Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Cami a GI doc? MO will be lost, he/she would just refer you to the GIguy. Wasted time and $. Please, listen to everyone and be seen. If not for you, for us. Everyone's worried PULEESE :)

Badger, Oh yes, I think we have all broken treasures as youngins. Mine was a beautiful piece of carnival glass. Mom's only piece. 

Can tell sleep isn't going to come easy. Oh well, I'll do some housekeeping.

Oh Teka so true.

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084

chit! We just had an earthquake, 2 jolts. I was almost out the back door before the shaking stopped

• Blessings2011
    Blessings2011 Member Posts: 1,801

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE FOR ALL WHO GOT GOOD NEWS TODAY!!!

• 2nd_time_around

Blessings, cute! 

Thanks for the good Karma today: the car DD is trying to sell finally had the Check Engine light go out so I hurried in to get the smog check done and it passed! Got it home, did a little cleaning in it (she left it filthy), went to move it and the ABS light came on. At least I have the smog certificate 

• Blessings2011

Holey Moley, 2TA!!! Looks like you had three in a row, just outside La Habra... 

a 3.6, 

a 5.1

and a 3.4.

OH, CHIT IS RIGHT!!!! Shocked

Watch out for aftershocks!!!!

• 2nd_time_around

yup, Blessings, e-ticket ride at D-land (remember those?). Was just reading a friends post on FB then this one hit. Rocking and rolling here

• jwoo
    jwoo Member Posts: 931

whoa! ride those waves SoCal folks! 

I so wish we were getting a snow storm down here. We got 15 minutes of a severe downpour, some ppl got hail, and then the humidity showed the effff up  110º+ is right around the corner.  I love every season but summer!

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938

Hang tight & take care SoCal ladies and good night all.  ♥♥♥ 

• 2nd_time_around

thanks Jeni and Badger, quiet now but heart beat is still off

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

2ta----whoohoot all shook up------

Blessing you musta felt the shaking?

• Blessings2011

Sassy - sometimes we do; sometimes we don't. We're in the middle of Cali, so we'll often feel Bay Area or SoCal quakes.... but didn't feel this one!

2TA got shook up enough for both of us!!!! 

• Nettie1964
    Nettie1964 Member Posts: 627

Interesting reading, thanks for the entertainment and congrats to all who had good reports.

Hate that I'm awake this time of night, but it was a nice read.

Hoping the aches go away so I can get some rest, my grandson is having his first birthday party tomorrow.

• Nettie1964

My saving grace during treatment....my grandchildren.

• Nettie1964

Ca you say crazy cat lady?? imageThat would be me, love my cats.

• jwoo
    jwoo Member Posts: 931

all your grand babies are so cute!  and those kitties are adorable too!

• 2nd_time_around

Hi Nettie welcome! You have beautiful grand kids and sweet kitties! Are there 5 or 6 cats? 

What part of the world (meaning time zone) are you in?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hi all not sure if anyone around. Its only 8.20 in this partof the world and would you believe I am in bed. We went over to th volcanic island that sits in the middle of our harbour today. Went for about an hours walk and then had lunch before going on a tour of the island by tractor train. We ahd to walk the last bit to the summit which was up 390 steps and took about 30minutes. So I am totally what you do to the turkey- might get in to trouble if I say it. Nothing now wishes to move.

See you have been rock and rolling CA girls and causing the earth to move.

Big hugs

• 2nd_time_around

Hi Alyson, I'm still here but ready to call it a night (my nerves have calmed down now). Look your new avatar. Sounds like a rough day and you deserve a rest.

• ziggypop
    ziggypop Member Posts: 276

Earthquake or Chevy and Vinnie? - you decide.

• 2nd_time_around

definitely not earthquake!

Yeah, now that you mention it, wonder how Vinnie's presentation went. Did I miss his comments?

Ziggy, what are you doing up at this hour?

• Alyson

My mouse just died- not had that before, luckily we had a spare . I don't like the tracker pad.

• 2nd_time_around

uh oh, poor mouse. Here kitty, kitty....

