Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

YEA PHYLLIS!!!!!

• myra104
    myra104 Member Posts: 54

woooohoooo let's continue the TGIF with my spine tumor is BENIGN!!!  Whoop whoop!

I am disappointed that y'all didn't get my long post from 630 this morning?!  But I can't be annoyed cuz I'm all clear today, hammer time!

The dr is also running my drip with no steriods or benedryl.... Interesting!

Talk to ya lata gatas!  Much love!

• spookiesmom

YEA MYRA!!!!!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Phyllis - exercise. The new curse word. Both MO and PCP tell me that's what will cure my tiredness, hip pain, etc. Gads - I want them to take Femara s**t and see how they feel.

Awaiting poss. storms today though may be closer to Tang again. Grass is finally starting to grow some. Not complaining about storms. We need the rain but only on Stage I restrictions - some are at Stage 3 sprinkler watering once a week I think.

And echoing the Yea's for you and Myra.

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

Official report from bone scan only shows uptake consistent with arthritis in my neck, both shoulders, and sternoclavicular joints.  No areas of concerning for metastatic disease.

• dutchiris

Woohoo Pyllis and Myra!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

Ah Geez Cammi!  I knew it..... I just knew it, because I don't think that you can beat this yourself little honey!   If you have to go, just git'er done, and maybe they can help you with the big D?   I don't think you can do this yourself, since you probably have tried everything you know?     I don't know I can help you.... this is a job for Superman! 

I've been so busy with Vinnie, that I've almost ignored you, and I didn't mean to....!  So if your Daughter can help, maybe she will take you and not leave you there to spend the rest of your days there!   Maybe you DO need some IV's?  Of something?  What does your Doctor say?  If you tell them the truth, about what is going on with you, THEY will probably come drag you by your hair, and take you themselves! 

So okay.... I guess I told YOU!  Call me if you want, or just post here!   Love you! xoxoxo

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Yay for Phy and Myra. You haven't left Houston yet so you could still smack the MO. Dr's not safe till you're out of town.

• ziggypop
    ziggypop Member Posts: 276

MRI clear here as well, so we're batting a thousand.

And Chevy's happy 'cause she's doin' the night time cha cha with the Vinster. 

Now we need to get Cami better.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Ziggy, Congrats on the all clear!

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084

wow! Phyllis, Myra, Dutch Sharon and Ziggy! Happy dance for clean scans! Hoot, hoot! 

• Linda-n3
    Linda-n3 Member Posts: 1,713

So glad and happy to hear some good news from all these scans for a change! Yaaayyyy!!!! It's about time some of you/us get a break! Just FYI, my CT last week showed "no progression", so I am happy for stable right now myself!

• 2nd_time_around

Linda, so very happy for you! Celebrate the great news!

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618

great news for all of you with clear, good or stable news!  YEAH!

Now where is Vinnie?? Chevy, what did you do to the poor man!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

One Good news report after another Great news---it's so good to hear. Myra no steroids or benedryl those were the most fun to get. OH well it might be better.

Chevy u think I call a Dr.about this---never---And leave Vinnie alone he's got work to do and all u have are stilettos to talk about. OK I'll try not to be so crabby.

It's kind of glumpy outside today not spring yet.

Ziggy those were so cute.

• jwoo
    jwoo Member Posts: 931

so glad to hear good news from you ladies!

• camillegal

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

CONGRATULATIONS GALS!  So happy to hear good news for a change!    We all just gotta watch out for each other.....  Cammi!  Why did you do the delete thing?  Did you say something inappropriate or something?  Loopy  Like I would know the difference.......  You say "glumpy" outside.....  Yes.... and very windy here too....!

You guys, Vinnie said he would post later....  he is in-communicado lately....  meaning still in bed....  Poor thing.... can't run himself ragged like that anymore!

Geez, I hope he's okay, SERiously! 

Cute pictures! 

• camillegal

AWWWW he was soooooooooooooooo young--I deleted cuz the pic didn't show and BTW I never say anything f*cking inappropriate.

• ziggypop
    ziggypop Member Posts: 276

Cami said f*cking.

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938

You guys are f*cking awesome!  ♥ 

Need a shot of Happy?  Here's my new fave video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM&feature...

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Whoohooting for Myra, Phiylieonthewaytoflorida, Dutchy too.

Spookie I must of missed your post on having your port out. I wrote an answer on the PORT thread that I babysit. I'll bring it back here. I should be able to find it :)  I'll brink the links for page 16 &page 20. The posts should be read in sequence with the questions to really make sense :)

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/69/topic/7...

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/69/topic/7...

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Cami-------soooo sorry about the D, literally a PITA. 

Linda glad STABLE is in the vocabulary YAY

Just loving everyone's owls, please , copy to W&F, the link is in the topic box right above the meerkats. :) My mouse doesn't always cooperate on coping-----it's like it just decides "oh I'll let her copy it if she want's it that bad". Other times it doesn't give in.

Badger LOL we are f*cking awesome aren't we--LOL. How's Mom? BTW what did you think of your candlewick?

Chevy, I just sat and stared at Barbirino for a couple minutes, thinking of those times. Gabe Kaplan was supposed to be the star. "B" took over soooooo fast

My Di was here to clean today, so, I'm wreaked. It 'll be a bed day tomorrow. But so very cool. Finally rid of the old computer that's been dead for 2 years. Fax moved. This area so much improved-----thank you philly and spookie. Nothing like having company to get some projects done.

Teka thank you for waking us every morning with fun pics of coffee and wake up stuff. Then putting us to bed with fun go to sleep stuff. Just like a MOM.

Littlegoats, Blue, ziggy, wren, minus two:), mostlymom, golfgirl, gardengumby, Nicky, Blondie, if I missed anyone sorry---

Probably be back later BIG HUGE FRIDAY HUG :) sassy

• spookiesmom

Sas thanks for the port link. We'll talk soon  by the pool. 

Anything to help get rid of clutter! No problemo!

• 2nd_time_around

Anyone relate?

Oh, courtesy of Dr Susan Love

• badger

LOL!  ThumbsUp 

• jwoo
    jwoo Member Posts: 931

2nd time- so true!Loopy

• badger

Sassy I haven't unpacked the Candlewick yet, and haven't had time to check the values but I will.  Mom said the pieces were wedding presents which was 60-some years ago so I know they're authentic.  She had a basket-shaped piece with handle but some kids (ahem) were playing with a ball in the house and broke it.  (Musta been my brother.)  Probably happened in a lot of homes; probably a rare piece now.

Mom's settled in nicely and we're slowly making it cozy.  I go back tomorrow with some items from the home improvement store, then I'm taking Sunday off.  Supposed to be in the 60's and I need to do some yard work. ♥ 

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726

So excited for all of u with the awesome results..

Cammi plz take care of u r self, what would u tell us to do....

• dutchiris

I agree with Blondie.  I can definitely imagine you suggesting someone might want to consider talking to someone at the onc office and maybe needing IV fluids.  We just care about you Cami.