DIXIE......YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY TYPING AFTER BRAIN SX  IN 2012......TOTALLY NEEDED THIS.......

SPELLING.......OMG.........NOT EVEN CLOSE.........BUT EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I WAS TYPING