• 2nd_time_around

Let's see if this posts correctly

• Alyson

What are you trying to do. At least I have a new mouse. An owl would like a mouse! Don't worry haven't flipped my lid yet. 

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Hi All---

Wow new avatars, new videos, good news, new pictures===U guys are moving right along here. I enjoyed that video too.

Nettie u'r GC are adorable and I know what u mean, I only have one but I feel like he's my lucky charm thru all this--Everybody has heard about him and I have one cat and of course she's me baby,

And as of 2PM this afternoon my D stopped (fingers crossed) So if I feel well enough meaning no more D--I'm going to my DD1's house with Joey tomorrow afternoon and spend the night with them. well I know my DD will wait on me hahaha--I feel super weak and tired so since I don't live with her she's extra attention on me hahaha I take full advantage of it if I don't feel well. I'm bad. I've been sleeping a lot and woke up now to take some meds so I thought I pop in to say hello-- I love nite time shows on TV so I have no problem with being up. I missed one phone call today but got back to him within minutes so that was good.

BTW I really love this thread, everyone is so nice and good humored --well Chevy we have to quiet her down a little--even with a broken hip tht woman gets around, still on the streets and thensome, Do u really think she's sleeping now? Ha--she tells us that, but we all know better.

OK I'm going to get cozy with my Katie-Kat, I love her fur and purr. it's relaxing.

• Alyson

Cami your Katie-Kat is so like my Barnabas they could be siblings - it is incredible. Barney is sleeping by my feet and he is moulting- will have to brush him tomorrow. He will be about to get his thick winter coat.

Big hugs

• 2nd_time_around

Cami, happy to hear you're feeling a little better, have your DD wait on you for a change. Did I miss pix of kitties?

I need sleep! Maybe I'll try another melatonin, this one isn't working.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

Oh I LOVE that video Badger!    Okay, now I'm happy!  image

Lilshit!  OMG, she DID say f*cking!  Shhhhh, because she probably doesn't know it....  She has been not feeling well, so don't say a word about it.  She'll never know!

Oh NO!  2nd!  NOT an earthquake in California!  Of ALL places!   I was there during ONE, and I went running into my Dad's bedroom and flew onto the bed with him, just shaking!  He said "Oh honey, it's only an earthquake".... which I sort of had figured out mySELF!!! 

Congratulations on your smog-free car....Ha! 

Oh wait a damn minute here!  Blessings said you had f*cking 3???   Now Houston, there IS a problem! 

And Jwoo, did you alMOST say that "word"????  Is that what "effff" is? Man, you fit right IN here! 

Teka, WHAT post?  WHO on here is "faint of heart"?  You MUST be imagining things....

Oh hey, HI Nettie!  You guys, we must behave, because we have someone new here.... or do we HAVE to Nettie?    Your GS AND GD are so CUTE!  And I see a little dog back there!   Yes, we ALL love cats on here too... or else we chase those people away who don't, Ha!   They are beautiful!

Morning Alyson!  Nah.... can't get into trouble for saying ANYthing here, Ha! 

Ziggers, you Lilshit!  Not me and the Vinster....  He must still be tied up.  Oh I mean I KNOW I untied him....  Oh well... he'll recover. 

2ndTime....I GOT it!  But that doesn't mean nothin'...   My eyes work pretty good.... it's my BRAIN!

Cammi honey, it's your MEDS!  That's it...  I found the culprit!  Isn't it?

Sooooooooooo glad you are better....  Yes, go to sleep with Katie-Kat!

Okay, LUFF you guys!  xoxoxoxo

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

Welcome Nettie.  Those are some adorable grandchildren you have there.  I love cats.  It appears you have quite a variety.

2TA, I can't imagine my world physically shaking.  Hope you're able to sleep now.

Onc left it up to me regarding getting an MRI of my hip.  I think it's improving so think I'll wait and see.  She said I can call if I change my mind and she'll order it.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

Sassy!  You awake yet?  Did you see we have someone NEW?  You have to say Hi to her...  And 2ndTime is messing with our brains here...  So don't pay any attention to the "picture" she posted.....